EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 am

Fetch cracked a smile at how Nyx dodge her attack, "I was about to say that, but you're in the air now!" She said and clenched her fist and started to shoot short stream of fires at Nyx, only just to jump out of the way for the energy beams coming at her way though she did shoot her own stream of fire at Nyx from where she landed in her jump to safety. "I call barbecue!" She yelled teasingly at Nyx since she could impossible dodge her attacks since she was in the air, she couldn't, Fetch was pretty sure she had Nyx this time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Nyx landed on her feet and shot an orb as fast as she could at the blast of the fire that Fetch shot at her, but she still was pushed back from the little explosion. She almost lost her footing. "That was close!" She yelled back in the same tone she had, blinking a little at the fire. "But so's this!" She said as she shot a disc of energy towards Fetch's feet similar to how she had just done to her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Fetch launched herself in the air by boosting herself with the help of her fire so she just by seconds didn't get hit by Nyx's disc. "Nice!" She said back at Nyx and began running at Nyx while throwing firecrackers at her. But a thundering bang, sounded like it was just above both Nyx and Fetch and right after, large amount of rain would fall, other people would start to run for a roof or get inside and not get wet. Fetch stood in front of Nyx, in the begin when the water hit Fetch's wildfire, 'tisss' sounds came fast after each other, but as the rain came pouring down rather quickly, the 'tisss' sound just kept a long 'tissss' and didn't stop followed by steam rising from Fetch's wildfire. "Arh great.." she said, already soaked from top to bottom. She looked at Nyx and smiled, even though she was soaked completely, she launched a burning blow directly at Nyx, lighting up around them both, creating some big shadows around them both.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2