EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Duncan's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

Duncan's Audition Empty
PostSubject: Duncan's Audition   Duncan's Audition EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:18 pm

“Do it again,” The girl below Duncan purred. He glanced over his shoulder. He only had a year of college left, he didn’t really want to be expelled for doing it again. Enough people had freaked the last time.
He turns back to her wearing his seductive smirk. Should he risk it? He really just wanted to get in her pants, obviously. But he wanted it before his next class started. “How bad do you want me to,” He breathed heat and steam into her face. Girls liked that. He wasn’t sure why.
“Real bad,” She breathed in return.
Duncan smiles at her, fire glowing in his mouth as he does. She leans forward and he leans back, smothering the fire by closing his mouth. He had a good hold on it, but not that great of one. He still lost control from things like burps. “Now what?” He smirks at her, leaning forward.
“You know what.” She murmurs, stepping closer to him.
“No PDA.” One of Duncan’s professors commands firmly, removing Duncan’s arm from above the girl’s head. The girl shrinks away and Duncan sighs heavily, turning to face him. The truth was, the professor intervened because he saw Duncan pulling the very same stunt just yesterday. “Get to class or go home.”
The girl shuffles away, looking over her shoulder.
The professor sighs and Duncan glares at him. “What do you want that you had to—”
“Keep you from breaking another girl’s heart? Morality.”
“I didn’t know she was your—”
“Forget it. It’s not about that Duncan. It’s about that power of yours—” Duncan groans loudly, throwing his head back. “—you keep fucking around with it and somebody’ll get hurt.”
“No one’s hurt, all right? It’s just a parlor trick.”
“You need to look into that school, Duncan.” Duncan groans again. “It’s a very good one. They can help you—”
“Yeah? Well I don’t need anybody’s help.” Duncan barks at him, turning and walking away. Duncan didn’t need anybody. He had himself. He always had himself.
“Hey!” Duncan turns. “I heard you were just with my girl.” A guy marches up to him and sizes Duncan up. Duncan looks up at him with that arrogant smile.
“More like, she was just with me. She kind of came to me rather than going to you—”
“You better stay away from her, Duncan, or I’ll end you.”
“Isn’t that what your friend Franky said to me last week? Weren’t you with him when I said that?” It wasn’t like Duncan had slept with any of these girls. At least, not all of them. He wasn’t that grimy. But he still liked to mess with other men’s girlfriends just for the kick of it. Also because he just really liked girls. He liked how soft and feminine they are. Much cooler than guys. Guys were all narrow minded. They were different types of girls with different imaginations. Girls are pretty great to Duncan.
Back to top Go down

Duncan's Audition
Page 1 of 1