EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Alisa's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa's Audition Empty
PostSubject: Alisa's Audition   Alisa's Audition EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 am

Alisa had been training with her father for hours now. She was totally finished, but she didn’t want to seem weak, especially not in front of her father. She knew he wasn’t expecting much of her, because she was a woman, but she wanted to prove herself to him so much. So she kept on. She was already able to control any kind of smaller animals like squirrels, cats or even big dogs by entering them with her soul. Today she managed to control a horse, but she lost control when she rode too far away from her body. Right now the radius was around 1 kilometer, but she needed the victim to be in a radius of less than 10 meters to enter its body. Same counted for humans, but when she entered them, she had a way harder time to take over the contol of their minds. Mostly they were very difficult to euchre. Her father was the hardest opponent of all. She was just able to control him for a few minutes, though her power itself didn’t have a timelimit.
So she tried once more to get the control over her father and entered his mind. „You got very fast with entering one’s mind“, he said when their souls met in his mind. She just nodded and concentrated on displacing his consciousness. „Not enough.“, he said and threw her out of his mind. She was heavily breathing and tried again right away. This time she was able to puch him back and captured him in a backcorner of his mind, where she kept him for a solid hour, before he brocke through the cage and threw her out again.
Then, finally he told her she could stop now. „You made good progress“, he said, but didn’t give her a smile, just a short approving nod. Alisa smiled slightly. „I know I have to learn much more, father“, she said and lowered her glance respectfully. „I know“, he said, „And that’s why I think you are ready to go to the ‚Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents‘.“ She raised her head surprised. She had been training for this moment for so long…! „You mean- ??“ Finally he smiled at her. „Yes, daughter, I allow you to sign up there now. I know you will make me proud.“ Alisa smiled joyful and ran to her father to hug him tightly. „Thank you so much Daddy, I will give my very best!! When I come back in a few years, I will be the most powerful representative of our family, I promise!! And nobody will ever say something against women having our power again! You will be so proud of me…!“ Her father stroke her head. „I know you will, my little sunshine. And I can’t wait fort he day you will come back to us.“, he said and pushed her gently away to look into her eyes. They were filled with tears of joy and a fire burning in it. Yes, he was sure she will hold her promise.
Back to top Go down

Alisa's Audition
Page 1 of 1