EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Anna's Audition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna Blake

Anna Blake

Anna's Audition Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Audition   Anna's Audition EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 pm

~Recording 9:00am, Recruitment Center~

"So lets get this started.... your name?"

"... Anna.... Anna Blake just... call me Blake"

"Alright, Ms. Blake. Tell me why you want to be in the program"

"Isn't it obvious? this is where they train people like me right? the 'freaks'"

"We prefer the term 'gifted' "

"...Right. So yah I just wanna be around my own kind you know and its not like I had any real plans in life might as well serve the country"

"Alright then, how about we start with your gifts...."

"Right.... I got them after I turned 4 at first, I was a kid with an literal over active imagination. I mean my imaginary friend came to life. You could say it was a shock to my parents I mean who the heck expects the floor to look like its made of lava when their kid tries to play lava tag"

"Yet you say you are still inexperienced surely starting at such a young age you would have a grasp on your talent"

"You would think, look... growing up is hard enough without being different I just... wanted to be normal. My mother couldn't take the stress of raising a 'gifted' child and she bolted alright? never saw her again. It's hard to be a happy go lucky imaginative kid when you know your mother has abandoned you because... because she thinks your a monster. I... I 'lost' my powers soon after ironically enough"

"When you say the floor was made of lava you mean-"

"oh no... no... I don't mean actual real lava, im an illusionist like a magician except mine are much better"

"Interesting.... could you demonstrate?"

the tape records a loud heavy sigh

"Fine."

there is some wooshing sounds before a yelp

"Don't worry! its not real... look I can stick my hand through it"

"My.... you certainly have an eye for detail"

"Comes with the territory.... so do you think that's enough?"

"Perhaps... how about you tell me of when your powers resurfaced?"

".... That was this year, I had always loved art and stuff I suppose but lets just say I wasnt the most 'agreeable' student okay? So one say im doing some art on the side of my school and well it kinda peels off the wall. For a second I had thought I brought it to life. In a way I suppose I did but illusions are not the same as real life. I suppose I was just really happy when I was painted but I totally freaked out and ran to ask my dad. He is kinda the one who got me involved with this 'program' thingy in the first place. "

"You are aware of what this place is for yes?"

"Yah, look are you going to just let me finish filling out the paperwork or not?"

"Yes Ms. Blake here.... we will get all your affairs in order and see if you pass the preliminary testing. Your father will have to sign the consent forms since you are still just a minor. Do not worry Ms. Blake this is a safe place where people with gifts like yours can grow and harness their talents to become agents. You will be assigned a supervisor and mentor who will teach you these things. Now, do you have any questions?”

“Just one. Who was the cute brunette I passed in the hall?”
Back to top Go down

Anna's Audition
Page 1 of 1