EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

A meeting between benders - Karissa

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:45 am

She listened to her brief story about her father drinking on certain occasions, of course, like her dad did as well, especially during New Years where his nickname would be "best partier". But, Karissa was not like her dad, who of course was not much of an alcoholic, thankfully. She then drank some more water and continued to swish it in her mouth when trying to get that weird taste out of her mouth, which of course was there for quite a while now; she then swallows and tried to describe her father. "As for my father, he never drank a lot either, except for whenever he is relaxing on the beach or just when he was having a bad day from work, which does not happen that often." She explained, with a bit of shake due to the alcohol slightly taking over her body. She did not eat before taking that brief sip, but, she was not sick or anything since it was just a slight reaction, and nothing else. She then listened to her talking about her sister who she thought was more of a partier. "Well, I'm not that much of a party person so, I don't think your sister and me won't mix that well." She said, with a slight nervous chuckle in her voice, thinking that they would of course, be the complete opposite of one another. She then heard Fetch being excited over what happen if she had ten beers, and she started to feel nervous about taking another sip. "Well, I guess it can make you a party person...and make you dance the night away..." She comments, thinking that most alcoholics would do that after a couple of drinks; she then saw her chuckling at her reaction which turned into a shake after that first sip and nodded, she would have to get used to adult like drinks. "Yeah.. I guess.. it does taste weird.. like I said before.." Karissa then looked up to her when Fetch asked her about her birthday date, and she showed her mini calendar. "Hm, sometime at the end of July, that is when I'll be turning eighteen. I'm not sure what to do for my birthday since my parents always took me to my restaurant every year.. now, that I am here, I guess I won't know what to do then.." She said, with a little sigh. She does miss those happy memories of her parents taking her to a sushi restaurant for her birthday, and now, she is not sure what kind of restaurants are around the Elite, or even a sushi place that would have the same texture as the ones she used to have.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:59 pm

"Eh, I actually think you would get quite well along with my sister, she had a thing for cute girls" she said looking at Karissa, giving her an elevator look, "Yea, she would totally dig you" Fetch confirmed giving her a smirk. It was true, her sister did like cute girls, special those a bit younger than herself. "Oh yea it will, but I'm not talking about that, I use to do it back in the gangs and with my siblings, you drink ten shots or beer and then we starts to do dueling, it was hilarious and someone would almost end up in the toilet, throwing up" she explained grinning of the memories when she did it. Fetch had a sudden devilish smile and slam her hand in the table, "I know what we shall do at your birthday, making you grown up, we are going to do the game I've done with the gang and my siblings!" she exclaimed excited looking direct at Karissa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:35 am

As she listened to Fetch mentioning that her sister would fall for her, she felt herself blushing like crazy. Although she was straight, she would accept a girl liking her and still treat her like a human being, and not someone who is weird just because of liking the same gender. It would be cute to have a girl liking her. "Oh, really? I don't drink though, but, I never thought that a girl would.. like like me; but, I guess it would be cool if your sister would like to meet me in the future; although me and her are totally different people, especially since I don't drink that much." She commented, with a small chuckle. She saw the look that Fetch gave her and she was blushing a little, thinking it could be nice meeting other people who are involved in the family. "It's cute that she likes... girls like me." She said, as she was pointing to herself. She then listened to her story about a drinking game with a couple of duelers; she did laugh at the part when someone had to throw up after having ten drinks. "Wow, that sounds like... a lot of fun." She said, with a slight nervous chuckle and drank more of her water. She did hear a lot of gangs getting into these drinking games and activities when it came to drinking alcohol, but, it sounded more hilarious with benders, especially air benders. She flinched a little when Fetch slammed her hand on the table and saw her giving her a look as though an idea came into her head when she was talking about her future birthday party at Elite. She then mentioned that game that she did with the gangs and she felt her heart pumping with nervousness. Sure, she'll be eighteen soon, but, didn't expect drinking to involved. "Hm, I guess that sounds fun. Is it going to be one of those drinking games and then we start to train?" She asked, as she raised her eyebrow. She was a little nervous about what she's going to be getting into.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:49 pm

"Oh yea, she would totally try to woo you in the end" continued Fetch and found it funny how Karissa blushed so hard at it. "And I'm pretty sure, she would try and pull you with her to her parties, but who can blame my sister, you're adorable kiddo" she complimented. Fetch started to laugh, "my sister would be very 'friendly' towards you, probably just wanted you for herself, if our father would let her" she replied laughing just by the imaging of her sister really trying to score Karissa while the rest of the family were present, but that's her sister in a nutshell.
"Training? Sure why not! no matter what we'll do, it will end funny as fuck!" she cheered excitingly. Fetch looked randomly at the clock and saw it was nearing evening and got an idea. "Hey Kiddo, let's get something to eat at the eating area and then I got place we can be after we eaten" she suggested and got up from her chair and looked at Karissa, so they could go and get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:57 am

When she heard Fetch bragging on her sister liking her than just a person that she just met, her race was red like a tomato right now. This was the second time that she has been complimented like this, since Cloud has called her "cute and adorable" as well, but, this time, it was coming from a young woman who was talking about her sister, who assumed that she was into girls. "Flirting with me? I guess that can be nice on her part to have fun; to be fair, I guess.. that I'll accept her liking me if I met her in person." She said, with a small nervous giggle. She heard her commenting more about her sister again.. but, she was into cute girls like her.. That's interesting, she would have to see it to believe it if Fetch introduced her to her sister. Then, if she would go to that party, she thought it would be awkward if Fetch's sister would be all over her, but, in her perspective, she would be looking for a cute girl like Karissa to be friends with. "Well, your sister does sound like an interesting person to meet.. her into drinking and cute girls. Sounds like a fun person." She commented with a small little shrug, as she felt the will to meet her in the near future. The conversation transitioned to Karissa's party idea once she'll be eighteen, and she did go along with her drinking idea. "Well, I guess it'll be fun. I never tried this type of game, but, we all have a first time to something." She commented, with a small thought of her trying out and ending up acting real silly. She then felt her stomach growling and saw that Fetch was willing to go someplace to eat now. "Sure, sounds good. Your pick!" She said, with a small little smile and lets her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Fetch laughed a bit, "Be careful, she's a bit a ninja and if you had been visiting me and my family, you had gotten one or more kisses from my sister.. or wait, that's only when she's drunk" Fetch suddenly remembered and corrected herself in her sentence. "But hey, we all got to try kiss a cute girl at some point" she pointed out blinking at Karissa. "Oh it would be soo much fun, my sister will be soo jealous if she knew you and I would do the drinking game without her!" She outbursted excitedly and that got her a bit evil plan against her own sister, but that must wait, 'cause Fetch was hungry and so was Karissa it looked like. "Common Kiddo, lets go find something to eat" she suggested and started to walk out of the place and out to find a place to eat. As they got to the placed eating area, Fetch immediately found a tray to place some food on and went down to a table, so they had a place to sit and eat, before other had gotten the same idea.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:34 am

Once she heard her revealing that she was a "ninja" her eyes started to widen a little, and did not expect that to come out about her sister. She never met one in her life, so, this could be interesting, and now she mentioned that she would kiss girls while being drunk. "Sounds like you have an interesting sister. I have to tell you that." She said, with a small little smirk as she listened to her. She had to one day meet her in person and see how she could react her; once she mentions that all people have to try kissing a girl, she blushed a little. Kissing someone that would be her own gender does sound pretty awkward, but, experimenting could be fun, especially when it comes to kissing. "Yeah, I guess. We all have to try to learn something new at one point in life." She said, and ordered another drink of water. Once she heard Fetch talking about the drinking game again, she felt her game face coming on, willing to try it. "Well, it could be really fun, and if your sister was here, I'll include her." She said, and flipped her hair. Although she was planning out her birthday a little too early, better to plan now than the last minute. She felt her stomach rubbling again, and follow her to the eating area. She saw a lot of food that was coming her way such as pizza, sandwiches, and even some canned fruit. She felt like a slice of pizza, so, she grabbed one and followed her to the same table. "Hm, I decided to get something simple. Maybe next time, I'll grab something fancy.. like I guess sushi." She said, and started to munch on her pizza.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Fetch saw Karissa widened her eyes a bit when Fetch said her sister could be a ninja and then she laughed a bit, "haha she's not a real ninja, just a matter of speech Kiddo" she reassured Karissa with a grin, Karissa was such an adorable teenager. As they sat down and ate their food, Fetch bended a bit forward to Karissa, "so tell me Kiddo, do any other in your family have powers or is it only you?" She asked, Fetch was curious since her own family pretty much was full of people with all kinds of powers. Her father was pretty happy about getting two kids with fire bending, though, it made it much easier for him to really play with his kids because they would get burned very easily. Actually the only really non-powered family member, was Fetch's step-mother and oh man that was an epic shock to her, when she found out, she had married into a family with all kinds of family and oh man she found out quickly how to best Fetch and her siblings fast.. That annoyed Fetch so much how her step-mother was so good at catching them when they played hide and seek when she was a kid.
Fetch continued eating some of her food and drink from her soda as she found out how hungry she really was.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:39 am

Thinking that she was a real ninja, she thought that she was going to be one of those female fighters that she sees in movies, until Fetch revealed that she was not really one; she heard her giggling about her not being a real one, and her eyes widened a little. "Oh, so, she is one of those tough girls that can stand up for herself in a fight?" She asked, willing to know more about her now. If she wasn't a ninja, than what is she? She had to know right now. She then then heard her asking her a question and it was regarding her family having the same powers as her; Karissa nods with a small sigh. "No, it's only me. Funny thing, is that I have no idea on how I got the power of air bending, it only came to me when I was doing some yoga one day near my beach home. I never told my parents while I was still living in Florida, until I revealed to them in a small letter in a forest one day. To be fair, I had to assume that someone else in my family had the same powers as me, I guess one day once I get another letter from them, either my mother or father would have to reveal that certain family member.." She responded as she ate her food. It cannot be only Karissa who had these powers; perhaps other people in the family had to have the same powers as her. It would be weird to have her be the only one with the powers, of course, finding the other member in the family with the same powers would be a giant mystery. She saw that Fetch was really hungry from all that training from before; and Karissa was hungry as well, so, she continues to eat her meal.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Fetch smiled deviously, "let's just say, people didn't dare pick on her, only I can pick on her and get away with it!" She said with a devious smile. "But I guess it runs with the family, outsiders get beaten up if they try anything, but family, it's good to go" she laughed a little by the thought. She continued the eating. "Hm.. that's unfortunate" she replied while chewing on some of her food. "Heres hoping" she ended before drinking a big sip.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 am

When she saw that she was still talking about her sister not going to deal with any bullying or anything, it sounded like her sister did not take any bull-crap from anyone. At least it did sound like she was standing up for herself from anyone that comes into her way, which was a good sign. As Karissa listened, she took another sip of her drink and gazed at her face when she was talking. Wow, she sounded like a badass. "Whoa, so, she can take care of herself when getting into a fight, and ironically, she can deal with your teasing, I bet that takes a lot of guts on her part." She comments, and takes another bite of her pizza. It would be awesome to meet her right now, even though she is not part of the Elite, but, it would be awesome if she was in the same division as Fetch. Once she revealed that fire bending was part of the family, she was eyes widening. "So, your whole entire family are fire benders, no wonder why your power is really strong.. compared to mine." She comments, and eats some more. It was sad that she never found out that her family were not air benders, but, there has to be at least one member was one. "Yeah, I know. I just hope my mother or father responds to me regarding the air bending ability. I mean, it cannot be only me. I just hope that one day, I will find out that other family member." She said, and saw that Fetch was having hopes in her as well. "Yes, hoping indeed." She comments, as she as she took one last gulp of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Fetch nodded, "jup, let's just say we just saw how our acted towards others, huh so actually it's my father's fault hah, can't wait to pull that one on him" she said with an teasing smile, just realising things. "Oh she's just as bad as me, or maybe not quite as bad, but pretty close, but we both wouldn't be afraid to kiss you" she teased Karissa, giving her a teasing smile. "Oh no, I'm fucking glad she not part or I wouldn't hear the end of it with her" Fetch said waving her hand. She was Fetch's big sis after all, so she would keep trying to lecture her while irritating/tease her all the time, which would just end in sibling fight and that would be siblings with powers, weren't a pretty sight.
Fetch shook her head, "no, Only me, my father, my real mother and my.. no only me, my father and my real mother, my sister has telepathic abilities" she explained and that was only her close family, then there was the rest of the Price family, oh man, family get-together was always so fun and annoying at the same time.
"Don't worry Kiddo, I'm sure they will and I'm sure you got at least one family member with some power, or it would be real fucking weird then" she reassured her eating her last food and taking the last sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 pm

When she was listening to her talking about her father being the one who sounded like he started the rivalry thing with the two sister fighting, she couldn't help but giggle a little. "Wow, I guess like father like daughters. It would be really cool to meet your family now. Your folks sound interesting." She said, with a small chuckle and took another sip of her drink. She sounded like her father could either tolerate or not tolerate teasing for fun. Once she mentioned that she was glad that her sister was just as bad as her, she raised both eyebrows and it sounded like Fetch did not take any crap from anyone either, which sounded like a good thing; man, Fetch and her sister do sound like the kickass trio. "I see, sounds like you taught her well on how to defend herself and get the fire bending ability down." She comments, and once she mentioned that the both of them would not be afraid to kiss her, she gave out the biggest blush and hid her face. "Oh geez; thanks a lot Fetch." She said, and hid her adorable lips from hers. First Cloud and now the two sisters somehow going after her. Leaning her head up again, she heard that Fetch was glad that her sister was not at the Elite, which was a little shocking. "Oh, I see. You and your sister would have an epic battle to the win!" She said, and clasped her hands together and thought that although a sibling fight would not be pretty to see, it would be pretty cool to see them fight to the finish with their firebending powers; she then heard Fetch mentioning that only her, her father, and her mother had the firebending powers; it did seem that the rest of her family had some sort of other abilities. "Oh; wow, sounds like your extended family have more powers...sounds really cool." She comments, and thought about who would have the same powers as her. She looked up at her and thought that it would take a while to know who would have the same air bending ability. "I just hope that my mother will tell me soon. You're right, it would be super weird to have me being the only one having air bending powers.." She comments, and eats the last bit of her food as well.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 am

Fetch laughed when Karissa got the biggest blush Fetch had ever seen, god she was adorable, that kid. "Haha You're welcome Kiddo, it's not that big a deal Kiddo, it would just be a kiss" Fetch pointed out, giving Karissa a teasing smirk, well it would be a girl on girl lips action, but that's a minor detail. "Oh.. yea that too and it would most likely end with a lot of damage, but she wouldn't stop pestering me.. Like the annoying big sis she is, she wouldn't let me out of her sight.." Fetch sighted, she loved her sister, but fuck she could be annoying a lot of times! "But hey, that's why you love your sister" She said with a cheerful grin. "Haha yea, our family get-together is a nightmare and you would probably be scared for life if attended one Kiddo!" Fetch teased. "Hey don't worry, my sister will most likely just 'claim' you as her girl and then you will Practically be part of the family" Fetch joked and got up with her plate and walked over to throw out the trash and walked back to Karissa, "come, let's get out of here, it's getting close to afternoon and I want to show you something Kiddo" Fetch said cheerfully and waited for Karissa to get up, for then to walk out of the eating area, out in the open where the wind was a bit cool.
"Come, this way Kiddo" Fetch said, walking to the Auditorium and stopped when they got to the entree.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:14 am

When she heard her laughing when she saw her blush, her face was turning more red than before, and she didn't expect such a reaction from her. When Fetch mentioned that a kiss was no big deal, her heart was starting to pump a little. "Just a kiss? I never got kissed throughout my life, so, I don't know or how it is going to feel like.." She said, with the same blush turning more crimson. She thought that kissing a girl would be a little fun for her, and it didn't matter who she kissed, whether it could be a boy or a girl. She thought it could be interesting to be kissed by the same gender, but, at the same time, a little awkward for a first kiss, but, to her, it won't matter as long as the person who kissed her would be her significant other. She then turned to her as she was talking about a battle between her and her sister which could cause a lot of damage to the place. "Whoa, sounds like a lot of damage to the place would not be that good on the place's part. Someone from the EVE would have to take care of the damage..which could take a while to fix." She said, with a small shrug. She then mentioned that her sister would not be out of her sight, which could be a good thing, after all, sisters have to protect one another, even if one could be annoying and that could always be the younger sister. "Well, it is important to protect your sister, that is what family is all about after all." She said, with a small shrug; although Karissa never grew up with any siblings, she did have friends who had little siblings and they had to protect the younger ones, so, she knows a little bit about family. She then talked about her family reunions being scary, and her eyes began to widen; she never been to their family reunion, and it did sound like a crazy mess. She widened an eyebrow, and thought about family reunions being one of those gatherings where families get to catch up, but, in Fetch's case, it did sound crazy. "Whoa, sounds like one of those crazy gatherings; Sounds like I have to go to one of those reunions.." She said, thinking that it could be interesting to meet a crazy family; just then, Fetch mentioned her sister again and she just blushed from the way she sounded, and was not sure if she was one of those crazy, possessive girls who would want a girl like her all to herself. "Wow... she sounds like she'll like me.." She said, with a nervous giggle and finishes her drink. As soon as she saw Fetch throwing her garbage out in the can, she followed pursuit and followed her to the auditorium, as she was curious on what Fetch wanted to show her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:48 pm

When they stood at the Auditorium, Fetch turned to Karissa and gave her a devious smile, "This way Kiddo" she said and begun to walk behind the Auditorium until they stood at a fence with a sign, 'keep out'. Fetch looked around and saw what see had been looking for and walked over to the high fence's door gate sized and placed her finger on the lock that held people from getting in. Fetch's finger ignited a small flame around the index fingertip and she burned right through the lock and pushed the gate open. They stood in front some boxes and a ladder that went to the roof, which Fetch went to and stopped up and turned to Karissa and gave her a rebellious smile and started to claim the ladder. "Come Kiddo, I gotta show ya something!" She said while claiming the ladder until she disappeared over the side of the roof and popped her head out and see how long Karissa was.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:52 am

When walking around the auditorium, she was walking around and saw that Fetch was walking someplace that was either abandoned or another area that was forbidden that could get the both of them into trouble, but, a little fun would not hurt. She followed Fetch and saw a sign that said that no trespassers aren't allowed in that area, and when walking closely towards the door. She then saw Fetch's small little power going into action when she was getting the door opened, which looked pretty cool, but, she was a little nervous to see what was going to be in store just behind that door, but, curiosity would not hurt either. She gulped as she was walking to the door and then there was a couple of boxes and a ladder. She looked at the setting and noticed that there was a pathway that led to some roof that can go to the other side of the place. When she heard Fetch telling her to come, she followed pursuit and followed her to where she was going. It took her a couple of seconds to climb the ladder and she walked to where Fetch is. "So, what is it you wanted to show me?" She asked, and raised her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:34 pm

When Karissa got up, Fetch smiled and made an arm movement, so tell Karissa to follow her. They were both on the roof of the Auditorium, all the way up on the big roof. Fetch walked all the way over to the edge of the roof and sat down, tapping with her hand, for Karissa to place her ass down beside her. It was getting late, the sun was on it way to go sundown and turned all red, and just to make it better, a mild breeze hit their faces, making their hair fly a bit round. "I found out the way when I was checking out the island" she explained, before Karissa would ask how Fetch would know such a place. Fetch placed her hands behind her back and sighed, this was really a thing she actually began to like most about this place, the red sundown, because it reminded her about fire, and that the sun actually was made of fire, or if you would go really technical about it, then plasma. As she sat with her lower part of her legs over the edge, dangling relaxed back and forth, she looked at Karissa, "so Kiddo, are you looking forward to being squeezed down in a tight jumpsuit?" She asked, joking while looking at Karissa's young beautiful face. "I'll bet your ass would look great in a jumpsuit" She teased, having a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:06 am

Noticing the arm movement from her friend, she followed the purpled haired young woman to the the room of the auditorium and although it showed some sort of view of the Elite place, she looked a little nervous to thinking that she was going to fall off and break something. She gulped and walks across the roof very carefully with her shoes so, she can get a little closer to where Fetch is sitting. After taking a couple of seconds to find a spot by her, she got herself to calm as she sat down and felt her feet dangling across the edge of the roof. She gazes at the sunset as well, and thought it was just gorgeous to look out; she just thought it was a beautiful sight indeed and it reminds her looking at sunsets like this when she was at her beach home during lazy afternoons. She turned and when Fetch when she revealed her idea as to what she wanted to show her. "Oh, I have to say, Fetch. This is a place where it shows a great view of the place, and the sunset, it's really beautiful." She said, and gave her a small smile and saw the sun going down as well. "I used to do this all the time in Florida; whenever I feel sad, I look at the sun because its a way to feel relaxed and it relives my stress." She comments, with another soft smile. She then looks up at Fetch and her question did sound pretty awkward about being in a jumpsuit. She blushed at herself with small embarrassment at the thought of her being in such an outfit like that. "Well, a jumpsuit does sound pretty interesting; I didn't know that we were supposed to be in one of those; I think we have to wear those for the training.. correct me if I'm wrong.." She commented, with a small little blush appearing on her face again. As she turned to Fetch again, she saw that she was just staring at her face and heard her comment and her face just flusters again. "Oh geez.. thanks a lot..." She thanked her, and covered her face again. She could not imagine being in something like that at all since she was used to wearing casual clothing, but, if it was going to be for the training, might as well get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Fetch sat, just relaxing, it was nice to sit here, and with some good company with Karissa, "I know right?" She agreed and looked at the almost completely orange-reddish sun, going down in the sunset, "I can imagine it would be quite a view every sunset" she commented, she never had anything so beautiful as this sunset where she lived, partly because it was a freaking huge capital city, but also because she almost always was almost doing something that kept her from going to the beach. A teasing smile formed when Karissa thought about herself in a tight jumpsuit, it was fun to tease her, she always blushed like crazy. "As far as I understood it from my father, we are funded by the government or some shit like that and when we are to come out, doing agent stuff, we will have to have some tight jumpsuit" Fetch explained, hey she could be wrong about it, but was pretty sure. Fetch laughed at Karissa at how she blushed like a red tomato. She looked back at the sunset and ignited her hand and shot a firecracker up in the air and looked up as it exploded and looked like a firework, made of pure fire.
Fetch layed down on her back with the arms behind her head and looked up at the sky that slowly turned darker and darker, just as they slowly could see the stars showing themselves. "That is one thing I'm jealous about you Kiddo, You got the bending ability to really fly, I've seen airbenders do some crazy stuff, including really fly, I can fly as well with help from my firebending, but I kill pretty much everything around me or set everything on fire, because I have to increase the intensity to a really high level" she told Karissa and turned her head to look at the young teenage girl.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:37 pm

As Karissa was looking at the sunset as well, she saw many bright colors coming from the sun and it was just really warm and relaxing in general. She looked up to the fellow neighboring agent and thought that she was good company and a good companion as well. "Yeah, the nice atmosphere is just really beautiful and it really reminds me of home. One day, after all this is over, I can try to order some airplane tickets and take you to Florida. It's really nice over there." She said, with a sweet little grin, thinking that it could be nice to take someone from her division to her home area where there are sunsets there as well. She heard her comment about this place having a nice view for a sunset and she just looked up to her and nodded in agreement. "Yes, it does have a nice area to watch something this beautiful." Although there were nice sunsets in Florida, she wished that there some places near the beach that had some spots for her to sit for a far view instead of sitting by her window or just sitting on the sand all the time. This was just paradise right now. Karissa then looked up to Fetch who was giving her a smirk all because of her blushing over the fact of her being in a jumpsuit; she then listened to her explanation as to why they have to be in a jumpsuit, and thought that the people who were funded by the government would have to wear something like that to be protected to go through holes or any place that was dangerous. "Oh wow, no wonder why jumpsuits would come in handy; I guess those suits are going to be used for a good purpose.." She comments, with a small shrug, and then imagined herself being in a jumpsuit again and then just blushed. She then looked at Fetch who was doing something with her hands and just thought what she did with her hands looked really amazing; she saw the ignite coming from her hands and then saw the firework; her eyes just widened by that amazing trick. "Wow, that looked really cool!" She comments, with her hands clasped together. When she saw that the sky was getting darker, she saw stars; she felt as though they were coming towards them like in a three dimensional effect, and she also felt like she could touch them. She looked towards Fetch, who was mentioning the cool things that air-benders can do and she one day, wished she could do those air-flying abilities like the other air-benders can do;instead, all Karissa can do is just have air come out of her hands. It was better than nothing at all. "I hope one day I can learn on how to fly, but, that's what practice is all about. I'll get stronger by just trying.." She said, with a confident tone in her voice and thought that Fetch's ability sounded stronger than hers, but, hopefully, she'll go up to that level. She saw the glowing reflection on their faces, and as she looked up at Fetch, she blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Fetch saw Karissa's blushing in the end and smiled, and got, maybe a bit evil plan, to make her really blush up like a tomato, so she got up again and sat closer to Karissa and looked at her, "Hey Kiddo, I got to tell you a fun little story about one of the air benders I worked with back then" she said to Karissa and gave her a crooked smile as she moved close so they would almost sit side to side, "but you have to get close, because I promised I would tell anyone about it" she almost whispered, making it sound like a really big secret or an awkward story, either way, Fetch made it clear, Karissa had to come really close, to hear the juicy secret.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:42 pm

When turning to see her friend smiling at her, she saw that she got a smirk upon her face; what was she thinking of doing.. perhaps a trick; or anything that would end off being weird. As Karissa was continuing to blush, she looked at her and saw her scooting over. She heard her mention that she had a little story to tell her regarding the air benders she used to work with. "Ok, this I have to hear!" She said, with an exciting tone as she scooted over to her side so she'll be able to listen. The red-haired young woman scooted closer to her and leans her face next to hers with excited eyes. Perhaps this could be her way out of the library since she was going to be listening to someone who had experience with professional air benders. "So, what's the big story?" She whispers into her ear and got her face close so, she'll hear every single detail. This was her moment to hear a story about someone working with professionals.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 pm

As Karissa moved closer, because she thought it was really a story, Fetch whispered "closer" and as Karissa got close enough, Fetch moved in for the plan and took her by surprise by giving her a kiss, it wasn't a super long kiss or an awkward short kiss, it was just the right time for a sneak kiss. Fetch have had her hand at Karissa's cheek when she kissed her and when Fetch pulled back, she looked at Karissa and tasted a bit on her lips. A crooked smile formed on her lips, "Oh my sister is gonna be so jealous of me" she said, having a devious look, "If only have had a camera to send her the picture, that would be priceless!" Fetch said with a smile from ear to ear and layed back down with her arms behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 am

When Karissa got a little closer to the female, she felt herself getting to listen to the story. She was about to listen to this epic story, until she felt some soft lips on hers. She was surprised since she was not expecting her to kiss her really quickly; her eyes widened and and quickly kissed back to return the small kiss. She never kissed a girl, and although this kiss was brief, she just thought it was sort of nice. She felt Fetch's hand on her cheek and her face flushed and her body felt a little tingly. She felt Fetch pulling back and saw that it turned out to be a trick going up on her sleeve, and saw that smile going upon her face and her eyebrow raised a little. "Wow; did not expect to have that from you." She comments, with a little bit of shakiness in her voice. "Am
I your first kiss?" She asks, as her eyebrow raised up. She did assume that Fetch kissed her first female. "Also, I do have a camera on my computer; but, it's back in my
room right now." She said, as she bit her lip and saw that she was smiling right now. "Fetch, you can tell me, honestly. Do you...have a crush on me or something? You can tell me if you want." She said, with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting between benders - Karissa   A meeting between benders - Karissa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting between benders - Karissa
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next