EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Karissa's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Karissa's Audition  Empty
PostSubject: Karissa's Audition    Karissa's Audition  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Well, I’m a little shy in front of people, but, once I get into this place, I will try to get over my shyness. So, um..hello, my name is Karissa Breeze I will be attending a training center for people with special talents, like myself. Some might say it’s an ordinary training center, but, I am willing to find out for myself to see what the place looks like. From what I have read on my notifications, I know it’s a place for people with special talents. I have been living on my own since I was sixteen years old. I am now seventeen years old and I am still getting used to being in that independency mode.

Although I am pretty excited to show off my power to the instructors, I am quite nervous since I did demonstrate my power, once in a sandy area of a beach, but I’m quite afraid that it did not go so well. I don’t want to talk about it, to much since the past is in the past. I did, after all get a notification to get into the training center after all from these instructors that I do not not know quite yet. If anyone wants to know my power, it is air bending. I am keeping this power to myself and I did not want to tell anyone about what I can do, or else they will think that I am a freak. No, I am not a child that was born in the air. It just came to me naturally when I was doing some yoga and I had to teach myself on how to to control it on my own. I had no other place to go to at this point to help me with my powers going strong at this point, at least everyone else in my town was normal, except for me. From what I read, this place did say that when one has a power, that special person can become an agent, which I want to be. I know that within myself, I am committed to becoming a UN agent like the others.

The only move that I can do is doing some small air balls sand and air shields with my hands..for now. I did hear a famous thing saying that air is a way to freedom. I can’t quite remember the person who said that quote on a radio station, but, as I started to train more and more, I knew that I would get stronger. I just have to get more lessons from the instructors and remember that quote to get my confidence in order.

I was transitioning from my beach home to the UN, on my own. I did hate to leave things behind, but, I had to since I am, after all going to be in a somewhat new home. Luckily, I lived near a boat dock that can go to various islands. I looked at my bags and the place on the postcard and I honestly have no idea on what to expect. When the boat stopped a couple of hours later, it stopped at an island on where the the place was, and boy it was different compared to my beach home. There was a sign that said, “Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents” and I walked in. I was very nervous but, I knew that one of the instructors was going to be nice and help me master my own power and I will achieve my dream on becoming a UN agent. “Air is a way to freedom” is what was repeating in my head as I walked in.
Back to top Go down

Karissa's Audition
Page 1 of 1