EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:54 pm

It was afternoon as an exhausted blonde girl entered the cafeteria. Annika sat down at the first free table she could find as she sighed in relief. Finally she could escape the madness a little and catch her breath. She leaned back in the chair and put an hand through her blonde hair. Everything was kind of overwhelming for her. She had never been away from the small town she lived in, and wasn't even supposed to be here in her grandmothers opinion. Yes, for the girl who had to stay inside all day and only sneaked out to go ice-skating this was a bit to much to take in. She had just been accepted and was waiting to be assigned to a room. Who would her room mate be? would she get more then one room mate? What if they didn't like her? She couldn't go back home! All kind of worries were floating around in her mind as she sighed. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't noticed the presence of another person near her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Fetch had been quite active the whole day, which was how she liked it, she had a hard time sitting still when there was so much else to do. She had decided to get something to eat after the long day, getting a new roommate, meeting new people, pulling a prank on one of the other, now that was fun.
She looked up a bit from her food to take a sip from her beer and to look around, looked like a few people was present at this cafeteria although only one she kind of knew a bit but not much else. Fetch's eyes caught a blond girl, not much older or younger than herself, well most of the people are the same age or a bit young or older, didn't matter much though since she never really cared for age people had. The blond girl looked lost in thoughts or just looked like she had a lot of thinking in work, so Fetch didn't think much of her at first and just paid attention to her own food and beer for some time. She looked up from her empty plate and emptied her beer while looking at the blond girl again but paid more attention to her clothes than the first time and it was clear to her that this blond haired girl wasn't from the big city, maybe she was from the region part or maybe even a country girl or village girl?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm

The blonde woke up from her thoughts when suddenly someone stood next to her asking her if she would like something to drink. She nodded "Yes please, do you have any water?" she said in a soft tone as she knew her cheeks would be slightly red since she had not seen the woman coming and was a little embarrassed she would just dream away. She knew she had to open up some more or at least get more involved with the other students but she didn't know how she was supposed to start a conversation with a total stranger. yes there was a little bit of a lack at social skills. Annika calmed herself and thanked the woman as she got her water. As soon as she touched the glass though little ice crystals started to appear. "oh no.. not now" she mumbled as her water was now frozen. The stress clearly had effect on her powers.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Fetch notice something when the blond-haired girl touched her glass of water, it turned to ice? Cool!
She had met a few other benders in her time as a member of gangs, but it's always been fire-benders she'd been around, a few earth-benders and even fewer water-benders. The fact that this girl was an ice-bender made her interesting. Fetch got up and walked over to where the girl sat and smoothly sat down in front of her and a cheerful grin, "You can control ice!" she said with an optimistic smile in hope that she hadn't just seeing things and this girl indeed could bend ice to her will like Fetch could bend fire to her will.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Annika looked at her glass as she sighed. She was so focused on the glass that she didn't see the pink haired woman sitting in front of her. A sudden voice made her look up. "eh? oh! yes." she said as she gave the grinning woman a little smile. "it wasn't supposed to happen though" she admitted giving the glass with ice another look. "Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself" she said with a small chuckle. "I'm Annika" she said quickly looking over the pink haired woman who was wearing clothes that she would describe as punk, She had the 'I don't care what you think' vibe to her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Fetch notice this girl didn't sound very happy that she just transformed the water into ask, which confused Fetch a little, being able to bend an element is freaking amazing, but before she got to think any further, the woman introduced herself as Annika, pretty name though. Fetch sat down again and nodded to the introduction. "Well I'm Abigail but call me Fetch" introduced Fetch herself as, which she always did when new people got her name. Her nickname was given to her by her sister and kind of just stuck with her through her child and teenager life."Uh, watch this" Fetch said, almost forgot it, she grabbed Annika's frozen glass and held it up in front Annika. "Watch this" she explained with a grin and raised her hand and within seconds, ignited her hand with a wild-fire, dancing around her hand. Fetch then placed her hand down and it didn't take long before the fire melted the ice into liquid water. She place Annika's glass down in front of her and leaned back in the chair with one arm on the backrest of the second chair on her side of the table and the other hand on the table they sat on. "You're welcome" she said and blinked to Annika with a satisfied grin like she just did something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 pm

She saw the confused look on the womans face as she smile a little as Abigail introduced herself as Fetch. Fetch sounded pretty catchy and it also seemed to fit her personality. "Its nice to meet you Fetch" she said. She looked up to her as fetch got Annika's glass. As she told her to watch Annika did what she asked as she suddenly saw the fire at her hand. "woa!" she said excided to see someone who was also a bender in action. The frozen water turned normal again as she smiled at Fetch. "thanks! that's pretty cool!" she complimented her. She seemed to have good controle over her powers. "so youre a bender aswell, Its nice to see another bender around here" she said still smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:23 pm

"Jup, having a strong father and mother as fire-benders do make natural born fire-benders" Fetch confirmed. "What else can you do?!" She asked Annika excited. Fetch never met an ice-bender before, probably because she never been to the north or just had the opportunity to meet one, she heard about a few on the news, only bad news most of the time, never made Fetch stop cheering for "the bad benders", she always found benders awesome, even though her stepmother always told her to stop cheer for the bad guys, "wasn't good for her" she said, but Fetch didn't care, to her it was just epic to see those big element bends they did. That was a long time ago when she was a child and her stepmother could decide what was best for Fetch.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Annika smiled at Fetch. She was glad to talk to someone and Fetch seemed nice. She had energy that was pretty clear. "Ah I see" she said. "I never really had parents. My grandmother raised me and she doesn't like people with powers." she said. "That's why I ran away." she added. She thought about her question. What could she do without letting the place freeze. She held up her hand as Ice chrystals started to form on her hand. "Everything I touch now will become ice" she said with a little smile. "also.." she made her hands the form of a ball as a snowball started to show as she held it up and gave it to fetch. "that's what I can do without freezing the place.." she said "Im still learning to controle it"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:00 pm

"That. Was. So. Cool!" Fetch said with a hyperactive voice of excitement, almost in a fangirling voice of excitement. Fetch held the snowball up in front of her eyes, in her hand looking at it like it was the first snow she had ever seen when her hand ignited in an instant and the snowball melted faster than they both could think and only very few water drops landed on the table they sat at, the reason for so few drops, was because Fetch heated her fire so much up that it dried up faster than it could melt and Fetch actually caught herself in smiling a little too devilish as she got enchanted by her own fire. She quickly turned down her fire's heat until it completely went away. "Sorry about that" apologized Fetch quickly and gave Annika a wry smile. "I can get a little too excited sometimes" explained Fetch with her usually cheerful smile. "How cold can you freeze things?" Asked Fetch Annika quickly after looking at her hands, "Uh can you like freeze the elite center or many the forest completely?" She asked again really excited almost ready to get up and pull Annika out to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Annika Chuckled at Fetch's excitement as the pink haired woman watched the snowball closely. Suddenly the snowball started to melt until there was nothing left. Fetch must have used her powers Annika thought as she saw her smile at her own fire. "Oh don't worry that's fine" she said with a tiny smile. Fetch's powers were amazing so she wouldn't blame her. Annika thought about her question. "I don't know actually" she said with a shy smile. "My grandma didn't want me to use my powers since she didn't like them." she explained. The thought about a frozen center made her chuckle. Yes she would get in trouble but the thought was still funny. "I love to go out ice-skating" she said with a small smile. "if there wasn't any ice I would make it myself"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:21 am

A devilish look showed in her eyes, "Wanna try freeze something?!" She asked with excitement that haven't faded one bit since they started their conversation together. But before Fetch let Annika speak, had Fetch grabbed Annika by her hand and pulled her out of the cafeteria and off for the outside. "I wanna see how effective your ice powers are!" she said with a big devilish grin as she first stopped when they stood outside and at a big rock. "Try and freeze this rock!" she said almost jumping in excitement with a hand placed on the rock before walking over to Annika, waiting for her move.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Annika looked at Fetch seeing a devilish look in her eyes. Should she be worried? She chuckled as her energy level seemed to have no limit. Before she could give the girl an answer she was already grabbed by her hand and pulled outside. "woa!" she said with a chuckle as she was now outside. " You really have a lot of energy don't you?" she teased a bit as she was starting to open up some more. Annika looked at the rock and her hand. "eh.. alright" she said as she hoped she could do it. She took a deep breath. she moved her hands up as suddenly the rock started to freeze as there was ice coming from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Fetch just gave Annika a cheerful smirk as a reply to her teasing as they stood outside at Annika froze the big rock as she had hoped, "That was hella awesome!" She said energetic and walked over to the frozen rock and looked at Annika with the same devilish look and held both her hands out and ignited them, a clear light emerged from her hands and gave both Annika and Fetch long shadows dancing like the flames around Fetch's hands. Fetch raised the heat while moving her fingers and soon after were two fire-jabs made as big as baseballs, but the flames made them look bigger than they really were. Fetch took som steps back, "You better back a bit back" she said with a devilish smile, but she also didn't want to hurt Annika if it backfired.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Annika smiled a little. "thanks!" she said as she actually believed she didn't fail for once. She looked at fetch as she walked over to the now frozen rock. As soon as fetch used her powers Annika was amazed by how easy it seemed to be for fetch and how beautiful the flames were. She got out of the trance by fetch's warning as she nodded and took some steps back
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:32 am

Fetch heated her hand's flames up even more and then looked at Annika over her shoulder, "Watch this!" the said with a devilish smile and slammed both her hands together as she clenched them tightly, a sudden stream of fire bursted out from her hands, made her slide backwards on her feets. The stream of fire worked and looked like when water was sprayed from a fire truck, although this was a stream of extremely hot fire.
A fog of steam erupted when the fire from Fetch's hands hit the ice hard ice from Annika and a few seconds after a loud crack came from the rock. Fetch made the flame fade away and turned to Annika while smiling big time, like she just won in a lottery, "Common, let's see what happen!" Said Fetch energetic as she quickly got over the rock, but not before she had waved a lot of the half thick fog the steam had made around the rock.
"Oh my god, fuck yea!" Fetch said freaking out almost jumping on the spot, "look at this shit! I fucking broke the rock in half!" she sprightly said looking at Annika.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 am

Annika looked at fetch's movements as she saw the flames appear from her hands and watched how she heated the rock as the effect was amazing. "Woa!" she said as she looked at the steamy rock. She looked up at fetch as she followed her to take a closer look at the thing aswell as it indeed was broken. A bit calmer but also excited she clapped her hands. "Thats amazing! You really did it!" she said with a smile. She was amazed to see how much they could do together.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Fetch looked from Annika to the splitted rock almost fangirling over it, "I know right?!" she said, almost tapping with her feet on the ground. She went to Annika and place both her hands on Annika's upper arms, "Oh my god, we have to try and blow other shit up!" she told Annika shaking her a little, not so it would hurt, but just so she would get the idea how much Fetch is up for more blowing things up.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Annika looked up to fetch as she was grabbed by her upper arms and Fetch was shaking her a little in excitement. The blonde laughed a little. It sure looked like fun. "wont that get us in trouble?" she asked as she still was a little unsure. She didn't want to get expelled but the excited twinkle in fetch's eyes made her sigh. "you know what. A little training won't hurt right?" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:09 pm

"Common, what they doesn't know, doesn't hurt them!" expressed Fetch with a smirk and let go of Annika's arms and began to do short exciting jumps backwards, "common slowpoke, I know where we can try it out better and not destroy their precious buildings!" She told Annika and grabbed Annika's hand again and pulled her with her onward to the beach, which didn't take that long a time. When they arrived, a soft wind blowed in their faces, pulling in their hair.
Fetch turned around to Annika with a rebellious smile, "I don't suppose you can make ice spikes yet?" She asked Annika looking hopeful, cause she already had some neat things they can do!
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Annika shrugged. "I guess you might have a point there." she said with a small smile as she chuckled at fetch who was hopping backwards really excited. "alright alright! Im coming!" she laughed as she ran in an for Annika unknown direction as fetch was pulling her forward. she felt a soft wind in her face as it was blowing her hair backwards. A smile grew on her face. "A beach!" she said excited. She had never been on the beach before. She looked at fetch who was now facing her. "ice spikes huh.. I never actually tried it.."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:47 am

"Uh Annika the rebellious" had Fetch said with a smirk to her while they ran to the beach. "Here we can fuck around without people getting hurt, 'cause look at how hella big this beach is!" She pointed out and ignited her hands completely up and made two fire-jabs. Fetch threw both after each other as far as she could out in the war which made the fireballs dissolve and cause the reaction to make a long 'tsssshh' sound and immediately make smoke rise for a moment before the wind took the smoke away.
Fetch turned to Annika with both hands still ignited in dancing flames. "you should try it!" Fetch said with a cheering voice while making her flames fade away again as she went to the side of Annika. "Try and hit... that rock there!" she suggested as she pointed at a minor rock, lying in the line between the sea waves and beach sand.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 3:10 am

Annika was looking around the beach. There was nobody there except for her and fetch. The cool sea wind was blowing through her hair as she was glad she was wearing a bun. She looked at the dancing flames as she smiled a little. They almost seemed magical. Then again fetch could make fire come out of her hands. Annika could make ice come out of her hands. In some way they were a bit magical. She woke from her thought as she looked at the rock fetch was pointing at. She nodded. " okay! Lets do it." she said to herself for a bit encouragement. She looked down at her hand asit started to freeze as she concentrated on making spikes as she saw the ice grow around her fingers. She made a small step forward as she made a slice movement in the air with her hand as the ice that was forming on her fingers now shot forward in the direction of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Fetch stood by Annika and waiting excitingly for the blond haired girl to try and Fetch got even more exciting when Annika 'turned on' her ice powers and made a strike movement with her hand against the stone. "Yes!" She cheered when Annika shot ice towards the rock. The warm island weather sent another cool sea wind in their faces, even pulling in Fetch's green worn coat a bit. She looked a bit at Annika's frozen hand and that made her wonder, *I wonder what would happen if our hands touched with my wildfire and her ice active?*
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Annika watched how the ice shot forward to the rock and smiled as she actually hit it. "I didn't even know I could do that!" she said as she started to open up a little and actually got excited. She smiled at fetch and chuckled a bit as she saw the wind blew in their faces. It was nice to use her power without someone telling her to stop. she saw fetch giving her hand a quick look. she wondered why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next