EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

A meeting between benders - Karissa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

A meeting between benders - Karissa Empty
PostSubject: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:14 am

Time: Around midday
Weather: Sunny with bit of clouds on the sky

Fetch had returned to this pond place, was pretty relaxing actually and not nearly as many people or even close to as many people like in the center or other places closer to the training center area. Fetch wasn't sure what to do actually, so she just started to flick some flat stones at the pond's water so they would skip across the water which made her get a pretty cool idea, if she had to say herself. Fetch ignited her hand she used for flicking the stones and made them extremely hot to almost gloating hot before sending it out at the water, so everytime it hit the water, smoke would show and rise up in the air while the stone would make a short 'tissh' sound the three times the stone would hit the water before sinking to the bottom, leaving a larger smoke cloud and 'tissh' sound.
Fetch smiled at her little trick while enjoying the alone time, or she expected to be alone out at the pond, she hadn't seen anyone when she walked or even any at the pond when she arrived. When the stone flick got bored, she began to create small pure fireballs and threw them out as far as she could. As soon as the two small fireballs hit the water they exploded exactly like firecrackers making quite the bang and sparks made of fire jump out to every side, but since it was so far out in the pond, no one would be hit by the fire. Fetch jumped cheering at her own firecracker explode before sitting down at the shore to the pond.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:21 am

When Karissa was walking around on her own, she was pretty overwhelmed by how large this place was. It did have many rooms in the building, places to go outside of the center, and of course meeting places for friends to meet. She did not have any friends yet, so, it was better to make one now than sooner. The only one that she did meet with was Cricket, who made a good tour guide. She then saw that the same young woman with the purple hair that was in the manipulation training room was now in this area. She saw her skipping rocks by the pond area, which looked pretty nice and calming. She then heard a little 'tissh' sound whenever the rocks hit the water. She was pretty shocked when she saw this. She was wondering what kind of bending she did, and by the sound her cheering by her own firecracker, she did think that the young woman was an fire bender but, she was not going to jump the shark. She walked down and applauded by her act. "That was pretty cool." She said, with her hands behind her back. "So, are you a fire bender?" She asked, with a curious look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:04 am

Fetch heard a voice, damn people everywhere, well not a big surprise, since it was an island this place was. Fetch looked at the girl, she did not look much older than Fetch though style wise was completely different, not that Fetch cared if people looked different. She raised a brow when the girl asked if she was a fire-bender which made her look down at her own hands with her wildfire dancing around her hands. "Noo, what makes you think that?" She teased, giving the girl a smirk. Fetch made the fire on her hand that was near the girl, so she wouldn't be burned or start to sweat, because of the heat and raised her other hand a bit and rubbed her fingers together. As she did the finger movements, a baseball sized ball of fire was created out of pure flames. Fetch took a step back and then launched her hand as fast forward as she could and released her grip on the fireball and saw how the fireball landed in the middle of the pond, making a rather loud 'tssssh' sound like the other times, but much louder while smoke were created.
Fetch looked the girl again, "to answer your question, yea I'm definitely a fire-bender" she replied walking a bit back, for then to sit down in the grass, looking out at the smoke that rose to the air. "What about you?" she asked, turning her ash gray eyes to the new girl beside her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:18 am

When Karissa saw that the young woman heard her voice, and turned around to see her, she looked at her with a little surprise, but, she did look somewhat familiar. She did remember her briefly from the classroom, but did not catch her name. She saw that this young woman gave her a question, plus a smirk about the question based on what she did with the rocks, she did close her eyes and some clouds swirled her head while giving her a clear answer. She did not want to say anything awkward. "Well, I did assume that you are a fire bender because of what you did with the rocks. It's pretty impressive compared to what I do. It's embarrassing since my power is more, let's say, simplified." She replied with a small sweat appearing upon her face. She then the young woman making another fire move with her hands and she copied the young woman's action by just stepping back and saw the "fire works" in action. Karissa had her eyes widdened when she saw this in person. She then saw the smoke as the after effect, which was pretty amazing. Karissa hoped when she became an agent, that her air effects could have some cool tricks like this young woman had with her fire bending abilities. She then heard her answer and she was correct! "So, you're a fire-bender? That's amazing... as for me, I am a air bender; it's nothing powerful. I just control the air." She was a little nervous to perform her power. So, she did a simple by closing her eyes and had her hands going in a circular motion. Some wind came from her hands and made some small air circles. "That's what I can do.." she said, with a small whisper and had a nervous look on her face, thinking that this young woman was going to overtop her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Fetch looked at the girl explaining her powers, she was quite adorable and a bit shorter than Fetch. "Really? You having tried experimenting with your power?" She asked a bit surprised, Fetch had always tried to experiment when she got the chance and she knew, she would get even better at bending fire with the proper training. She looked at the girl, "I'll bet you could make a strong enough airball to ride on or maybe even fly, now that would be practical!" She said with interest and moved her hand through the air and upward towards the sky to show with more than just words. She lay down in the grass, looking up at the sky and the white clouds passing by them. "You could rule the sky, ha that would be something" she laughed a little by the idea of this adorable girl ruling the sky with an iron fist. "What's your name air-bender?" She asked turning her head a bit to the side to see the girl.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 pm

((haha, quite adorable x'D. Love it.))

When Karissa was trying to show off her power just a couple of seconds ago, she was quite the little bit of nervous wreck. She did not expect this young woman to just adore her by just her appearance, so, she just nervous chuckled after she was done. Karissa heard this young lady asking her a question about her experimentation with her power, she nodded. "Yes, at my beach home before coming here, I've been experimenting with my air abilities. It's still simple. I've been at least trying my best to get stronger at it. That's not the only reason I'm here..it's also to become an agent." She replied. She then heard a suggestion from the young woman thinking that an airball could be interesting to make in the air. She did think about it at first, it could not be so bad. "Hm, that does sound like fun. Perhaps I can try that during the training sessions." She saw that she has her hand in the air, and she did assume that she was trying to do that in front of her, or just thought that she gave her an idea. She saw the young lady laying the grass and she did become a little shocked with thought when she commented that she would be cool if she ruled the air. "Yeah, that's not going to happen in three seconds.." She said, with a nervous laugh. "I'm Karissa, by the way." She finally introduced herself, and lays down next to her in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:28 am

Fetch raised a brow, "you lived in a beach house? Are you from like Hawaii?" She asked curiously. "Hm.. well I've seen air-benders in action, really hardcore air-benders, back when I ran with gangs, they had some pretty sick moves, but man a lot of them was assholes, haha a bunch of a-holes now that I think about it" she said with a smile on her face, it never actually hit her how much of a bunch of assholes a lot of the other element benders she met back then. Though, she wouldn't blame them, some of them ran the gangs and had to be tough or they would be thrown off the position of leading the gang. Luckily, Fetch had always been more of a tomboy in her way of being towards other people, so she got accepted into the family rather quickly without being harassed by male gang members and also because she could burn anyone and for the fact that she was not afraid of actually burning people if they pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:20 pm

When she heard her asking him if she was from Hawaii, she nodded. "Not exactly from Hawaii, but Florida. You were close though." She said, with a small chuckle. "To answer your first question, yes. I did come from a beach home. There were not a lot of shops besides grocery stores so, I did live in a different part of the area." She replied and thought that Hawaii was going to the first thought on when it came to beach homes. She did hear her a small little back story of her being involved with gangs when it came to first meeting some air benders. She did get a little startled when Fetch mentioned that some were just plain jerks, luckily, she was not around gangs yet. "Well, I was the only air bender in my town before I came here. I was, let's say scared to think that people would think that I am a freak if I mentioned my ability to people." She commented with a little shiver. Luckily, her and Cricket did not think that she was a freak. She did see in the classroom that there were other benders. "But, you ran gangs? Isn't that kind of...dangerous?" She asked, with a little suspicion..
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:11 am

"Man, I would never be able to live in a beach house, way too quiet for my taste, I'm more a city person" she stated looking up at the clouds passing them by. Fetch got up on her lower arms so her body bended a bit. "You were scared, why? People knew I had power an.. hmm now that I think about it, a lot of people probably thought I was some kind of freak, oh well, not like I cared what other thought about me" she said, laying back down again. "That's the thing kiddo, you learn not the give a fuck about what people think of you, or you show them who's the boss!" She said explained all fierce-ish at the sky with a clenched fist, shaking at the moving clouds all warrior like.
Fetch looked at some rather suspicious eyes and began to laugh a bit, "no I didn't run the gang, I was a member of the gang, but did a lot of illegal things with it, so I guess I ran with it, we were quite a few benders actually, don't think you would fit in it kiddo" she explained. But I'll bet you could, if you harden up a bit" she added giving her a teasing smirk and looked back up at the sky with both hands behind her head as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:00 am

"Oh, a beach house is more of place of peace and relaxation. I did have a city place right a couple of blocks from my home, but, my parents were afraid that I would get hurt there, and even for my sake of getting hurt, since I was the only child in my parent's home. I only went to visit other family members, but, not to explore of anything." She commented as she heard Fetch talking about her life being used to being in the city and not in a beach home. People do have different tastes on where to live. As she listened to Fetch giving her advice of her not listening to what other people think of her powers, she did give her a little grin, as though this lady wanted her to show it off instead of holding it all in. "Yeah, I decided to keep it in though, but, now that I think about it.. it would be nice to show off my own power to people, and to this day, I am not sure if people would like it, or think of me as though I should join the circus." She replied, as her thoughts went back and forth. She did become a little shocked when she puts her fist in the air and claimed that she should at least show it off to the townspeople who would make fun of her. Now that she was at the elite, she can could, at least try to show off at least a simple move, like an air circle. Karissa then turned to the young woman who talked about her backstory with the gangs, which made her shiver a little. "Oh..wow. Sounds like I wouldn't fit in..." She said, with a slight chuckle, but, once she mention that she could be in a gang, she gave out a small shiver with a bit of nervousness. "Me, in a gang? I don't know, but that last part, I can try. I do want to get stronger.." she said, with a confident voice.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Fetch turned her face to Karissa and suddenly got up in a seiza position and smiled cheerfully at her, "common, let's test your air-bending abilities kiddo!" She said optimistic and got up on her feet, "I bet you would be able to do more than just that tiny thing" she said supportive to Karissa, "Let's find out what you can do of other things with your air-bending kiddo!" She said smiling down to Karissa. Fetch was really hooked on getting the girl to be better with her power, be stronger and better. Fetch needed someone who could challenge her fire-bending, she've been sparring with this other woman named Nyx, but it would be so much fun to fight another bender, which she never actually got to try before. The chance was now for her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:29 pm

When Karissa was looking at her when she was trying to motivate her to see what she got, she gulped. She can tell already that Fetch wanted her to be stronger than she already is, and in the first place, she didn't expect that she wanted to see her power already. She closes her eyes and walks towards the pond. She then closes her eyes and uses her hands and some wind came into her soul. "Here goes nothing..." She said, and tries to push the water with her wind manipulation. She then opens her eyes and walks towards Fetch, who was actually supportive of her. She grins, and then closes her eyes, some wind came into her again, and she closes her eyes and creates a bigger air ball than her small one. "Hope that was ok for you.." She said, with a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:36 pm

"Meh, you could do a lot better kiddo" she said raising her hand and ignited her flames on just the one hand though she held the temperature at a comfortable level for Karissa and looked at her. "I want you to try and capture some of my flames with an airball" she said, giving her a cheerful grin. Fetch was curious if Karissa was able to do something like that. Suddenly she got a better idea and made her flame fade away around her hand and placed both hands on Karissa's upper arms. "Push me, push me with your air!" She suggested excited, letting go of Karissa's upper arms and took some steps back and stood bended forward a bit with arms out and hands who encouraged her to push Karissa to use her air-bending.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:55 pm

When she heard Fetch mentioning that she could have done better than what she did before, she knew that she was going to say something like that. She did think that her small demonstration before was a little weak and pretty much the same thing she has been doing before. "Yeah, I know, but I am trying to get better.." She said, with a little bit of a confident voice coming out of her voice. She did get some positive feedback from Cricket when she did give her a cheer and judged her. Karissa saw that she was going to train her some more, and she did want to get stronger, by not just impressing people, but, by just giving herself more confidence to demonstrate in front of bigger crowds, besides one on one. She saw that Fetch did want to see if she can catch some flames with her airball, which did sound tricky; she was willing to give it a shot, but, then she saw her changing her mind, but now, felt her touching her upper arms, and thought it was going to be upper body strength with her power. "Ok, here goes nothing.." She said to herself, and closes her eyes. The wind was coming towards her and then starts to reach her arms out as though she was pushing a wall, with her arms; she did imagine a lot of boulders in front of her and she wanted to use all her might to push them away. She cringes her face as some strong wind started to come out; she started to walk slowly towards the imaginary boulders and then raises them into the air and strong wind started to come out again. After a couple of minutes, she slowly raises her arms to her sides and smiles at the young woman. "There...I think that was better..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:51 pm

Fetch stood ready for the air and she notice something when Karissa did her air bending, she closed her eyes when bending the air, that would be a thing she would learn not to do, but before Fetch got the say anything she actually felt a blow of wind, even more surprised, the wind made her lose balance and she ended on her butt, not that it hurt when she landed, she just hadn't expected Karissa to be able to do such a big push after the two times she tried. Maybe luck? well, it didn't stop Fetch from giving Karissa a cheerful smile, "that was awesome Kiddo! Did not expect that at all!" she said thrilled while quickly getting up on her feets. "Let's try again, but Kiddo, this time try not to close your eyes, it gives yourself a disadvantage when fighting others, they won't stand still" she explained to Karissa and that was true, a foe or opponent would never stand still if they attack. Fetch stood ready again for Karissa's move.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:31 pm

When Karissa saw that she did fall to the ground when doing that one "push" air trick by herself, she did open her eyes and saw that Fetch did fall to the ground, and she covered her mouth; she ran up to her and helped her off the ground. "Oh my gosh.. I am sorry if that was too strong for you..." She was going to say something more, until she found Fetch...impressed at her from what she did before. She did expect her to say something like "could've done better.." but the way that she smiled at her made her feel better than before. It was not just luck..it was confidence of all the positivity that she and Cricket gave her. She knew that in her heart, she was a strong young woman. She heard her comment and she smiled at her. "Why, thank you very much...I guess your words came to me and it did push me to get stronger..." She thanked her, with a small smile appearing across her face and gave her a small hug of gratitude. She wanted her to try again, without closing her eyes, so, it could be a match this time.. "Ok! Let's do this~" She commanded and felt a confident smile on her face coming on right now. She aims it towards her and some strong wind starts to come out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Fetch got a bit surprised when Karissa gave her a hug, she gave her a small pat on back, it had been a very long time since someone had actually given her a hug, last time must have been when she was a kid. As Karissa let go of Fetch, she stood ready for Karissa's wind with a smirked smile. "Alrighty Kiddo, show me what you got!" she said ready as she stood in position. Fetch was ready as she really felt the wind pushing her body backwards, like a strong wind. Though she stood steadfastly on her spot, but it did take a quite the strength to keep herself from not tipping and fall down again. "You're doing great Kiddo!" She yelled as the wind really made it difficult for her to talk normally without the strong wind Karissa sent at her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 am

Feeling her surprised emotion, Karissa was still hugging her in a light way until she felt her small pat. Although she was not much of a huggable person herself, she still liked to give them to those who are teaching her something to improve herself. She could look up to anyone who is either training her or just willing to help her. She felt the pat and lets go of the small hug and saw that she was ready for her strong winds again. "Ok, here it comes, Fetch!" She calls out, and stretches her arms out; wind started to come on to her and then, a giant gust of wind comes out again. "What..." She murmurs to herself and felt like she was going to trip again, and then the ball comes right out of her hands. It was a medium sized one with a strong gust. Karissa then heard Fetch complimenting on her move again and she gave her a small wink. "Thanks!" She called out, as her wind got a stronger than usual. Although she did not expect this to happen right away, she did want to focus on her dream, so, training did at least help her lead her way towards her future.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Fetch was actually in a way proud of Karissa's willpower to really shine through and get better, much like herself. "Hey Kiddo, wanna grab a drink? I could certainly use a beer right now" she said, walking over til Karissa. "Come, you've deserved a beer for your awesome work" she said and walked towards to recreation center but turned around and made a head moment for Karissa to follow. The center wasn't that far from the pond, but she was in no hurry and she guessed that Karissa wasn't in no hurry either.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:28 am

She saw that Fetch was watching her improve her wind manipulation, and she felt proud herself that she was improving quickly, and thought that she had it in her, but, did not want to reveal it unless it was someone that can trust, like this young lady, who did seem to like the way that she used it. "Well, thank you so much, I didn't know I had that in me. I guess I didn't want to reveal it in my past before I came here. I feel really accomplished right now.. I feel like I should do this more often to not only battle some people but, to show it off as well." She commented, and felt some pride going into her. She heard Fetch offering her a beer, and she nodded. "I don't drink beer, I'm only seventeen years old, but, I do like Shirley Temples!" She said, and followed her to the recreation center. Although she was going to be turning eighteen in a couple of weeks, she thought that Fetch assumed that she looked older than she was. "I never tasted beer before, but, I can try it when I turn eighteen." She said, and didn't know what the age limit for drinking is in the Elite.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Fetch placed her arm around Karissa's shoulder and smiled cheerfully, "well stick with me kiddo and before you know it, you will rule all other air-benders!" she said making a movement at the sky. "What? You've never tried a beer before?!" She asked in shock, she overreacted a bit. Although, it still shock her a bit, Fetch tried her first beer when she was 14. "Hm.. sounds like we need to man you up a bit" she teased as they entered the recreation center and were headed for a bar Fetch knew had good beer.
"A beer for me and my friend plus also a Shirley Temples!" She said loudly like they were about to watch some kind of football match. Fetch sat down on a chair by the counter and took her beer and took a big swig of the beer and placed it down again.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:41 am

She felt Fetch's arm going around her shoulder, as she felt really accomplished from her power becoming stronger and stronger by the minute. She knew that if she was with someone that can help her train, she would become stronger, and eventually be a master at being an airbender. "Well, thank you, Fetch for showing me that I am stronger than what I think. With you helping me, I'll do my best to be like the other airbenders." She commented, as she was going along with her compliment. She nervously laughed when she heard her comment that she never had beer. "Yeah, I never tried it in my life, but, I guess trying it does not sound so bad.." She said, and followed her to a bar. She was with an adult woman, so, she did feel comfortable about going with someone who is older than going alone. She grabbed her Shirley temple and bowed her head in thanks; she then got to sit down next to her amd drank her Shirley temple. "Fetch, thanks for the drink, it's kind of you." She said, and took a sip of her sweet drink.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Fetch smiled at Karissa, "hey don't mention it" she said waving her hand as a sign of 'it was nothing'. She took another sip from her beer and looked at Karissa, "so you've never tried alcohol in your entire?" She asked, still surprised over it. Again maybe she shouldn't be so surprised, the girl was really innocent and naive, yet she had charm and was really adorable. Fetch took Karissa's beer and placed the bottle head at the corner of the counter and held her hand in a specific way and slam her free hand down on the bottle cap and as soon as her hand hit the bottle head, the cap released it caption of the bottle head. Fetch placed Karissa's first beer in front of her, "hey you go kiddo" she said and took another sip from her beer.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:54 am

She looked up to the older young woman with a small grin, thinking that although they both have the same trainer, she could be a good substitute until she meets up with her trainer again. She did not mind training with Fetch since she was the one who did encourage her to improve her ability to air bend. She sipped her drink and tilted her head a little when she heard asking her about not having alcohol in her life; she shook her head since she was not used to seeing her parents drinking on a daily basis, unlike her uncles and aunts who do it mostly for special holidays. "Nope. I never drank alcohol all my life. My family and I never drink. My parents did for holidays such as new years, and I would only ask for apple juice or ginger ale." She replied, and saw her hand actions and thought that she was going to be offering her a beer now. She then saw Fetch giving her a bottle a couple of seconds later and looked at it. "Well, I never had this drink before.. but, since I'll be one year older in a couple of weeks, might as well have a little sample." She finished her Shirley Temple, opens the bottle and pours a little in a cup. She takes a small sip of her first beer and felt a funny taste in her mouth. "Fetch.. this tastes... a little weird." She said, and orders a cup of water to wash it down, and to get the taste our of her mouth. "I guess the number one rule of having a drink is to get used to the taste.." She said, and nervously giggled, and felt a little embarrassed to have something like this at her age. Again, she was going to be eighteen so, trying is the first step into adulthood.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:44 am

Wow.. well my dad never drank too much, but he did when he had the guys over for gaming night, usually he won the game and drank to the game" she said, remembering back, "then again, my sister did drink a bit more, but she did go to all kinds of parties in her younger days" she add as she took another sip. "Haha, just wait till you've had 10, then the fun really begins!" She said laughing at Karissa facial expression after tasting a bit the beer. "Don't worry, you get use to it" she comment with a cheering voice. "So when exactly did you say, your 18th birthday was?" Fetch asked, turning her eye at Karissa before turning the rest of her head at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting between benders - Karissa
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next