EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) Empty
PostSubject: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Today, Flynn thought it would be a good day to work out once in a while. Currently he was just lifting up some simple weights as he gazed around at the people working out in the gym. A few of the people were definitely looking delicious, while some just caught his eyes a few times but that was it. He wrinkled his nose a bit, shaking his head as well. Recently he hadn't really been himself on the island. He'd usually have someone in his bed by now, but he hadn't really found that much interest in people much. He had been pretty much busy with his training and playing around with Tadashi, who just loved playing video games and watching scary movies with him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Roxas didn't really know why he kept walking to the gym. He knew they didn't really had something heavy enough for him, but he still came here from time to time. This time he decided to go on the treadmill, at least this thing worked for him. He came out of the changing room and stepped on one of those. Oh man, what were all these buttons for? Why weren't there just a 'start'-button and buttons to speed it up or slow it sown. He sighed. So, how could he turn this stupid thing on? He tipped on the screen. Why the hell did they want to know his weight? He didn't know how much it was. He tipped on 'skip', but it didn't really work. Damn thing! He had to calm down before he broke that machine with poking it. He have it an evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 pm

As Flynn gazed around the room, he took notice of a small blonde male on one of the treadmills, looking a bit aggravated with the machine he was on. Was the guy actually having a problem with the machine? It was such an easy thing to work. Flynn set the weights down and casually strode over to the male and treadmill, watching in amusement as the male just kept poking at a button. "Are you having problems?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:57 pm

He looked up when he heard a male voice talking to him. "Oh. Ehm, actually yes. It's kinda embarrassing though.", he admitted and scratched over the back of his head. "I normally don't have any problems with machines.", he added. That was making it even worse. "Do you know how it works?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Flynn chuckled a bit as he glanced over at the machine and the buttons that worked it. "Guess this machine wanted to fix that," he commented in a joking manner as he reached out and started pressing a few buttons before he got the machine working for the guy. "There you go, just pick your speed and it'll work for you."
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:42 am

He laughed slightly. "Yeah, seems like it. Oh, thank you! Think I can do it from now on.", he said and smiled brightly at the older guy. He kept in mind what he had done. Next time he won't need help. When the machine started, he walked slowly on it. "Ah, okay, nice. I don't get all the other things I needed to do first, like weight and age and stuff. Totally unnecessary, isn't it?", he said and rolled his eyes, making it go faster until he had to jog to keep up with it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:35 am

Flynn nodded his head a bit, giving the male a light grin. Soon enough the male started up the speed on the machine and began walking on it. "I don't understand why it needs that much information. It's just unnecessary to me." Flynn commented with a light shrug of your shoulders. "Flynn Rider by the way. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:48 am

He nodded at the guys comment. When he mentioned his last name he listened up. "Rider? Are you related to Rosetta somehow?", he asked curious. Maybe a little bit too curious. "I'm Roxas Gerion by the way.", he added and smiled at him, putting forth his hand for a shake even if he was moving.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:50 pm

Flynn widened his eyes a bit, his gaze taking in the sight of the male. Oh gods, don't tell him his sister was trying to be a cradle robber. "Yes, she's my twin sister." he responded to the male's question as he eyed the male with suspicion. He reached out and shook the male's hand before asking, "How old are you? And how do you know my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Roxas was almost embarrassed by his question, but didn't regret it. Her brother, okay... "Oh, okay.", he knew why he was asking for his age. Yes, she was older than him, but did that really matter? "I'm 15... and I met her in the cafeteria and we talked a little..", he explained. And he totally fell for her, she was just too sweet and beautiful with her full hair and those green eyes...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Flynn quirked an eyebrow at the male's age, tilting his head a bit to the side. "You are definitely to young for her tastes," he mumbled under his breath, shaking his head a bit. He stared at the male for a while, before a smirk formed upon his lips. "Did ya fall for her?" he asked, watching the male closely.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Roxas almost pouted at his words. He knew he was too young, he didn't have to tell him that. His eyes widened a bit at his question and he blushed. "Wh-what? No, I din't !! I-I'm much too young for her as you already said...", he stuttered. Oh damn, he was such a bad liar...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:14 pm

Flynn rolled his eyes a bit, smirking devilishly at the blonde male. "Age doesn't stop someone from getting a crush sadly," he quipped in an amused tone. The blushing was definitely a sign that he definitely guessed right about the crush. "I would believe you if it wasn't for that blush."
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:30 am

He put one hand on his face, partly to hide it and partly to hit it because he was acting so fucking obvious. He sighed and ran his fingers through his face. Well, now it was too late, wasn't it? He looked at Flynn, thinking. "Yeah, looks like you catched me....", he admitted. His glance went a bit unsure. "Does she..have a boyfriend?", he asked. He could feel his head heat up again. Did his body really have to do that to him in front of her brother? That was so embarrassing...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)   Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't chase after sirens..(Tag: Roxas)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Gym-
Jump to: