EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} Empty
PostSubject: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:01 am

Tadashi had spent once again the whole morning and almost the whole afternoon in the lab, working on his training. When he had come back in the room he was hoping to find Flynn, but nop... the guy was out and apparently wasn't even going to come back so soon... And even Reno had left! He could just have a lazy evening in front of the TV, possibly with some videogame... but in the end he just preferred to go out. He wasn't even sure why, possibly cause it was impossible stay in that room without constantly thinking about Flynn... so in the end he took an ice cream sandwich for dinner and decided to hit the arcade, starting to play around the videogames. Here it was easier not to think about Flynn... or at least to think less about him. At least, lass enough to allow him to win!
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 am

The brunette wasn't too keen on visiting places with alot of technology around, but so far, his power hadn't been much of a problem on the island. So he couldn't resist visiting the arcade this time around. Besides sex wasn't the only fun and stress relieving in his life, video games like car games worked just as well for him. But that was only when he had a decent control over his powers. When he had been younger...lets just say his foster siblings weren't too happy to find their video game systems fried due to his jacked up emotions and outburst of power.
But right now that was definitely different. Nolan grinned in delight at the car game screen, taking in delight at what place he was in, in the race.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:37 am

Tadashi had just finished playing a street fighting match and now he was walking around the arcade looking for the next videogame to rp with. His eyes were captured by an interesting car videogame: now that looked interesting, and even if the videogame was occupied right now he could always wait... but... when he noticed who was the one who was playing a chill crossed his spine and for a moment he was just tempted to leave. Nolan... What was he supposed to do? He had met the guy in only one occasion... and he didn't want to recall that occasion to keep his mental health! What did he have to do? It wasn't like Nolan had done anything to him... and he was Reno's friend... and... the game had just finished... tadashi gathered all the courage he had and took one step toward the guy, managing to peep shyly "uhm... Hi-Hi... Nolan..."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:13 am

Nolan cursed under his breath as he took notice of the car behind him, trying to pass him. But fortunately for him, Nolan's car had passed the finish line in first place in a matter of seconds. He murmured an excited yes under his breath as he got up from the car game, ready to go find another game to play. That is until he heard a familiar voice saying his name in a shy tone. He's got to say, he was a bit surprised that the guy had actually approached him first. The brunette then turned to Tadashi, his brown eyes staring the male over. "Can't say I'm surprised to see you here, bunny." Nolan remarked out to the male with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 am

Ok, Nolan didn't say or do anything bad, and he was sure he wasn't even a bad guy, after all he was Reno's friend... but still, he was intimidating, really intimidating. Just the way he looked over at him made Tadashi almost regret he had decided to come to say hi... Just almost. At Nolan's remark, he smiled shyly, shrugging ever so lightly: well... that would hardly surprise anyone... "I-I didn't know y-you liked videogames..." he stuttered in a low tone, politely stating how, on the contrary, seeing him there was quite a surprise indeed!
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:48 am

Nolan shrugged his shoulders a bit in response to the male's comment, already sensing that the male was a bit surprised though to see him here. "I don't do video games much due to certain reasons, but it's a bit easier to do so on the island." He paused for a moment before grinning lightly. "Video games and my temper have never really mixed well together. Alot of my foster siblings found that out the hard way." Nolan added as he leaned against the car game. "Even though video games are a decent way to vent as well."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 pm

"What reason?" Tadashi asked with curiosity before he could bit his tongue and just politely allow Nolan to talk only if he wanted to, but he couldn't help if he was curious! Beside, it wasn't like he had any hint of what that could be, when they had met the first time they hadn't had the chance to talk about powers or... much of anything, for what he could recall. He was much too embarrassed, and even if the subject could have come up he just couldn't remember. Well... since now he mentioned his temper... maybe it was just the fact that he got angry and broke the games?
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Nolan quirked an eyebrow at the male, tilting his head to the side. He did never tell or show the male his powers that one time. Well that was because of the male walking in on him and reno. He then brought up his hand, electricity sparked at the tips of his fingers. "My powers and temper don't get along that well." he answered the male's question with a light shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:09 pm

As Nolan gave a short demonstration of his power, Tadashi's eyes widened while his mouth opened in surprise and disbelief: that was definitely one of the coolest power he had witnessed so far. He didn't need to say that out loud, the words 'this power is awesome' were pretty much spelled on the boy's forehead, his expression was really too easy to read. He barely even caught what the male said, mesmerized as he was by the power of the guy: he was like a living source of energy!!!
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Nolan watched as the male stared at his hand with an awestruck expression. Seems to him that he just memorized the male with his powers. He looked like a kid who was staring at the brand new game in one of then store cases at the electronics door. He waved his hand at the male to break his attention on his powers. "Cat got your tongue or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:17 am

As Nolan waved a hand in front of him to capture once again his attention, teasing him too, he blushed lightly and looked down, shaking lightly his head "S-sorry..." he replied, obviously a bit embarrassed: it wasn't his fault if he found such kind of powers so intriguing... "D-do you get angry when you play videogames?" he asked after a moment, again out of curiosity: he got by what the guy himself had said that he had a temper, but... why would that be a problem with videogames???
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:42 am

Nolan chuckled a bit as the male finally snapped out of it, blushing lightly out in embarrassment. At the male's question, he nodded his head a bit in response. "Of course. Everyone usually does when they're losing." He paused for a moment before adding, "Unlike others, when I get upset...I lose control over my powers. And there goes another video game into the trash." Although he hadn't done such in a long while. "But on this island, my temper hasn't been much of a problem."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:51 am

At Nolan's words about how he could easily loose his temper losing, Dashi widened his eyes in surprised horror: ok so... better not to play with the guy. Like... ever. And thinking he had just found possibly the only thing he had in common with him... but he really didn't want to risk burning his videogames, nor the whole arcade, not to mention his own person. Though, he didn't really get why the guy would get so upset, but for him winning came natural, the only time he lost at videogames was when he was already upset for something and didn't pay much attention... "H-how come?" he asked at his last sentence, tilting a bit his head: with so much stress and so much preassure, how could the guy be able to control himself better?
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:33 am

"Well for one, the ginger is great for stress relief. So stress isn't a big problem for me here." he answered the male, already seeing that the male was surprised to hear what his powers did to games by accident. "And my trainer has been a big help in helping me with controlling my powers. So that's a big plus." He smiled a bit as the other male looked over at him with a curious expression. "Now don't get scared about your video games...well that is if you provoke me that is. Although the times that I've trashed my foster siblings games, that was on accident. Couldn't help stopping my powers from leaking out those times."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 pm

The ginger... Reno? For once, Tadashi actually managed to understand what the brunette was talking about, even if he wished he wasn't able to do so, but after walking on them it was hard to ignore what he was actually saying... Tadashi blushed awfully red, looking down, obviously super embarrassed now, but he still managed to pay enough attention to what the guy in front of him was saying. When he finished talking, in fact, he was even able to reply, even if he was still unable to look up and he just couldn't look more shy or embarrassed "w-why d-don't you... uhm... u-use a s-shield o-or something...?" he peeped vaguely: sure, maybe the guy couldn't make one on his own, but he was positive that in the lab there was enough material to make one... maybe even he could try crafting one... something simple that would just absorb part of his power when he would flip: it wouldn't be much... but it would definitely be helpful if his temper was so terrible...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}   It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan} Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a small island after all {TAG Nolan}
Page 1 of 1