EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) Empty
PostSubject: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Onceler was walking around the zoo admiring the place and all the new kinds of animals he was discovering. He talked with some of them but there were certain animals he wasn't able to fully understand them. Like if they spoke a different language. He stopped at the reptile section and observed the baby crocodiles swim in their mini-lake. "Hello there." He said catching the attention  of the babies. "How you doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:37 am

Fetch had still a little trouble finding things on this island, majorly her own fault for not listening to the EVE bot explaining it for her when the center opened.
Apparently she was in a zoo, wait this training center had its own fucking zoo?!
Fetch quickly found her favorite animal of all in the world, the black Raven, she loved this animal really much because oh its history of being misunderstood and thought to be the reason to witches and evil back in time, sort of like her, she had also been misunderstood in her time on the street by strangers.
Well fuck them, she's here now and a new life with new adventures.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 am

Onceler kept moving from the reptile zone and moved towards the birds. He loved birds; by far they were the best story tellers he had meet but sometimes they enjoyed confusing him by talking all at the same time. He whistle a couple of times and some mocking birds approached him humming softly. A pigeon landed over his head and a robin mimiced him by sitting on his shoulders. Onceler giggled as the acceptance of the birds. "There are not much of your kind from where I come from." He said. "But I'm glad we are getting along." The red robin sang in agreement while the mockingbirds flew in circles around his head. He looked around trying to get used to his new favorite place in campus when he noticed a girl looking at a black raven. "Do you know her?" The mocking birds looked at each other, the robin shook his head saying no while the pigeon kept asleep over his head.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Fetch was in her normal everyday clothes not paying attention to others, she only looked at raven birds, minding their own business, mostly talking or napping after each other that looked more like they were playing than it actually being harmful.
A little smile formed on her lips as she looked down on her hand and an orange-redish colour ignited around her hand, it was not very big, but enough to have the size of a baseball.
She started to move her hand slowly from side to side, to make the flame dance back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:20 pm

"Whoa, whoah!" He said as he saw a flame appear on her hand. The raven around her backed off in worry at the sight of fire but Onceler knew that if she lost control of the flame she could hurt them. "Watch out!" He ran towards her but in reality was ordering the birds to move away. "What do you think are you doing?" He didn't want to sound update but... but... Fire bending in a place like that was way too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Fetch looked up at saw a guy running over to her looking all crazy, not realising it was probably because of her fire, dancing around her hand.
"What the? It's just fire, it's not like I don't know what I'm doing!" she replied confusing to the crazy looking guy.
She's not that stupid! Beside, she promised her dad not the lighted anything up that could be in danger for other people.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:22 am

"Yeah, well..." The pigeon over his head finally woke up and when he saw the flame immediately flew away. Onceler knew how some animals, specially birds, would stress out at the sight and smile of fire so he was concerned about them. Plus he didn't know if the gilt could actually control fire bending. He stared at her and then took off his hat to scratch his head. "Okay, sorry. I freak out and had no right to yell at you." He sighed. "I was just concerned about them."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Fetch raised her hand while facing this new guy and looked at her hand while moving it around like she would admire the flames. The fire then suddenly disappeared and put her hands in her worn green coat. Fetch looked at the guy, he had some fancy clothes on, a vest and what looked like a hat mobs typical would wear in movies.
"What's your name?" She asked looking at the guy but then turned her eyes to the ravens who sat in a tree looking down on them both.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 pm

In that moment Onceler realized he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh, right. My name is Onceler Helms." He put on his hat again and the red robin sat on it this time. "I can communicate with animals as you might had guessed by this point. What about you?" The girl who had been looking at him before had moved her attention to the ravens that sat over them. Onceler looked at them and then to the girl. "Do you want me to tell them to come back here?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Fetch looked at Onceler and nodded about him telling his named and sat down on the bench that stood beside them. She looked back up at Onceler with a surprised look when he told her, his power.
"Uh really? That's fucking awesome!" Fetch said enthusiastically.
"So you can talk with all animals?!" She asked again with an interesting look upon his power.
"Can you control them at your will then?" She asked then, looking at all the animals, oh the possibilities that power would have!
"Uh uh tell the ravens to get something!" Fetch then told him, looking at the ravens, who looked at both Onceler and Fetch with an interest.
She even forgot to tell Onceler her name because of her new knowledge of this guy's powers.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Onceler put his hand infront of him trying to calm down the girl. He was used to make some over exaggerated movements becuase of his four years of only interacting with animals so people sometimes looked funny at him. "I can talk to them but I don't control them." He explained as he sat next to her. "I can't make them do things according to my will but we get along so sometimes they obey me." He took the robin from his hat and caressed his head making the bird whistle in joy. "Look..." he trilled capturing the attention of the ravens. "Come down." He said softly as he waved at them. The birds instantly felt down and sat on both of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:30 pm

"Awh, thats unfortunate, would have been sick, you could have been like some sort of bird king.. haha" she laughed at the last bit, she got a funny picture of this guy being a bird ruler but with bird shit everywhere, since birds shit whenever they like. When the ravens landed on his shoulder, Fetch looked at them with interest and moved a finger closer to it, to touch it, but the raven didn't seem to agree with being touch by her and nipped Fetches finger. "Ouch! Stupid bird!" She said annoyed while pulling her finger quickly back and putting the place where the raven had hit her tapped her on the finger at her lips, to make the pain go away. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, stupid bird" she said, giving the raven a scowled look while blowing a little on the sore spot on the finger.
Though the raven had a great time, moving its body and head up and down.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Onceler chuckled at the action of the bird. "Yeah, in my experience some special of birds and reptile doesn't like being touched." He put his finger under the chin of the bird and scratched it. "Don't be rude you too." He said to the bird win in caused it to looked down and trill softly something. "He says he is sorry, but don't try that again." The other two ravens laughed at his friend. "Sorry, I think I missed your name." He said blushing softly, it was embarrassing but he was a horrible memory for names for sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:00 am

Fetch still gave the raven bird a scowled look, "pfft, mean bird.." but change her attention to Onceler when he begun talking. "Abigail, but call me Fetch" she introduced herself with a relaxed grin watching as people passed by and some few of the many EVE-bots floating from point A to point B and so on.
The zoo was actually relaxed, not many people have arrived at the zoo yet, so it was mostly the animals that they were able to hear. "So, how long have you had your powers?" Fetch asked curiously looking at Onceler with both her hands in her coat's pockets.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 am

"I don't remember." He admitted. "My parents had a dog and as long as I can remember I was able to comunicate with him." He didn't say anything about her name even though he found it sort of amusing but he did felt concerned about her hiding her hands in her pockets. He wasnt used to see anyone talk without using their hands. "What about your powers? When did you learned you could make fire?" He felt one of the ravens, not the one that had bit her, leave his shoulder and landed on the girl's lap.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 am

Fetch nodded when Onceler explained about his power but was a bit surprised when one of the other ravens landed on her lap and she slowly moved her hand up from coat's pocket and slowly petting the ravens back when the bird didn't do anything like the other mean raven bird, probably still laughing at her right now! Stupid bird..
A little happy smile formed as she stroke her hand palm, "I think I was around 6 when I burned my bed down" she explained as she remembered back. Fetch began to laugh a little as she remembered her step-mothers face since she didn't know what kind of family she had married herself into. She looked at Onceler and raised her other hand and ignited her the same dancing flame around her hand while stroking the raven gently with the other hand without lighten that hand up so the raven wouldn't get die from 1st degree burns.
"My father is a very powerful, me and my bro.." she added but stopped before finish the sentence and made the flame vanish again and got a distance look without stopping the stroking of the raven which very much enjoyed the petting.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:45 am

Onceler immediately noticed the change between joking about her powers and suddenly, when she mentioned her family, she became a... Upset. "Hey..." He started softly as he saw how she stopped petting the bird for a second. He bit his lip and heard the robin tell him he wanted to be pet too. The raven that had been mean to her before looked over him apparently confused and the other one just flew towards her feet and stared at her. "Family is a tough topic for you too?" He asked with caution.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:16 am

Fetch went back into reality when he spoke to her, "you could say that" she replied looking down at the raven. "No, but certain parts are and I would prefer if we kept my brother out of it" she said with a dark tone to it, it was obvious it brought her pain to talk about her brother.
She had stopped stroking the raven and got up, "I need a drink, wanna come?" she asked giving Onceler a cheerful grin again, not showing any sign of her being upset about her brother before.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Onceler sighed but decided to ignore the change of attitude towards the girl. Maybe that was just the way she was. He put the Robin on the bench and the ravens, noticing they were leaving, flew away. "Yeah, sure." He put his hand inside the pocket of his jeans just to discover he was out of money. "Do you know if they charge things in the cafeteria?" He asked sort of ashamed as she kept digging inside his pocket trying to find a least a coin or something.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Fetch looked at Onceler with a surprised looked, "You don't have money?" she asked and thought for a second, "I don't actually know, but I won't mind paying for your drink" she then commented with both arms down by her sides and began to walk out of the zoo. She had been a little better to find some of the main places now, but it was still hard as fuck for her sometimes to find the places she wanted to go, which annoyed her a lot yet didn't always showed her annoyance of it
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Onceler followe her almost running. Maybe he had long legs but he preferred to walk with slow but large steps. "Really? I will pay you back, I promise." i guess, he thought bitterly as he recalled the little bag he had hidden in his laughter when the got the place. "So, you know where Re we going?" He asked when he finally caught up with her. "I think I am only familiar with the outsidoors of here." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:01 am

"Alrighty if you say so, but if you don't, I'll find you and burns you toes off, joking" she joked while walking backwards a bit when she replied back and gave him a short blink before turning around and found the perfect place to get a drink. Few seconds after and they both stood in front of a bar, neat let's get something to drink" she said with a happy tone and strolled inside to find a place to sit.
"So what do you want? Wait are you a shot guy?" She asked with an interested glimpse in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:07 am

"Hehehe, I will keep that mind." He said at first nervous when he saw the wink he instantly relaxed. She finally guided inside a building and after she sat down asked him something that Onceler find funny. "Shot guy?" He asked confused, was that some kind of new slang or was she talking about... "Oh." He had left home when he was still too young to drink and living outside civilization didn't gave him chances to actually go out and drink. "Like in alcohol?" He whispered like if it was something forbidden. He sat infront of the girl and immediately looked over the menu. Luckily there were drinks without alcohol. He read the whole thing trying to find the cheapest drink which ended up being a lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Fetch couldn't believe what she heard, had he never tried alcohol? "Wait, are you a virgin?! We have to change that!" She outburst in disbelief not paying attention to the other guest or thinking that it sounded like something else that what she actually meant.
"We'll have two fireball shots but without the fire" Fetch ordered and got a weird look from the bartender, that was not something he heard everyday. None the less Fetch and Onceler got their shots beside the lemonade Onceler ordered.
Fetch ignited her finger so it lighted up the glooming light in the place and added the fire to the shots which you had to blow away before drinking. The reason why she added with her own fire was because it gave an extra punch than normal fire added.
"Down the hatch" She added before bottomed the shot glass.
"Waow that hit one just the right place!" She said cheerfully and with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 am

When she mentioned about being a virgin the man install blushed deeply until his face became as red as an apple. That girl was just a box of surprises. Onceler was shocked when she ordered the shot and more surprised when he saw her light it up. That could be safe! That wasn't safe or even drinkable! But the girl once again prove it wrong when she drank it to the bottom. "Oh my God!" He whispered but at the same time he considered rude not to drink the thing. "To the bottom." He repeated and drank the whole drink. It was something new... Horribly new. It burned his throat and when it landed on his stomach he felt it going warm "Do you drink this like... A lot?" He asked surprised as he coughed. "For fun?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next