EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 1:49 am

Haha fucking nice shot!" Exulted Fetch with a big smile on her face, "I knew you had more up your sleeves than you knew yourself!" She said small jumping with excitement beside Annika. Fetch took a few steps forward and ignited both her hands and moved her arms a little back for only to move them fast forward. Two long streams of fire in size as Fetch's hands, but as soon as she placed her hands together the fire merged together and became a single stream but much bigger and wider. And just a stream of water when it hit something hard that wouldn't move like big rocks, it makes the stream slip or just spread out to every side and continue around and into the water which made huge smoke to rise from the water. Fetch stopped the stream of fire and looked at Annika with a cheering smile, "I wonder what would happen if our hands touched while I have my fire ignited and you your ice" she said looking from Annika to her hands and back up to Annika.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Annika chuckled. "why thank you" she said with a small smile. Maybe fetch was right, maybe she had. She watched how fetch used her powers on the sea and looked at the smoke coming off the water. Fetch was pretty confident which was good. Annika herself. not so much confidence. The blonde looked at their hands. now that fetch mentioned it she was pretty curious aswell. would it hurt? she looked up to fetch. "we can try it?" she offered
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Fetch ignited her left hand and held it out for Annika to grab like you would do when you shook hands. Though she pulled it back again "I think we have to match our temperature but in a reverse kind of way for each other, how cold can you make your hand when you have your ice turned on?" She asked, she wouldn't want to be responsible for burning off Annika's pretty hand, nor did Fetch want to have her hand frozen off by Annika's ice powers.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Annika looked at the hand and back to her own she wanted to grab her hand as fetch pulled her hand back. "Oh yeah youre right" she said. She hadn't even thought about that. To be honest she had no idea how cold her hand was as she fully used it. she knew that her hand would be fully covered in ice at 32 degrees Fahrenheit. the temperature water froze aswell. "I think around 32 degrees Fahrenheit my hand is frozen. I could go lower but I think that is the temperature I know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:25 am

Fetch nodded at Annika, "hm.. looks like I need to decrease my fire's temperature" she commented and looked at her flaming hand, the dancing flame around her hand got smaller and the heat it sent out, was lowered as well. Her flame just covered her hand unlike when she normally have her hands ignited, where the flames are big enough to cover her hands and go to her upper arm in length. Fetch smiled at Annika, "there, we should be around the same level" she said holding her hand out for Annika to take it.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Annika looked at fetch hand still amazed by the fire. The flames looked so pretty.. so warm. She woke up from her toughts as she gave fetch a small smile. "Alright" she said as she looked at her hand. What would happen? She couldn't freeze off the other girls hand right? w-was that possible? and on the other side.. her hand wouldn't melt away right..? right?! she didn't want to think of that. She just pushed her worries away and took fetch hand. "here we go.."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:48 pm

When their hands touched and both temperatures were at the same level, a strange feeling spread Fetch's hand, like it was cold, yet still not, it was hard to point to what exactly kind of feeling it was, other than amazingly awesome. "This is fucking awesome!" She said looking down on their holding hands. Fetch let go of Annika's hand and made the her flames fade away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)   Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (Tag Abigail)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2