EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Flowers (Tag: Karissa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

Flowers (Tag: Karissa) Empty
PostSubject: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 pm

There were still a lot of places left to explore on the island and Ramona was just determined to do that. She had already made her way to a couple of places after meeting her roommates but stopped in her tracks when she saw the gardens. There were dozens and dozens of beautiful flowers, all different colors and sizes. It was so beautiful.. there weren't many flowers back home, and the ones that she saw most were just those artificial ones they sell in craft stores. But these were real and had a smell. She bent over and smelled some yellow flowers.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:25 pm

As Karissa was walking around the area, she did see a lot of places to explore on the island; however, since she was new, she had no idea on where to go. She did see other people going into the gardens, so, she thought that would be a good place to start. She did see a young lady going into the garden and she did assume that she was here for quite a good while. "Um, miss, are you familiar with the place? I just arrived and I don't know on where to go." She said, and covered her mouth. That was silly of her to say something like that to a person who is an agent here...
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Raising her head from the flowers, Ramona looked to the girl who had called her. She felt a little twinge of pride when she was called a Miss, feeling like an adult. "Oh I'm pretty familiar! I've made my way around, but I haven't gone all the way.. just from the beach to the pizza place to the zoo to the dorms to... well okay I guess I've been to a lot of places," she said everything she thought out loud and counted each location on her fingers. "Do you need help to get somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:13 pm

She saw that the young woman was looking at her and she did giggle a little but when she was twinging since she called her "miss." Karissa saw that that she was approaching her and heard that she was pretty familiar with the place. "Oh, so, I assume that you're new here as well, besides you traveling a lot on your own?" She asked, with a small shrug. She heard Ramona asking her if she needed to go anywhere specific and she nodded. "Nope, just a small tour of the place. This island is really huge compared to my beach home. I just don't want to get lost.." she responded with a nervous giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:37 pm

"Yeah, I'm new here too. But don't worry! I was worried about getting lost here too but it's actually not too hard to get around once you're used to it," she smiled. Cricket walked--well more like skipped--up to the girl and waved to her. "So I'll be your tour guide, my name is Ramona, but you can call me Cricket." She said with a very soothing voice, imitating just like a flight attendant or tour guide would. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 am

When she heard that this young lady was new as well, she did feel pretty relived. Karissa was not not now the only one who would get worried when it came to new transitions. When traveling on that ship, she was pretty nervous, but, now, that she met someone, who was outgoing, she smiled back at her. "So, how long have you been here? It sounds pretty amazing that you knew that you found your way around here pretty easily." She replied, and thought that she was was an expert of the place. "Ok, you can be my guide around the place. Thank you." She thanked her with a small bow. "So, you're cricket. Interesting name. I'm Karissa. A pleasure." She replied and took out her hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:56 pm

"Oh just a few days," she shrugged. "Oh thanks! It's nothing though. I just love to explore so I kind of made my way around. But I haven't explored some areas.. maybe we can explore that area together?" Cricket tilted her head, unsure of if she would want to or not. "Nice to meet you Karissa!" She was about to extend her hand to shake her hand and she hesitated. Normally she'd keep going and just shake lighter but she felt she might accidentally end up breaking her hand or something. "Oh.. um. Sorry I don't really shake hands.." She looked down to her hand and then up to Karissa with a nervous laugh. "I have umm what they call super strength." She explained as she simply just lightly fist bumped the girl's hand, trying to still be polite.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:16 am

When Karissa heard that Cricket was at the center for a couple of days, she nodded, but it seemed like this one was more of an adventurous type of girl compared to her. She did not have a lot of places to explore back in her beach home besides the shopping markets and of course, the beach. So, she was not used to this type of environment, although it's an island. "Oh, I see. From where I lived, there was not a lot of places to see. It was just shopping centers and a beach. That's it. So, I didn't have a lot of places to explore, unlike here, which I bet there are a lot of places to see." She replied, with a nervous chuckle. When she offered that she would travel with her in the area, Karissa nodded. "If you want to, sure! I don't mind exploring with a partner. The more the merrier!" She replied, with a small grin upon her face. She saw that Cricket was pretty pleased to make her acquaintance and she nodded. "You too!~!" She replied, with that same facial expression. She saw that the young lady was a nervous about shaking hands and she fist bumped back in a light manner. "Oh, you have super strength, that's awesome. I am an air bender." She replied and closed her eyes. She raises her hands out and makes some wind blowing the flowers towards the right direction. "It's not much, but, I'm trying to improve." She responded with a a little nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:06 pm

"Oh me too!" Cricket replied after she spoke about back home. "Except we didn't even have a beach back home.. I actually went to the beach for the very first time last night." She raised her hands in a shrug.
When Karissa showed off her power, Cricket widened her eyes and gasped. "It's not much?" Cricket herself had always said her power was not much and people always had the reaction that she just had for the airbender in front of her. She finally understood. "It's amazing!! Oh there must be so much fun stuff you can do!" She said with a very large smile, laughing as she watched the leaves of the flowers blow, kind of wanting to see more.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:14 pm

When Karissa heard her mentioning that she sort of lived in the same boat as her (not literally), she nodded, thinking that she lived someplace similar to Florida. She was excited to hear her first adventure on the beach since she did hear that it was her first time at the beach. Karissa got a little shocked at first to hear that someone went to a beach like area for the first time, but, at the same time, she was excited to hear about it. "Oh, isn't it lovely? It reminds me of my home since I lived in a beach home all of my life. Also, you never lived in a beach home, I did most of my life. I wished that my family lived some place close to a...mall or something. I don't mind the quiet area but, I would not mind shopping for clothing since I did have a very limited wardrobe." She commented. Karissa saw Cricket's look on her face when she demonstrated her power, and she was somewhat, honored by her compliment. "Yeah. It's nothing, just controlling wind...it's nothing special." She said, with a small sigh, still thinking in her mind that the other benders had more power than she did, but, it did seem that Cricket liked her power already. "Well, I am still working on it. I can do an air shield.." She said, and had her arms close to her chest, looking like an X. Some wind came to her, this time, a little more powerful than before. She then stopped a couple of seconds later and saw that Cricket was smiling at her demonstration. "Glad you like it." She muttered, and puts some hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

"Oh but a beach home sounds so wonderful! I was there for a few hours only.. and it was nighttime so I couldn't really see it..but it was so mystifying! I felt powerful." She smiled, remembering her time at the beach. She felt like such an adult for being at it at night. Cricket started thinking about the beach house... a home on the beautiful beach, where you would wake up to it every morning! It sounded like a dream. However she didn't like how Karissa didn't think her power was special. It certainly was! "Nothing special?" She repeated, astonished. "I say the same thing about my ability... I think it's all a matter of perspective." She thought out loud. Ater she did an air shield, Cricket smiled and clapped her hands. "Very nice! I give it a 10!" She pretended she was a judge at a competition.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 am

She did see that the young lady was getting excited over the fact that she did want to live on a beach home, which did sound nice, indeed. She did listen to her experience, although it was brief, it did sound like she did have a wonderful experience. "Wow, powerful, sounds like you had a nice time. At night, the beach is really nice, but, I heard that going out during the day is nice too. You can see the pineapples, the roaring seas, and the sand, which is salty." She commented, as she went along with Cricket's excitement. She did miss her old beach home, but, did like this beach place, which of course, reminded her of home in Florida. She did see that Cricket was a little concerned when she mentioned that her power was "nothing special.." "Well, to be fair, I keep thinking that my power was weak. On the first day of class, I thought that a lot of their powers, were somewhat, stronger.." She said, with a little sigh. "At least I do my best to try and try.." She said, and tried shake out the negativity that was going into her head. She did want to stay positive at the Elite, since she was there at the first place. Karissa then grind at her when again, she mentioned about being in the same boat. She was getting better with this person around her. She did chuckle when she saw that she was clapping as a reaction to her wind shield and did grin at her. "Thank you very much." She thanked her, with a little grin. Karissa did feel somewhat happy that three people liked her power already.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Cricket nodded along as she heard that she thought her power was weak. "Yeah.. I know that feeling entirely. Somebody else has super strength here too.. and I think he might be stronger than me too... and he's younger too." She sighed a little frustratingly, but mostly sad. How could she make a difference here if she was probably just going to end up a backup to him... But she was never one to hold grudges, so she just lifted her chin and shrugged. "Trying hard is what we can do.. but we can do it! Who knows? Maybe our moment will come one day." She grinned at Karissa's comment, feeling a wave of optimism come back inside her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:12 pm

She looked at the young woman nodding as though, she did assume that she did understand what it felt like to be either the black sheep of of the class, or just the one who wanted to get stronger. She did listen to her mentioning that there is someone with super strength in his class, and surprisingly, she heard that this young one as well. "Hm, I guess you know what it feels like to be me. I did meet someone who is an ice bender in my class, and I just thought her power was much more, I guess color than mine. But, I guess wind can be nice as well." Karissa commented, with a small grin, as she went along with the conversation. She then saw that Cricket was optimistic about getting stronger when trying harder and harder. "Yeah, trying our best to get stronger....is the first step." She said, and points to the flowers with her finger. She then closes her eyes and then some wind comes out again. It was a little stronger than before..
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 am

She nodded to what Karissa was saying as she spoke. "Definitely! We can do this!" Cricket balled her hands into fists and smiled, a determined fire in her eyes. "No matter what. We'll make a difference," she affirmed. After she released a stronger wind, Cricket grinned. This little pep talk seemed to of helped her, and it also helped Cricket regain a confidence in herself. "So... do you still want to go on that tour?" She asked as she walked right next to Karissa, wondering where they should go first. "This place is so huge.. it's hard to choose where to go."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:20 am

She can tell that the young lady right next to her was quite confident that she was was willing to try hard, as does she. She did get a compliment from her about her power that she showed her before, so why not use it to good use. Karissa, seeing that she raises her fist up, does the same and nods with her. "That's right Cricket, we'll do this!" She said, with an affirmative tone as well. As Karissa heard her pep talk, she thought that having that talk will get her to stay that way. She then turned over to her who did mention the tour again, and she was willing to look around the place herself. "Sure, let's go!" She said, and saw the recreation area. "Let's go there, I'll race you!" She called out as she started to run.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Cricket was glad that Karissa was so enthusiastic as well. She loved to meet other people who were like that. "Alright!" She flashed a toothy grin to her. As she pointed to the recreation area, Cricket's eyes brightened. There was so much to do in there. Before she even realized, Karissa was already running towards it. "No fair! You got a head start!" She teased as she called out to Karissa with a small laugh. "I call a foul!" She began to sprint to catch up to Karissa.  She was a pretty decent sprinter so she caught up pretty fast, but luckily the recreation area wasn't so far as she wasn't the best at long distances at all.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Meeting a person with optimism made her feel glad since she would have been on her own if she didn't meet anyone. There was other people in her division that she would have got along with pretty quickly but, not just because they are in the same area. It would have to be with a person who could have the same personality as well, and so far, the only one in her group that she met so far with motivation was Fetch, but meeting the others would not be a bad idea. As she saw Cricket giving her the same grin as before, she grinned at her straight back, and she did see that excited look on her face when she pointed out the recreation area. She has been there a couple of times but, just to look around for herself and not meet anyone, so, having a race there with another person was a good idea after all. As she turned around while running, she gave out a slight chuckle and raises her arms. "Hey, last one to the area wins!" She called out. She hears footsteps and hears Cricket going after her in this fun little race. She touches the sign for the sign and raises her arm up. "Yes! Now, time to get a free milkshake!" She said, and waits for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers (Tag: Karissa)   Flowers (Tag: Karissa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowers (Tag: Karissa)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Gardens-
Jump to: