EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Shout it Out [Remi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Shout it Out [Remi] Empty
PostSubject: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:10 am

Reno paused in front of the small flower bed, containing most of his mother's favourite flowers. He didn't even realized he to where he had been headed before, until he had spotted the greenhouse in the direction he had been walking towards. But instead of stopping and changing course, he had kept on walking towards it and entered the it once reaching the greenhouse. Apparently, he had unconcinsoy allowed his feet to lead him here. What a fitting place to spend mourning... Or could he even call it that? Every year on this exact same day, he felt horrible yes, recalling what he'd done with regrett. But mourning? Sure didn't feel like soemthign he'd do... even if was about his own mother's... passing.
Glanicng around the place, he was more remined about his first meeting Remi, both with foundess and a heavy heart. Aw well, he thought to himself witha sigh, looking bakc at the flower bed infront of him. It wouldn't have worked out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:31 am

It had become a regular, actually, a weekly thing actually to visit the greenhouse. Remi had gotten busy with training and hadn't been visiting a much as she'd like to have. Besides she'd needed a break from Cloud and Tadashi, she just needed to breathe. The greenhouse seemed like an appropriate place to do it. That was a horrible mistake. Remi remained still once she entered the greenhouse, realizing who was standing there with her. She had a sense of deja vu and she remembered this was where she and Reno had first met. She folded her arms, looking at him as if she were expecting an explanation for something.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Glancing voer his shoulder when he heard someone else enter, he could only give Remi a blank look at first, unmoving from his current spot with his hands still lazily shoved inside his pockets. He just looked at her without saying anything at first, guessing he should've expected for the girl to eventually end up here as well, it was more her 'territory' than his in a way after all. He sighed under his breathe when she folded her arms, looking like she was waiting for some sort of explanation from him.
"No need to look so impatient. I'll be out of here in a minute," he snorted, looking back at the flowers before him. "Then the place is all yours."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Remi squinted at Reno, scowling at him. She couldn't care less about he being in the greenhouse or anything like that. Now that they were alone, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of familiarity with him and it only made her angrier. She didn’t want to still feel comfortable around him. "Tell me why you said it." Remi barked at him, walking closer but not too close, still keeping her distance. "Tell me why you were so angry at me...why you called me a liar." She needed to know what she'd done that made him hate her so much, and say all of those things. Remi didn’t understand why he pushed her away and got so angry when she got close to someone else. She couldn’t help it, it happened! And Reno didn’t seem to reciprocate her feelings in her eyes. Remi didn’t know why she felt like she needed to ask him questions about what happened or at all, but he was doing one thing and saying another. It was getting on her nerves. Not that she wanted to fight but...he made her so angry! "I’ve never lied to you, Reno."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 pm

He still didn't move from his spot, or even botherd to look back at her when she started talking, demaning for him to answear and explain himself. Was it really that hard to figure out? He snorted, casting her side-glance when she took a few steps closer, but still not close enough for him to reach ou and grabb hold of her. "That's a stupid question," he then flatly stated. "If the puppy could understand why I was so pissed off, then you sure as hell can figure that out too."
It was pretty obvious, surely everyone who had witnessed that little scene could've figured the reaosn to the redhead's rude behavour. And then about that part of him calling Remi a liar... Well, it was quite simple too. "
"You told me constantly, that it was 'ok'," he went on, his voice holding no emotion to it. "Things obviously wasn't. And then there's the fact that you didn't litsen to a word I said. Even I would get annoyed eventually," he chuckled, giving her one more look before turnign his back to her and started wlaking further away. "No worries, that's all in the past now," he added casually. "Shit happens, nothing we can do about it."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Remi was all that keen on why, she suspected...but then someone wouldn't say such harsh things to someone they had feelings for. Or maybe Reno did. "Because it is okay!" She screamed at him, losing her composure. She told him that because she meant it. Remi hadn't said it was okay and it wasn't; and just because he didn't believe her he couldn't call her a liar. Listen? "What didn't I listen to?" That was probably the problem, she had no idea what he was talking about. Remi followed after Reno, refusing to let him ignore her by making distance. "Well how do you think I feel? You always give me that stupid look and you laugh at everything! Of course I assumed you were just messing with me when you don't ever-ugh!" She groaned loudly, growing more frustrated with him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Reno rolled his eyes, hacing hoped that she'd see no point in talking to him and just elt the whole thing go, and be on her merry way elsewhere. Reno didn't want to make a big deal out of things That is... not more thna they already were. "You said you never wanted to speak to me again. Did you miss yelling and scolding me that much," he smirked, unable to hold back his typical ways of dealign and asnwearing to everything.
He had turned bakc around to face, halting so suddenly Remi almsot ran into him. "Chill blondie, you might pop a vein or two that way." That cheeky smirk of his fell after a couple of seconds. "Just let it go would ya. You obviously only making yourself feel worse by keeping this up," he sighed. "...and no, it's not ok," he finally asaid afetr anothe rmoment of silence, the blue eyes of his focusing elsehwere. "You were scared of me. How the hell do you think that made me feel?" His expression darkend as he shoved back her own words at her face. "You kept pushsing, insisted that I should tell you stuff that I knew would frighten you. And while yes, I admit that I pushed you away that time, I never said we should stop seeign each other, just give each other some space. I din't want to spend time with someone who's forcinf herself to ahng around me while afraid of me." His expression softend up a bit, but the anger and hurt was still clearly there. "But like I said, shit happens. I if anyone should know that," he snorted, shrugging. "So run back to Spikey. Evertyhing I said about him last time is true, but he's a good guy," he said honestly, glacning away again with a light frown.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:55 pm

Remi stopped quickly, almost tripping as he turned around so fast. Remi seethed at him, he was such a...she didn't know what! Remi balled her hands into fists. There it was again, the pressing urge to hit him, because words clearly didn't get through to him. "So what if I did?!" She exclaimed, "And who cares if I do?!" Remi felt the slightest bit of accomplishment when his smirk finally fell. But she hesitated at his next words. "I..." She hadn't considered Reno's feelings about that... "I'm not afraid now." She muttered. "I still want to hear it. All of it." Remi lowered her eyes, her anger replaced with guilt. Maybe she had been a bit selfish...or a lot selfish. "I already told you I wasn't forcing myself, and I told you I'm not afraid of you." Well, it didn't really matter now, like he said. Since he clearly didn't feel like being bothered with her. "Fine." She spat at him. This was what she meant! She whirled, marching away from him, still angry but not as bad as before. Spikey this, Spikey that...well fine! Cloud is a good guy! Remi tried to fight the tears before she reached the door, blinking furiously to keep them at bay.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:43 pm

I'm sure you could handle his dark little secret better mine. Reno was so tempted to sya that, the sadistic part of him still wnating to reach out and make her hurt for being able to hurt him in the first place, even if she hadn't done it intentionally. In all honesty, the only reasons he's been openly showing a dislike towards CLoud was beaucse of jealousy, Reno wasn't ashamed to admit that. It was ture after all, as much childish and stupid it maid him feel. But aside for all that, he didn't really have anythign agaisnt the guy.
It kinda felt like looking into a mirror as the guilt washed over Remi's expression, but as she lowerd ehr eyes, he averted his elsewhere once again. Although, he had to look back when she suddenly spat out a 'Fine!' to him and turned on her heels, quirkicng an eyebrow after her as she hurried towards the door.
"You'd rather I say he's a bad guy instead?" he said after her, starting to feel a bit irritated himself. Just what the hell did she want him to say?
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Remi was really getting tired of talking to Reno, not right now, just in general. It was like trying to tip a cow, or something like that. He was just being so difficult and Remi didn't know how to deal with the aggravation because she'd never really felt it before. Remi stopped, sighing heavily. Say he's a bad guy? No, Cloud wasn't a bad guy. Maybe he did something similar to Reno, and maybe he liked to have sex with women and not be in a relationship with them, but that didn't necessarily make him a bad guy. Just like how Reno had done things he wasn't proud of and one of them had really frightened her, but that didn't mean Reno was a bad guy either.
Remi whirled, "No!" She said. "I'd rather you say it's okay that it's not okay because you don't believe me when I say it is! If it's not okay, and that's what you want me to say, so fine! It's not okay! It's not fucking okay that you did bad things in your past, it's not okay that you accidentally killed someone, it's not okay that I really like you, it's not okay that you choked Tadashi, it's not okay that you didn't leave me when I drank like a fish, it's not okay that you're not a vegan just because I am, it's not okay that you called me easy, it's not okay that I forgave you ten minutes later for it, and it's not okay that you don't want to be with me!" Annnnd now the tears were falling. "It's not okay." She repeated. "None of it. I want you to tell me that it is. That it doesn't matter." She quickly wiped her eyes, "Even if you can't just be my friend, I don't want to give each other the silent treatment even if I said so."
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Reno could do nothing but just stand there and watch the girl finally seeming to break down, his irritation quickly flying out the window as he listened to her words, replacing itself with honest surprise as his eyes widen a bit, taken all of her in. And here he'd told himself that he'd be prepared for her tears. Fucking bullshit. The moment tears began to pur down her cheeks, his feet had started moving with him barley even realising it himself. And when he did, he had already reached her, reaching one hand out and gently wrapping his fingers around her wrist, pulling her hand away from her face her tear stained face better. ".....I'm sorry."
Those two words sounded felt strange on his tongue, and even more so because he genuinely meant them. Letting go of her wrist, he instead moved his hand to her face, gently wiping away the tears still trailing down her cheeks in surprisingly tender way he didn't even know he could pull off himself. "I guess..." he started, trailing off for a few seconds before pulling her into a warm hug. "...we're both idiots."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Remi just watched Reno with wide eyes as he approached her, and took her wrist and wiped her face. Being angry was really exhausting, and she was tired. She watched his eyes, still in surprise that he said sorry, and that he sounded like he really meant it. And then he hugged her. She was still for a moment or two before she hugged him back. The tension in her body relaxed as she melted into him. Remi nodded in agreement before taking in Reno's scent.
Whether they were idiots or not didn't matter anymore, like Reno said. She was with Cloud now, and it was going well...mostly. They didn't fight, or anything. Remi pulled away from him, no matter how much she didn't want to, she knew she had to. It was wrong of her. She took a few steps back, away from him. "I'm sorry." She apologized. It was her fault, if she hadn't started dating Cloud...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 7:19 pm

That sure felt nice, feeling her arms wrap around him and return the hug. And there they had it. They've both apologized to each other for beign stupid. Nothing else to do now, was there? At least... now they could say they ended thigns on good terms with each other... right? As Remi started pulling away, Reno reluctantly had his arms slide down from her and back to his side.
He shaked his head slightly whens he apologized, smiling sadly at the guilt in her voice. "Let's just leave all this in the past yeah?" he murmerd, wanting to pull the girl back into a hug again, keeping her to himself for just a moment longer. "It's all good now."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Remi smiled back, agreeing with him. Well, she didn’t exactly want to leave it in the past and she felt like if she left their tension wouldn’t be the angry kind it'd be the sad kind. "Okay," she finally sighed. "I should get back to—" Remi pressed her lips together. She didn’t have to say back to Cloud did she? She had this feeling that Reno already knew. She lowered her eyes from him. It was always something with them, they could never seem to win with one another. At least they didn’t want to claw each other's throats out anymore. When would she see him again? She felt like if she did something would guilt her into thinking it were wrong somehow which yeah, she did think it was. But still... Remi took a fee more steps forward and hugged Reno again, burying her face in his chest. He felt different than Cloud. Shaped different, smell different, feel different. They both felt welcoming in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:43 pm

...back to Cloud, Rneo mentally finished her sentance, for once able to ignore that sting of jealousy at the thoughg of the other blonde. Good thing this ilsand was big enough to avoid people. Still though, he'd evenetully run into either of them even if he tried to not to-
He blinked down at Remi when she hugged him once again, but quickly got over his surprise and wrapped his arms around her smaller form again. He wasn't gonna complain.
Sighign softly, he rested his chin ontop of her head, thinking bakc on that night he had carried her out of thar bar when to drunk to even walk on her own. Hadn't they hugged each other like this too then?
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Remi didn't want to let Reno go. She felt like he was going to disappear somewhere forever. This position felt familiar. She would miss this a lot. "I don't want to go yet." She admitted, closing her eyes. "But I think that I should." Maybe she didn't want to leave yet because she was hoping something would happen. She didn't know what exactly, but something else. She squeezed him tighter but she didn't let him go yet. Maybe she needed to yell at him some more. Then she pondered staying there with him and just not telling anyone. No one would know. Well, she would. And what if Reno saw them again and lost it and told him? He'd just be hurt and probably wouldn't trust her again. But maybe that's what she'd wanted...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:49 pm

A soft chuckle escaped him at her words, hugging her more firmly as well. "You need to yell at me some more?" he joked lightly, moving one of his hands up her back to cradle the back of her head gently, running his fingers through her blonde curls in a tender manner. Just standing there, holding each other... It felt like she was waiting- ...like they both were waiting for something.
Sighting, Reno closed his eyes as well, and pulled back a bit enough for him to look down at her face. A few seconds passed with him just looking at her, as if searching for something but not knowing himself exactly what it was he was looking for.
Screw it, he thought then, and suddenly leaned down, closing the distance between them. I've always been selfish anyway, was the last thing running through his mind as he locked their lips with each others.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Remi chuckled softly too, finding his joke humorous just because she wasn't upset anymore. Reno's fingers in her hair felt nice, soothing. It was odd for her to remember it was Reno, he was always so...callous all of the time. When Reno pulled back to look at her, Remi prepared to pull away, really meaning it this time - but as he looked down at her she sort of felt frozen and returned his gaze.
Remi's eyes widened when she realized what he was about to do, but she was too late and hadn't made an effort to move away once she did. She closed her eyes, still for a moment as she tried to think. Well she couldn't think, so she raised a hand to his face and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 pm

She hadn't, surpisngly, made any effort to oull away or stop him from kissing her. Yet at the same time, the more he thought about it, it wasn't such a surprise really. There ha dbeen somethign there bewteen them for a good while, Reno had just reafused to aknoledge it. Not until after the whole fiasco with Cloud that is, and that talk with Nolan...
He titled his head a bit when she returned the kiss, wrapping his hand around her head and deeping it. Whatever she might do when they pull apart, yell more or slapp him, he didn't care. He was still gonna enjoy this one moment.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Remi tried not to think as Reno deepened the kiss. But she couldn't. Her mind drifted as she realized she was cheating. Oh that wasn't the person she was...or wanted to be. But she couldn't resist, this felt so overdue...and good. And how would she face Cloud? How could she? After she was the one who was afraid he would cheat on her...she was an awful person wasn't she? She took step back, a poor attempt at trying to break the kiss, but she just leaned forward to keep kissing him. I shouldn't... She tried to convince herself. I really shouldn't... Remi then decided that she'd deal with it later, the guilt and the shame, and she stepped forward again, closer this time and raised her other hand to get tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:41 pm

When he felt Remi take a step back, he almost desperately tightened his hold on her, quickly taking a step after her, as if suddenly afraid to let her go. However, much to his delight, she didn't stop kissing him. Taking another couple of steps forward, he ended up pressing her back up against the door, trapping her between it and himself, now barely leaving any space between their bodies.
Any thoughts he might've had about Cloud, especilly about Remi and the guy togheter didn't even register in his mind right then.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:18 pm

Remi realized her steps didn't matter since Reno effortlessly closed the space between them. She could do nothing but move back as Reno backed her into the wall. Remi wrapped her arms around Reno's neck, kissing him harder and standing on her toes. Oh, this felt so nice...and she couldn't bring herself to stop, as if Reno were going somewhere for a very long time. She leaned her body against his and moaned against his lips. Her thoughts and worries of Cloud completely dissolving away into the recesses of her mind. All Remi can think about right now is the one she's kissing right now.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Both of his arms now wrapped securely around her waist, pulling her more firmly up against his own body the moment she wrapped her own arms around his neck. This just felt to nice, too good to suddenly put a stop to it. He pulled back for a bit, locking his blue with hers for a few seconds, as if searching for some sor of protest from the girl. But soon enough he had learned in again and captured her lips in a second kiss, deeper and more aggressive than their first one.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Remi couldn't stop kissing Reno and she was sure it was because she had been wanting to for a long time and now she felt like she couldn't get enough. Remi raised her eyes when Reno pulled back and searched her eyes. She was about to ask him why he stopped when he kissed her again, and harder than the first time. Remi returned it and pressed her body against his.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Reno knew he should stop this, pull back before the two of them went to far. But he honestly couldn't bgrin himself to do it, or care much about what consequenses this would bring to them later, more so for than him maybe... Kissing her deeply once more, he pressed a soft kiss onto her cheek before trailing his lips down her neck, the hold he had on her growing more possesive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shout it Out [Remi]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next