EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] Empty
PostSubject: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:13 pm

"Argh, c'mon, I had it!" Merida mashed the buttons over and over, trying to land a hit on the final boss. She was convinced that the game was cheating somehow. She'd just been about to get a lightning kick in when the boss had done a power move. Her attack should have counted. "Sit still you mother-lovin', pus bucket, arse fa-HA!" She ignored the looks of some other island residents. She'd finally done a critical move, she didn't care if she'd tainted some kid's ears with foul language.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Fetch had just arrived at the arcade, looking forward to crack some heads in games, when she heard a woman curse. *Jup, this is my kind of place* she thought to herself walking towards where she heard the cursing. Fetch stopped when she saw a woman, probably at the same age as herself though it really didn't matter what age the girl was.
Fetch approach the girl trying to beat a boss who, by the way, had unbelievable huge orange hair, standing out everywhere.
Fetch had her hands in her worn green coat when she stood at the side of the arcade machine the cursing girl played on.. or more like getting her ass beat.
"Having trouble?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous smile. Fetch had tried that game before and it looked easy, but was a lot harder than you would think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Merida glanced over at her visitor, surprised someone would want to approach her. But she didn't look the sort to be put off by a few unsavory phrases. "Feh. Understatement of the year. This computer cheats somethin' fierce." As if to prove her point, the tentacle monster grappled her ninja despite having her having guard on.

"See?!" Merida poked at the screen where the last bar of her health dropped. A bright red "GAME OVER" flashed at her. She growled, sinking against the console. "I swear, I'm gonna have my vengeance on this piece of shite." She looked over at Fetch, though. "Unless you want to take a stab at it first, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:49 pm

A devilish smile formed when the girl offered, step aside" she said and started a match against the same boss the red-headed girl fought.
A few minutes in the fight Fetch started to curse just like the red-headed.
Argh! What the hell?! No no no, fuck! Ye-no no! Common! Get up your asswit!" Fetch was not much better at holding her foul words inside herself when she was doing something hard, typical gaming.
Fetch didn't notice she had ignited her hands, the orange-reddish flames didn't burn much on the controls but it was visible on the buttons she kept pressing yet she too almost had the boss in a lightning strike when boss did a almost cheating fast move and knocked the character out Fetch was controlling.
"What the hell! That is fucking bullshit!" Fetch cursed and hitting the screen with a flat hand, so it wouldn't hurt her own hand, it was hard glass after all.
"Stupid cheating game" was her comment as her hands stopped flaming.
Fetch looked at the other girl, "Yea this piece of shit cheats like hell"
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Merida stepped aside with a grin. She stood back and watched the fight, sometimes grinning when Fetch cursed worse than she did. The flames were a surprise though. Hopefully they wouldn't destroy the machine before the boss got a taste of his own medicine. "Uppercut! Uppercut!" she screeched at one point, but the death blow came anyways.

"Argh, they've rigged this thing, I just know it." Merida huffed, kicking the side of the already abused machine. "
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:58 am

Fetch kicked the front of the machine, "Stupid game" but heard an EVE robot comment on their angry behavior and they had to get out of the place if they were going to continue the hurting the machines. "Well stop making the game cheat!" she counter back at the EVE robot who begun reading the rule of damaging the training center's property.
She looked as the EVE-bot turned to Merida and read the same rules for her as well and flew away again since it probably had something else to do on the island.
Fetch gave the EVE-bot the middle finger with both hands and looked again at Merida, "this blows, wanna go grab something to drink?" She asked smiling cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:27 am

Merida rolled her eyes at the EVE bot. If they'd wanted to 'hurt' the machines for real, they wouldn't just be kicking the sides. Besides, it seemed sturdy enough and they had to have enough money to replace it if it got damaged.

"Feh. Yeah, sounds like a grand idea." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

"Awesome! Let's rock" she said with a cheerful voice and went out in search for a place to get something to drink, it wasn't hard to find a place to drink since it was in a center they were walking around in. Fetch quickly found a bar where they could get something to drink and the first thing she ordered was a cold beer while sitting down on one of the bar chairs.
Fetch looked at the red-headed girl, "want a beer or are you into stronger stuff?" she asked, everyone liked different drinks, so better ask and be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Merida chuckled at Fetch's enthusiasm. Looked like the island was just full of interesting people! She eagerly followed the younger woman, happy to get a drink after all the frustration with the game. It would do her some good to sit back and relax. No need to stay in a bad mood, after all.

She hopped onto the stool next to Fetch, leaning against the counter to look at all they had behind the counter. Damn, even their liquor was fancy! "Just a cold beer for me, too." She said. When hers was set in front of her, she scooped the glass up and took a gulp, then set it down with a happy sigh. "Ah, that hits the spot."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:24 pm

"Cheers for a cold beer!" She cried out with a grin and drank a big sip and placed it down on the counter and looked around, a fairly big crowd of people were already sitting and drinking different kinds of liquid, Fetch looked back at the red-headed woman and it had hit her that she actually didn't knew the name of this awesome person. "Watcha name?" She asked, taking another sip of her beer until there isn't any more left, which fetch made sure of checking, so she was sure of getting everything out.
One thing Fetch was sure of, or it sounded a lot like it, the girl spoke Scottish, especially back in the arcade when she was cursing at the game for cheating, which it by the way totally was! Fetch was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:28 pm

"Cheers!" Merida grinned, tipping her glass back again. It was really good, better than anything she'd had before. It made her wonder what the food on the island was like. Maybe they had some gourmet shit. Would they be mad if she sent some to her dad?

"Merida MacTavish." She answered Fetch, glancing around the pub. Looked like the crowd had the same idea as them. She couldn't blame them. It seemed like a nice spot to relax. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:49 pm

"Hmm nothing beats a cold beer" she commented holding her beer up in front of her and then resting it on the counter. She nodded to Merida telling her name, "Abigail Price, but call me Fetch" she told Merida and took another sip of her beer. It had been a bit hot outside, luckily for them were they inside in a cool bar, inside of a center, so air-conditioner was turned on. Fetch looked at Merida and couldn't help but notice how tangled and wild her orange hair was, she looked back at her beer, putting a finger on the beer head and tipping it a bit so the beer started to balance. "So, what's special about you Merida?" Fetch asked curious, looking at her again while tipping the beer without looking.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:57 pm

"Well, I can turn into a gaseous form." Merida answered, tapping her bottle. "It's not as cool as your fire, but it's handy." Though mostly for running away, playing pranks, or diversions. She wanted something more offensive, something more her style. She sort of envied Ramona's strength.

Last edited by Merida MacTavish on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:34 pm

"Or freaking somebody the fuck out if you pass right through them Fetch pointed which made her smile a bit at the thought of Merida goes through other people and scaring them shitless. "Well the downside of fire is that I have to be careful where the hell I ignite my fire.." she said with annoyments, "like when I burned down one of the schools I've attended and then all get super pissed at me.. wuptido not like it was my fault that I tripped and burned down their stupid school" she said shooting her hand up in the air for more drama while she talked about the school burning.
Back to top Go down
Merida MacTavish

Merida MacTavish

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:46 pm

"Well, I can't actually pass through solid objects. Just get around them and through tight spaces and shite." It had been a big let down when she'd found out. It would've made her pranks that much easier to pull off if she could.

"Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem sometimes." Merida said, nodding. Though she hoped that everyone had gotten out safely. It'd have to be awful for Fetch if she'd accidentally killed anyone.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 am

"What about people? Can you pass through them?" She asked curiously. "Ha well it was kinda still funny to see how mad the headmaster got, like really, you should have seen him, all coloured up in red, his fat face looked like a tomato" she laughed a little by the thought, "Don't worry, everyone got out, it was not like it was a wildfire, now those can burn baby, have you ever seen wildfire in action?" She asked Merida while drinking the rest of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]   8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail] Empty

Back to top Go down

8-Bit Bash 'Em [TAG: Abigail]
Page 1 of 1