EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 am

One of the perks of the training center, from Coralline’s point of view, was that she could use her powers on her own accord, as long as she didn’t use them against someone else. Luckily for her, there was no rule saying she couldn’t use it against something; and scaring the hell out of some animals in the garden seemed like a perfect form of entertainment with extra points for counting as training. She leaned beside a tree, looking up for something to bother, and quickly found a victim: a chipmunk running around a branch. “Should I go easy on it?” She muttered to the doll she held in her right arm, an exact copy of herself, before smirking to the animal, slowly feeling her power starting to work, inducing it to feel a small amount of fear, enough to make it jump off the tree and run in circles panicked.

Coraline laughed outloud, before letting the chipmunk scape. Her gaze followed the animal and she realized there was someone else standing a few meters away from her and, judging by the look on her face, that girl had seen everything from a moment ago. She rolled her eyes; Oh great, what a way to ruin her moment of peaceful happiness.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:32 pm

When the red haired girl was walking around the gardens, she was sniffing the roses again, and she was just giggling to herself as she was feeling very giddy around the area. She definitely loved going here every once in a while to either get away from the stress of training, or just liked it here for fun; either way, she liked meeting new people. She then saw some girl with bluish hair being there too with a little doll in her hand, and saw her scaring off a little animal. She raises up an eyebrow as she thought that her power was either scaring off anyone or anything, which was unusual, as she never heard of someone doing something like that before. She then heard the girl laughing very loudly and she ran up to the girl; and saw her rolling her eyes at her. "I saw your power from afar..it was pretty interesting. What kind of power was that?" She asked, with a curious look on her face. She then saw the doll and thought it was really nice to see it hand sewn. "Your doll...looks just like you! Did you make it yourself? If you did, kudos; it's cute." She said, with a quick little grin. "So, are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Coraline furrowed her eyebrows, taken aback by the red-haired reaction. Surely, interesting isn’t the word anyone would use to describe her power, furthermore, she definitely saw her bothering the animal, so why would that stranger act like that? It was confusing. Back to her senses, Coraline replied with a smirk. “I can induce fear out of the blue to anyone I wish.” Of course, that was an exaggeration of her true ability, but the least the stranger knew, the better. “What about you?” She questioned back, just to be met with another question from the other girl. “You… you really think so?” She replied, surprised. The doll was her most precious belonging, yet she felt more used to people making fun than actually complimenting it, and she didn’t know how to handle the situation. “Yeah, it does. But it wasn’t made by me.” She didn’t want to go into further explanation, but the corner of her lips rose in a small smile as she looked back at the doll, but it only lasted a second before she blushed out of embarrassment and frowned again. “Her name is Cora. She’s my best friend.” Her eyes were quickly to the face of the stranger, looking for any form of disapproval for her last statement. As weird as it may sound, the doll was truly Coraline best and only friend, but for her that was more than enough. “Yes, I arrived a bit late. What about you? Who are you?” Coraline asked back. It made her upset how difficult was to deal with the redhead, yet is not like she could do something against her when she never did anything bat to Coraline. How unsettling.

Last edited by Coraline Jones on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:24 pm

When she saw the girl furrowing her eyebrows at her last comment regarding her power, she felt as though she probably mentioned something at the wrong time, but, she just met her just now; as she saw the girl scaring the animal before, she thought that she was testing her power on the animal, and thought she using it as a test object. When Karissa heard the girl mentioning on what kind of power she could do, which was inducing fear on other people, she did somehow shiver in fascination and at the same time, felt a little bit of scare. "Wow, your power sounds very original; I never heard of a power like that before." Although it was a little bit of hearing her power, it was straight to the point on what she can do to as her special talent. As she heard the girl asking her about her power, Karissa looks at her and gave her a small grin. "I control the wind; I'm an air bender." She then saw some leaves on the ground that could be perfect to show her on what she can do with the power of the wind; she uses her hands to use wind power to push the leaves onto some other part of the garden. "Well, I hope that demonstration was ok for you to see. I'm currently in training right now to get it stronger. I'm also training with a friend of mine in the same division as myself to help me increase the wind power ability." She answered that question, with a small little grin. She then went up to talking about her doll, which was nice to look at, regarding on how much it looked like her. "Yes, I think it looks really nice; she does look like you." She complimented again and looked at it up close, and it reminded her of one of those hand made dolls that can be made in a store; she did like it. As she heard her mention that she did not make it herself, she nods, and thought it could have been made by a friend or a relative, but, did not want to ask anything personal. When she called her doll "her best friend" she nods, and remembers caring a doll that was her best friend as well. The topics switched again and now, it was about arriving at Elite. "Well, to be fair, I did arrive about two months ago. We mainly met our trainers, which help you with your power. They train you to get stronger, also, if you want, I can take you for a tour of the place, if you're not busy or anything." She offered, with another smile. "My name is Karissa, what's your name?" She asked, and reaches out her hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 pm

It definitely is!” Coraline agreed with a nod, already taking a small liking to the girl. “Yours look pretty cool too.” She said after watching her move the leaves. It was her first time seeing something like that, as she only had seen the powers of those from the same division as her. For Coraline it was really impressive, even if she didn’t say so out loud. “I see. And that person is an air bender like you? Don’t you prefer training alone?” Coraline questioned, as for her training along was easier than dealing with someone. “Although it must be easier with a person than those EVE robots. I spend like an hour trying to scare off those things; I even kicked one of them! But they showed no emotion at all!” She said recalling what happened a few days ago, sighing. Those robots were really unfit for the kind of training she need, unlike the animals. When the topic went back to her doll, Coraline couldn’t hide the surprise that showed in her face, unused to the positive reaction that the redhead showed towards her dear friend. The judgment she was expecting never came, and that helped her to drop the guard around the girl. She let that topic aside for now, while the other offered to show her around. Since Coraline hadn’t explored any further than the gardens, her division and the dormitories, she saw no reason to reject the tour. “Sure.” She said with a shrug. “I don’t have a lot to do today anyways.” She added, before looking at the hand in front of her. “I’m Coraline. Nice to meet you Karissa.” She said with a grin, shaking Karissa’s hand. “Now, where are we going first? I heard this place is huge.” Coraline said as she started walking.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 pm

When she saw the girl agreeing to her comment on her power being unique, she gave out a small nod as well. Her power of inducing fear did sound very fun to play around with since scaring off people could be a power to an advantage where one can do it for fun or defense. When she heard the girl commenting on her power being cool, she gave out a small smile and nods. "Thanks! Here's a funny story on how I got it. I was doing yoga one day at my beach home, and the power just came to me naturally. I am somehow on a mystery to see if anyone else has it in my family; I mean, it would be weird to find out that I'm the only one who does control the power. There has to be someone else.." She rambled. When she heard her question about the other bender in the same division as her having the same power, she nods. "No, Fetch, the person who is my friend and bender, is a fire bender. She did tell me that she did work with a couple of air benders before she came here. It would be cool to have someone in the same division to have the same power as me." She said, and thought about Fetch helping her. It was really fun working with her since she did have experience with air benders before. She heard her other question about working alone and she thought that was going to be an easy question to answer. "To be fair, I do like working with others and sometimes, I just like to work alone. It depends on the mood I'm in to be honest." She responds and shrugs. Karissa then heard her story about her scaring off the EVE bots, and she nods as she listens. "Wow, sounds like the EVE bots have to learn about emotions and learn about getting used to someone having a power like yours." She said, and thought that the EVE bots were annoying as well. The topic went back to her doll again, and she saw that she had a bit of a surprised look regarding her positive outlook on it. Karissa didn't want to make her uncomfortable and decided to let it go as well. When she saw Coraline looking pretty happy to see the place, Karissa, shook her hand and nods when she heard her introducing herself. "Well, Coraline, there is a lot of places to go to. I'll show you the dormitory area first, if that's alright with you?" She asks, hoping that she'll be fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:23 am

Coraline heard her story. True to be told, she never wondered if there was someone else with her ability, nor even considered the chance. “Maybe, but if not, it doesn’t matter, that would make you even more special than you already are.” She commented. After all, having a superpower was already something cool; being the only one who has it it’s even cooler. Realizing how cheesy her last words sounded, she went on with the next subject quickly. “How does that even work? If she controls fire and you air, how do you work together?” Coraline questioned, unused to team work. “Well, that would help to have more competition.” She said over having someone in the division with the same power. She barely knew anyone from her division besides names and power, and she didn’t like any of them. Maybe if they had the same power… Nah, she would just compete to show the other she’s superior. Coraline disagreed with her answer over training. For her, training with others was troublesome and ineffective, and having to stand others was annoying. “Still, somehow, we’re all rivals. After all, everyone wants to become an agent and be the best at this, and the more people know about your power, the weaker you are against them. Alone is way better.” She said haughty, arms crossed. The topic went back to the Eve dolls and she exhaled exasperated. “I know right?! Those idiot things can’t even produce a freaking sound when I use my powers on them!” She said frustrated. Those robots complicated her training. When the topic of the tour came up again, Coraline shrugged. “Sure. But after we need to go somewhere to get food cause it’s almost afternoon.” She commented looking up at the soon, and continued walking towards where the dormitories were located, although leaving Karissa to maintain the lead.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:06 pm

When hearing her mention that it could be cool to have her be the only one in her family being an air bender,she thought that although it could not be so bad being one on her own, she had to think about another family member who could be one as well. There had to be someone else in her family who had the same air bending power as her. "Yeah, I guess it could be nice to be the only one who has the same powers as me. I did e-mail my mother not too long ago with a question regarding another family member having the same power. I waited for a couple of days, and so far no answer to her answering my question. So, I guess it could be obvious that I could be the only one with the air bending powers." She comments, and gives off a small shrug. She still wondered if being the only one with these powers could either have a positive or a negative effect on her family to find out one day. When hearing her question regarding Fetch and her having different powers and them training together, she tried to think of an answer to this. Oh boy, this was going to be a thought process. She thought about her answer for a couple of seconds and then thought of something. "Well, she did want to test to see if Air can beat fire. I trained with her about a couple of weeks ago when I first came here. She did throw some of her power on me just so, I can test my strength." She responds as she tried to remember that day of training. She then heard her comment on it being competition and she shrugged on that thought. "I guess if you want to put it that way. I did enjoy training with her, and she was pretty nice." She said, and remembered Fetch giving her all sorts of encouragement to keep on going with her becoming stronger. Karissa nods at her opinion when she thought that working alone is better, and she understood why. "I sometimes feel that way too. Like I said, if my trainer or Fetch is not around, I just run off to the beach to train there since there's more air by the rippling waters. If you want, after we go to the dorms, I can show you the beach area, which is the area where I do most of my training." She said, and gives her a small grin again; she then just remembered that everyone wants to become an agent as well as getting her power in control and of course, get stronger. "Yeah, at least the rivalry is I guess, friendly rivals?" She asked, with another shrug. The topic went back to the EVE bots and she just listened when she heard her talking about those little bots being annoying. "Really? They can't hear you? That is really weird. They should at least hear you." She comments, and rolls her eyes when thinking about them. "I even tried to use my wind power on them..they cannot even fall down at all." She comments with frustration. She then heard her mentioning that it was getting close to the afternoon, and it would, be of course, time for lunch. "Oh, alright then. I will show you where the Cafeteria is. They have an "All you can eat buffet" at times." She said, and leads the way to the dormitory area.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:25 am

Since Karissa seemed to be quite unsure over the whole conversation anyways, Coraline sighed. “You know how this place is practically isolated. It may take some time before you mother gets the message, and even more for you to get the reply.” She muttered slowly, before dropping the subject. Back to the conversation about training, she listened as Karissa explained how she trained with the fire bender, but even so, she couldn’t picture herself training with the people from her division. Judging for her reaction, Karissa was good with either way of training, which could be expected from someone like her, as she seemed to be the kind of person who likes to befriend people. Coraline was slowly starting to see in her a reliable person, so it was just obvious she would get along with anyone else as well. Coraline shrugged at the suggestion, as she did not mind it that much. “Sure, why not. I have never gone to a beach anyways.” She replied as she pinched her nose. After Karissa suggested that it could be just a friendly rivalry, Coraline furrowed her brows as she thought about it. “I guess it would depend on the person. Some people might see it that way. Others might not even see it as a competition, but it’s not like I know the people around here anyways.” She explained and looked away for a moment, and then just shrugged. She happily continued with the topic of the robots, and nodded. “I agree! That would make them even better training partners.” She looked at Karissa as she explained her frustrating experience with those robots. “I understand how you feel. We should submit a suggestion to the old man who takes care of the technological stuff! Because those robots really need to update!” She commented with impetuosity, clenching her fist. As they went back to the topic of the lunch, Coraline nodded. “That would be good. We could see the beach after lunch.” She said as her stomach growled. Coraline scoffed embarrassed, and nodded at the dormitories. “Let’s go in already.” She muttered before stepping inside the first floor of the building.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:20 pm

When she started to get the thought of the place not getting a signal, she thought about writing a letter to her mother back in the forest, and just remembered that certain area did not a signal to e-mail her right away. So, writing a letter during that time could have been the last resort when it came to sending her mother a quick e-mail. She nods at her thought of the place being isolated and wondered how long it would take for her mother back in Florida to respond. "Well, I guess it could take a long time, but, I'll have to have patience. I know there is a couple of wifi spots in my dorm room though. I did send her an e-mail there once and at least I got her reply on something." She comments, as she remembered her mother replying. "I guess when I e-mailed her that one question on whether someone else in the family is an air bender as myself, I did get something from her. She did say that she'll go through the family research which, will take a while.." She responds, as she hoped that one day, her mother will get back to her. The topic switched to training, and she did see the girl listening as though she was interested in hearing about her training with another bender. "To be fair, it was a little hard training with her at first since air and fire are separate powers, but, as soon as I started to train with her, it was all about testing strength, which was good on my part since I want to become strong to." She responds, and thought that doing more training with Fetch or Clarion in the future could not hurt at all since once day, she would have to test her skills during a test during the time she'll be here. She then nods when she heard that Coraline wanted to go to the beach with her; she thought about showing her on how she trained over in that area which was simply creating air shields to avoid the crashing waves and making air swirls with the sand. "Oh, the beach here is really nice. I do love going to that area personally since I grew up in Florida, so, I'm used to the hotness of the sand and the cold water." She said, with a small grin as she thought about being there again. That was also the place where she met the hot guy, Cloud and some other cute guys. The topic then changed again to people being "rivals" since everyone was wiling to become an agent besides using the place to get their powers stronger. "I personally call it friendly rivalry since people can make friends here as well, but, you're right. It really depends on the person's mind and perspective of rivary around here. I think the only rival I have right now is this girl in my division. Don't want to get into detail though." She grumbled a little as she thought about Vidia. "If you want, I can introduce you to some of some friends that I made." She suggested and tried to think of people that could get along with her really quickly. Then, the topic this time was about the annoying robots that are just, plain annoying. She can tell that this girl hated the robots as much as Karissa did. "Ugh; tell me about it. I would use them as training partners, but, they would not even be good as test subjects either!" She complained a little and wondered if she can try again one day, IF they decide to obey her. She felt her stomach growling as well, she takes her by the hand and leads her to the cafeteria area. "Here's the place where you can get your good on the go. They have a lot of great food here from hamburgers to hot dogs, and even some healthy salad. If you want, I can pay for our lunch all together. I have money." She said, and showed her a debit card which had some cash on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]   Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Meeting [TAG Karissa Breeze]
Page 1 of 1