EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} Empty
PostSubject: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Yazoo was sitting at one of the tables at the pizza shop, hair tied back in a pony tail.  His gaze was fixed out the window.  He had a slice of pizza in one hand, chin resting in his other palm.  His mind was wandering, not really comprehending much of what was going on beyond the window.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 am

When walking around the recreation area, she felt her stomach rumbling and decided to walk inside the pizza place. There were many types of pizza including mushrooms, vegetables, and even some meat! She ordered her pizza with extra cheese since is her first time trying their pizza, so, time to give it a taste test. When walking to a table, she saw some silver haired guy and decided to ask him first before sitting down. "Hey, mind if I sit here?" She asked, with a polite voice. He did look like someone who was in her division, perhaps a sister?
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:52 am

"Hmm?" Yazoo hummed, snapped out of his wandering thoughts as he glanced over at the girl. "Oh, sure, it's no problem," he assured, gesturing with his freehand to the empty spot and giving her an encouraging smile. She looked like she was a fair amount younger than him, probably a little younger than Kadaj's age even.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:05 pm

The guy seemed friendly enough to sit with and to have a little chat with when eating her small lunch. She went along to his table and sat down across from where he was sitting and sat down by him. He did look a little familiar from his voice, and thought that she saw him from Remi's small yoga class, but, it could have been a different guy. "Thank you." She thanked him, and started to eat. The pizza did taste pretty good and she thought the guy was a little hot from the way he wore his pony tail, so, she did blush from his appearance but, just went to concentrate on her pizza. "Hey, are you from Remi's yoga class? You look familiar.." She asked, and started up a conversation with the guy. "I'm Karissa, by the way." She introduces herself, with that small blush on her face while eating.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:39 am

"It's no problem," he confirmed, tilting his head slightly. He was pretty sure he'd seen her around but he didn't place where until she asked him about Remi's yoga class. "Yes, I do attend her class," he confirmed. "My name's Yazoo; good to be officially introduced."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:49 pm

When sitting next to the silvered haired guy, she heard him talking in some smooth tone, that made her body feel a little tingly. She looked up at him and saw his face up close and it was the same guy from the yoga class! "Oh, do you do go to Remi's class.. no wonder why you look so familiar, what a pleasant surprise!" She exclaimed, as she continued to eat her lunch. "Nice to meet you, Yazoo!" She said, and reached out a hand to shake his. As she was eating, she was grinning at the guy, thinking that he would be an interesting person to chat with. "So, what division are you in?" She asked, as she nibbled her slice.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:45 pm

He accepted her offered hand, inclining his head to her as he did so. "I'm in the PSA division, though my power is more of a passive one. Not like those with super strength," he explained, a slight smirk touching his lips. "Not that it doesn't come in handy," he added on. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:33 pm

After giving him a handshake, she went back to eating her pizza and heard him mentioning the division that he was in, and she nods. "Oh, I see. The division that I'm in is in the one where one can control the elements. I'm an air bender so, they put me in that division." She quickly replied and continued to eat. "So, what do you mean by "passive?; what kind of power do you do?" She asked, with a curious look on her face and once she saw his face, she quickly blushed again.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:16 pm

"Ahhh, you're in the same division as my sister then," be noted. He fidgeted with his straw as he went on to explain, "I have a sort of super resistance, so I rarely get sick and it takes a lot to injure me."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

No wonder why this guy looked like someone else from her division. It was the similar hair style and color and the tone of voice. "Oh, you're Kadaj's brother? I met her, and I have to say, she has a very interesting power. I never saw her demonstrate her power before, but, I told her mine." She comments, with a small smile. She then heard Yazoo's power and thought that his power was unique as well. Whoa. A power that can have someone not get sick or injured at all. That's a new one. "Whoa, interesting. So, you never get sick or anything? Wow, I wish I had that power of not getting sick." She said, and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}   Why Hello {Tag:Karissa} Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Hello {Tag:Karissa}
Page 1 of 1