EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Lightning's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Foster

Claire Foster

Lightning's Audition Empty
PostSubject: Lightning's Audition   Lightning's Audition EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Lightning sighed. She didn’t want to do it. She really didn’t… But destiny just decided differently. She had to. And it would be the best for both of them… She took a deep breath and knocked on Noctis‘ door.
„Yes?“, his voice on the other side oft he door spoke.
She opened the door and smiled slightly at her boyfriend. Her handsome, smart boyfriend. When he saw her, he smiled and she closed the door behind herself, leaning against it for a moment. They had already talked about him going tot he military and her, going to Seattle to work as a policeofficer in the murder squat. It had always been her dream to become an officer in a big city and it was a huge chance for her. They had offered her a great job with much money. Lightning looked a little unsure at Noctis and went over to him.
„Hey, you…..“, she said quietly and smiled warm.
„Hey you…“, he echoed and smiled like this, too, but she could tell that there was something in his eyes. He knew what she would say now. And she hoped that he’d also know that it would be the best for them.
„I… need to talk to you… About.. our future.“, she bagan slowly.
Noctis sighed and answered with an obviously heavy heart: „Yes… yes, I know. And I know what you’re gonna say…it’s just…“, he stopped for a few seconds and swallowed. „I don’t want it to happen…“, he admitted eventually.
Lightning‘s heart melted. „I don’t want it either…!“, she agreed and couldn’t stop herself from putting her hands on his cheeks and pulling him in for a gentle kiss. He had such soft lips and he was such a good kisser… Even now, in such a bad situation. She forced herself to stop when he wanted to deepen the kiss and backed off again. Noctis opened his eyes and she couldn’t look at his almost desperate face, so she looked down, feeling even more guilty. She took a deep breath once again.
„I’m sorry…. I shouldn’t have…“, she began, but he interrupted her.
„No. No…. Don’t be sorry. You don’t have to be.“, he put a finger under her chin and raised her head, so their eyes would meet. Lightning blinked a few times, trying to stop the tears, but she didn’t manage to hold them.
„Hey, hey…… Don’t be so sad… I doesn’t have to be a final goodbye, okay? We could still be friends…. Like.. skyping or...we could call each other, even visit each other…..“, he said and smiled weakly. She knew this wouldn’t happen. Or maybe it would, for a little time… but they were just standing at a crossroad right now and both of their lifes would change now. Somehow she knew that he was also knowing it, so she just leant forward to kiss him again, first gentle but then harder.
She broke the kiss after a while and said breathless: „Just…one last time…“, she wished and when Noctis kissed her passionately again, she knew he would make her wish come true. She just needed this last night to eventually say goodbye. Maybe it wasn’t fair, maybe it wasn’t smart... But she needed it. Wanted it so badly. Tomorrow morning she would be gone and it would be a straight cut for them…
Back to top Go down

Lightning's Audition
Page 1 of 1