EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) Empty
PostSubject: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Since the first day mavis had seen the "arcade" sign the small black haired girl had been pumped to take a look inside. Today she finally had time to take a look. She walked inside and the smile on her face grew bigger every second. She had never been in an arcade and to be honest it looked amazing! She walked around looking at all the games as she smiled and decided to try one but before she could start the game she was bumped to the side. "hey!" she said a bit offended looking up to the taller boy who bumped her aside. "sorry this isn't a game for little girls." the boy said with a smirk. "Im not little Im just small!" she said "same thing" the boy awnsered. Mavis sighed as she decided to leave it alone as she sat down somewhere. "stupid height.." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Roxas was totally enjoying the arcade, it was one of the most amazing places on the island. He loved all kind of videogames, at home he always had the newest game consoles and the best games to play on them. So it was just natural that he was spending quite much time in the arcade. He was playing some kind of a race game when he noticed mavis being pushed away. He quit the game to go over to her. "Hey.. is everything alright? I could make him go away for you so you can play.", he said, giving her a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:38 am

Mavis looked at the boy that was playing the game. Who was he to judge her by the fact she was smaller then he was!? She looked up as she saw a blonde boy standing next to her. "Eh? Oh hey yeah im.. Alright" she said. She looked at the boy again. "That would be cool but how are you going to do that?" she said as she faced the blonde again. "You shouldnt get yourself into trouble for a complete stranger" she added giving him a thankful smile. "Oh its mavis by the way"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:48 pm

"Oh, that's no big deal, trust me. I would be glad to help you!", he said with a nice smile and a short wink. "I'm Roxas. Nice to meet you mavis. Just give me a moment.", he said and went over to that guy, who was at least one head bigger than Roxas and put a hand on the shoulder of him. "Hey.. you can't just put a girl away because you're much stronger than her." He guy raised an eyebrow looking at Roxas and tried to push him away, but Roxas didn't move any centimeter. "Shut up little boy. You better go back to you Mommy and-aargghhhhh!!!" When that guy wanted to push him away again, Roxas simply took his hand and turned it hurtful on the side. "You better don't underestimate me.", he said nonchalant to him. The guy was getting pretty angry now and after Roxas let go of his hand, he tried to hit his face, but Roxas was faster: He ducked and then plant a punsh on his chin. He didn't break his mandible, but it was strong enough for the guy to get k.o. He turned around to mavis again, shrugging. "Well.. he asked for it. You can go and play now if you want.", he said like nothing special had happened.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:44 am

Mavis chuckled as he said so. "Well since youre so sure of it thank you very much roxas!" she said in a happy way. The small black haired girl still had no idea what he was going to do as she followed him with her eyes as she saw him walking up to the big guy. "..oh dear" she mumbled as she was scared he would really get in trouble. She stood up and wanted to help him as she suddenly saw him fighting the guy. Her jaw dropped as roxas beat the guy. She stared at him. "How did you.. My god that was amazing!" she said. She looked at the guy on the ground and back to roxas. "Only if you play with me"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:33 am

He laughed at Mavis' obvious surprise and explained: "Super strength is my power." He shrugged. The guy haven't been strong after all, so it was no big deal. He was glad he could help the girl. He smiled. "Yeah, sure. Let's go for it", he said and turned to the game to see what it was. It was some kind of space-game where you had to fly through space and try to aviod or destroy meteorites. For one or two players. Well then. "Expert or beginner?", he asked her about the level they could choose at the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Mavis chuckled as Roxas acted like it was pretty normal the boy just used his super strength on a lot taller person. When Roxas agreed in playing the game with her mavis clapped her hands in excitement. "Awesome!" she said with a big smile on her face. Mavis took a look at the game. " well this is my first time playing a game in an arcade to be honest." she admitted. " I think im a beginner" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:20 pm

"Oh, really? Well, then you have found the perfect gaming partner", he said with a grin and started the game on the geginner-mode. "In this game you have to use that stick to avoid the meteorits hitting you."; he explained.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Mavis smiled at his confidence. "really how come? are you a pro?" she asked. She had just seen him beat a guy who was two times his size. Nothing would really surprise her anymore. she got her attention back to the screen. The game was set on beginners mode. "alright" she said as she tried her best on the game.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:57 pm

"I don't wanna sound cocky, but.... yeah. I am a pro.", he said and smirked at the girl. Then he concentrated on the game, playing it really easily and telling her what she should do from time to time and encouraging her when she did good.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Mavis chuckled at his reaction. "Then it seems like I got help from the right person" she said with a small smile as she focussed on the game. Roxas was right the blonde was indeed pro at this game. Mavis tried to keep up with him and smiled a bit as he helped her out. It didnt take long for the two of them to beat the game. Mavis smile got bigger. "We did it!" she said in an excited way.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 am

She was really a fastlearner and soon knew how the game worked. He turned with glowing eyes to her when they won. "Yeeeeesss!!", he replied in the same tone as her and gave her a really big smile. "Great job, Mavis!", he said and held a hand towards her for a high five.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Mavis returned the smile as she high-fived him. "That was awesome!" she said. If the other games were just as fun as this one had been she was sure she would have a lot of fun here. She chuckled as she saw Roxas was just as excited as she was. "You want to play another game? I'm curious what's your favorite game around here?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:29 am

"Sure!! Just choose any you want to play! Oh, my favourite one? That's diiiiiifficult....", he said and started to think. He loved so, so many games. Of course he liked playing on a PS4 most. He wondered if they had one here...Nah, probably not. He looked around, looking for a game that could be played by two. He grinned when he saw the two motorbikes you could really sit on and play a race. That was definitely one of his favourites. "Well, I don't have the one favourite thing her, but what about that over there? 'Ultra Race 301' or something.. that's really awesome because you really sit on a bike!", he said excited.
Back to top Go down
Mavis dracula

Mavis dracula

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Mavis chuckled. It was obvious the blonde was either around the arcade a lot or just a hardcore gamer that knew all the games after one time playing them. She looked at him as she saw him grin. she followed his gaze and saw the game with the bikes. she had not even seen that one yet and npw she was already excited. "O my god. no way!" she said as a big smile grew on her face "They have a game like that! YES I would love to try that one out!" she said just as excited as roxas was as she smiled at him. "wanna show me how it works?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

"Awesome! Then what are we waiting for??", he said and almost ran over to that game, taking place on one of the bikes right before someone else was about to arrive there. "Too late, sorry", he just said and the other guy just sighed annoyed and went away to play something else. "C'mon, Mavis, sit down!", he said and pointed on the other bike. He waited until she was sitting and started the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)   Im small not little! (Tag Roxas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Im small not little! (Tag Roxas)
Page 1 of 1