EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Shout it Out [Remi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Reno watched her closely, expression going blank at her answear, not needing to guess that she wasn't being honest. "Don't lie," he murmures, pushing himslef up into a sitting position, reaching for his shirt behind them and lazily pulling it back on. To be honest, Reno wasn't really sure himself what he was currently feeling. He wasn't angry or upset in any way, but he couldn't say he was feeling anything positive either. Readjusting his googles on his head, he felt his fingers twitch in that familiar way, indicatign that it was time for a smoke. Eh, he could wait a bit longer befre taking a drag...
"Before you decide on anything," he spoke up then, turning to look at ehr in the eye. "Be sure you know what you want first."

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:41 pm

"Sorry," She mumbled. "I'm not feeling especially horrific. Not yet." She gave him a light smile, knowing that eventually that was what was going to happen. She's always worried more about others than herself. Remi sat up too as Reno spoke to her, thinking carefully before drawing her eyes up to his. Was this really happening? Had they really just...? It had definitely happened, she still felt that relaxing feeling from her orgasm. "I know what I want." She told him definitively, really meaning it. She just didn't know how she was to obtain it - in a sense she already had but... "Do you know what you want?" Remi then asked him, really curious. Hadn't there been the guy Tadashi mentioned that time?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 pm

A small smile formed on his lips at her words, not surprised that she seemed to be more worried about him and Cloud than herself. As cute as that was, she needed to giver herself more thougth and attention. His expressin turne d abit thoughtful when she returend his question, the small smile he ah dmusterd up now flatering. He wasn't really one to ponder much on what he wanted, he always kind of knew what he wanted. Now? ....he wasn't so sure to be quite honest.
"Surprisingly, I don't," he said thrutfully, gavign a lazy shrugg. "Guess I'm still surprised to where this whole thing leaded up to."
And of course, Nolan had to pop up in his mind, his expression turning into a small frown.

Last edited by Reno Sinclair on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:49 pm

"I'm not," Remi sighed heavily. "I guess I sort of saw this coming. Probably not here and not today, and not...any time soon, but..." Remi thought about what she was saying before she said something she didn't mean to. She had envisioned something similar happening before they had their fight...and before Cloud... "I don't know." She finally said. This would be her second time having sex in a public place. What was she becoming? "So...I guess I can't get you to stop smoking then, huh?" Remi asked suddenly as she recalled their conversation in the forest as she looked at their hands. Of course she hoped that she could, but she pretty much doubted it. "I'll cook for you if you try again." She suggested in a tempting manner and nudging him with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:02 pm

He gave her a blank look at first when she brought up their little 'smoking problem' again, and then unsurpsingly, he let out a laugh. "Well, considering how last time I tried to quit that went," he began, smiking micheviously as he leaned towards her face. "Nope." He gave her cheek a soft kiss before jumping up to his feet, holding out a hand for her. "Guess I'll just have to survive with own cooking from now on."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Remi pouted at him, "Awwe. Can you blame me for trying though?" She asked him with an innocent smile. She reached up and accepted his hand, standing up beside him. Remi shrugged, "I can still cook for you if you're really that bad. Just..." Remi tried to think of something he could give her in return, but then her mind drifted somewhere that she didn't know existed and she blushed red. He didn't have to give her anything! She told herself hastily. Even if they didn't work out, she could still cook for him. "Stop calling me a mom." She suggested in a firm manner that probably wasn't all that firm.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:36 pm

"'Trying'? Sounds smore like 'nagging' in my ears," Reno teased as he pulled her up to her feet, his smile then falling into a small pout at the next thing she said... or implied. "Hey now, who ever said that I'm a bad cook?" he murmuerd, fakign an offended look, glancing back at her just in time to see the blush covering her face. Smirking in that cunning way of his, he once more leaned closer to her face, letting his warm breathe hit her flushed cheeks. "Guess it's my turn to cook for you this time, and be called 'daddy'~'" he purred, pulling back with a shit-eating grin and laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:54 pm

"Of course it's nagging to you." She rolled her eyes at him. "You did. You said you had to suffer to cook for yourself didn't you?" She pointed out to him. "You don't have to act for me, Reno, I'll cook for you." She rolled her eyes, mocking him. Remi suddenly stopped as he leaned close to her. She blushed even redder at the mere thought of Reno making her do that. Just imagining it was embarrassing! "Stop it," She whined, narrowing her eyes at him as he started to laugh a little bit. "It's not gonna happen." Remi declared, now determined to make sure that it doesn't. Or hope that it does...she was never good with sexual control.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Reno was back to pouting again. "Never said I was bad at it," he clearified childishly. And as hard many finds it to belive, Reno wasn't a bad cook. He was the one making his mom food at the age of 9, since she had enough problem moving around in that wheelchair of hers. He smirked even more smugly when her cheeks turned even redder, winking teasingly down at the girl. "Right right, whatever ya say," he snorted.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:56 pm

"You never hinted that you were good at it either." Remi pointed out to him. "But if you say so, prove it, then." It would be interesting for Reno to cook for her...or at all for that matter. She can't exactly imagine it either way, but maybe he was a good cook. She'd never know if he never cooked. Remi scoffed at his smug response. "We'll see." She said before glancing at the door. "I guess I'll see you later...I mean, I think that I will, or I hope that-" Remi stopped, bringing a hand to her forehead. "I'll see you sometime." Maybe the near future, maybe not. Maybe when he'd cook for her, who knows. She slipped her hand free of his and wrapped her arms around his torso and stood on her toes to kiss him softly. She definitely liked doing that.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Reno didn't bother replying to that, just gave her another typical grin of his. He had mentioned that he knew how to cook to her, but apparently she hadn't litsend then either, or not taken him seriously. Well whatever, not many people did... until they pissed him off that is.
Following her eyes, he was soon enough glancign at the door as well, only looking back at her when she began to speak again, or well, more like stutter out words. He could only smile at this, a small but genune one as she wrapped her arms around him and stood on her toes to give him a kiss. "Right-o," he chuckled agaisnt her lips, diving in for a second one before she pulled away. "It's not like I'm that far away."
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Remi pulled away from the first kiss, unwrapping her arms when he snuck in another before she could. She returned it, of course. Remi nodded in agreement, releasing Reno and stepping. "Good thing too." She commented mostly to herself before she glanced over her should as she headed to the door and proceeded out. How on earth was she supposed to break up with Cloud anyway?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:08 pm

He just smiled again as he watched her leave, givign her a small wave before she dissaeaprd out of the door. The moment she did, that smile w´quickly fell from his face, and that small moment of bliss was long gone without a trace. Sighing, he quickly digged out his packet of cigarettes, taking a deep drag and already feeling a part of him start to relax again.
Feels like I'm in a damn soap opera, he mentally whined, thoughts now filled with not only Remi, but with Nolan as well. Turning his head to the side, he glacned over at the flowers he had been watching before, a sad, tired smile taking over his face.
"...feliz cumpleaños mamá..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout it Out [Remi]   Shout it Out [Remi] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shout it Out [Remi]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3