EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

New To Me (Tag: Abigail)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

New To Me (Tag: Abigail) Empty
PostSubject: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Code:
Aqua was debating getting herself the book. It was battered to hell and very well worn but it was on sale. It was a book she had been dying to read for ages but she had often spent her money for the children at the orphanage than on herself. She felt almost guilty for getting it. Aqua was debating whether she really needed it or if she could get by for another month or two without it. Then again, she never knew if she was going to find it as cheap as she was right then.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Fetch was walking in her own thoughts, actually to be precise, she was walking on a flat railing, in her own thoughts, not worrying about how high up she actually was, with both arms out, she balanced herself as she walked. Fetch wasn't in a bad mood, she was just concentrating on not placing her feet the wrong place and fall to her death. People were rather looking a big worrying about Fetch's dangerous walk and even a EVE-bot came over to ask if she was needing of assisting, but Fetch just waved the EVE-bot away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 am

Aqua looked out of the shop window when she heard a commotion. She gasped when she saw Fetch crossing a line like it was a high wire act - with no net. She swore softly and dropped the book she had been looking at, dashing out the shop and towards the wayward woman. She didn't dare call out out of the fear Fetch would lose her concentration.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Fetch hadn't noticed Aqua since Fetch still was concentrated on walking on the flat railing. "Please be advised not to walk on the centers railings, please ste.." a new EVE-bot begun but was interrupted by Fetch, "Yea-yea, go bother someone else tin-can" Fetch answered the EVE-bot, not giving a single fuck of what it said, she was busy right now.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:44 am

Aqua sighed to herself. There would be no reasoning with Fetch from below. She knew this went against her better judgment but she began to climb a nearby pillar to get up to Fetch's level. "Don't look down. Don't look down." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 am

Fetch still hadn't notice Aqua until she got a bit closer when she heard a person mutter by herself, beside, the voice sounded familiar, so she looked up from her feet and saw a person she did not expect. Aqua didn't look very comftable with walking on the high railing Fetch stood on, with both hands in her coat's pockets, walked she closer to Aqua without even looking down to make sure she didn't step wrong. "Hey, long time no see, you don't look very comftable.. Don't tell me you're scared of hights?" She asked teasingly and cracked a smile as she stopped a bit from where Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:21 am

"That's beside the point!" Aqua said as she wobbled. "Please come down here. You're going to get hurt." She wouldn't be able to forgive herself if Fetch got hurt. The memories of Fetch's brother wouldn't let her, despite her own aversion to heights and the oncoming symptoms of Vertigo that started to settle uncomfortably over the blue haired youth.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 pm

A teasing up-to-no-good smile formed on Fetch's lips, "suuuure.." she said as she turned around and begun balancing the other way back, "Catch me if you can!" she said cheerfully while moving a bit fast for someone being so high up. Fetch got to a pillar and turned around to look at Aqua while leaning up at the thick marble pillar with crossed arms and a playful smile, waiting for Aqua to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:37 pm

"Fetch! I'm serious!" Aqua said. She moved slowly towards Fetch. Her heart was racing in her chest. She certainly did not like heights. Chasing someone over such an elevated distance wasn't helping her, particularly when she almost slipped doing it. She wasn't fast enough to catch Fetch, she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:16 am

Fetch stood still leaned up by the round pillar with arms crossed, giving Aqua to get a bit closer, "Why so serious?" she quoted Joker's famous line from Batman the Dark Knight as a question, giving Aqua a teasing smirk with a raised eyebrow. Nah this just got much more fun for Fetch and when Aqua finally got closer in a snail's pace, she continued her dangerous walk to the left so she was sideward to Aqua and Just as she turned around to look back at Aqua, it happened what mustn't happen, Fetch's one foot slipped so she would try and balance on one foot, "Woaaoh" she said trying desperately not to fall off the railing while people around would gasp in horror as they thought Fetch would fall off the railing. Though she after some leaning back and forths, she got back on both her feets and looked over at Aqua. "Common slowpoke" she called to Aqua and continued her dangerous walking till she got to a big pillar, though it was a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:43 pm

"Fetch!" Aqua shouted when the other woman nearly fell. Thankfully she had managed to regain her balance. Something Aqua was more than grateful for because she was safe. What she wouldn't do to not have to chase after Fetch. But eventually they ran to a dead end. "Fetch, please," Aqua all but begged. "Come back down."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:20 am

Fetch sighed and walked back a little so she could jump down, "fine.. mother" she said with a sarcastic tone as she jumped down. When she landed she looked at Aqua, "you no fun" she said with a pouting. Fetch wasn't exactly angry, it was more a girly mad face she made. She leaned up at one of the pillars with arms crossed, "so, watcha doing in the mall?" She asked, looking at Aqua with a curious look, 'cause last time they met, was in the same mall though that turned out quite differently.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:48 am

Aqua slowly climbed down. She was more than happy to be back on the ground where it was safe. She folded her arm across her chest and glowered at Fetch. She wasn't about to put up with any of Fetch's crap. She had just chased her clear across town. "Well I was at the bookstore." Aqua said, just as harshly, "Before I saw someone risking their life for a cheap thrill." She sent Fetch a pointed look.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Aqua's harshness didn't touch Fetch, she just rolled her eyes, "like you haven't done anything crazy, that was nothing really, you should have seen some of the stuff I've tried before coming to this place" Fetch replied, clearly not taking the little walk serious. She got up from her leaning at the pillar, "well, not because this isn't hella fun, but I'm thirsty" she exclaimed, planting her hands in her coat, "you can come if you want" she told Aqua as she passed by her as Fetch was heading for a bar or something she could get something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Aqua sighed and followed after Fetch, not because she wanted to get a drink, but more or less to keep Fetch out of trouble. "You really don't care about anything anymore, do you?" she asked. "Your brother wouldn't have wanted you to end up like this." It was a low blow, Aqua knew this, but she was really tired of Fetch's less than accommodating attitude.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Fetch stopped up and turned around and stopped in front of Aqua, "don't you dare talk about my brother like you knew him!" she said harshly as tiny sparks showed very briefly around her hand as she pointed at Aqua with her index finger. Fetch turned around and continued walking towards a place to drink and stopped up again when they stood in front of a bar Fetch very well knew about after her time here. She has been at the bar before, hey they serve good beer and other alcohol. Fetch entered the bar and sat down, greeted by the bartender, as he knew who Fetch was. She was after all one of the few if not the only who looked like a punker.
"A beer or something stronger?" He asked Fetch, looking from Aqua to Fetch. "So who's your friend?" he asked, looking at Aqua, "that's.." Fetch stopped in introducing Aqua, because it just hit her, she actually didn't knew the girls name. Fetch turned to Aqua with an open beer in her hand, "I actually never got your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 pm

"You really don't get it do you?" Aqua sighed. Because apparently Fetch missed Aqua's explanation of her powers or hadn't cared beyond the blinding rage to know that Aqua also saw the memories of Fetch's brother.

She scrubbed a hand over her face in aggravation. She followed Fetch into the bar. She all but rolled her eyes when Fetch didn't know her name. "Aqua. My name is Aqua. And you!" she said turning on the bartender. "Aren't you supposed to card people before you just give them drinks all willy nilly!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:28 pm

"Because I know Fetch pays for her alcohol" he replied rather relaxed as Fetch placed the money on the counter. The bartender left them to serve some other people. "Jeez, not my fault, you never gave me your name" she said taking a sip from her beer. "Pff.. thought I would get free beer" she said a bit offended by Aqua's assumption, like she was some kind of flasher, as so many chicks were back in her city at clubs, oh it was amazing what some girls could get away with, just by showing some cleavage to get free beer or get into clubs before all others.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

"No, I didn't think you were getting a free beer." Aqua said. "There are certain places that have higher age limits for alcohol." She folded her arms across her chest. Perhaps this school didn't have those limits. She sighed heavily. "Listen, we're getting off on the wrong foot again. I don't want to be your enemy... I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Fetch looked at her beer, holding it with both hands, making the alcohol in the bottle to move like a wave. "Keep my brother out of this, he's none of your business" she said cold towards Aqua. Fetch was normally pretty relaxed and happy, but when she was in a bad mood, she could be such a bitch to people and wouldn't care what they thought about her. She looked at Aqua, turned to face her with an elbow on the counter and a clenched fist to her cheek as a resting place she said, "alrighty Aqua, lets make a deal, you drink a fireball shot with me and then we start again" and called for the bartender, who came asking if Fetch wanted another beer or something else. "Nope, to fireball shots, but without the fire" she ordered, turning her head a bit without moving it from her cheek. "You're sure? A shot this early?" he asked a bit surprised, normal fireballs were strong stuff, but something changed when Fetch added her own wildfire flames to the shot, made it stronger. "Yes I'm sure, now go make the two shots" she ordered and gave Aqua a rebelliously smirk when the bartender gave with two shot glass and poured the liquid in both. The bartender gave Aqua a 'good luck' kind of look before leaving them for some other costumes.
Fetch turned to the small glass and ignited her hand, lighting up everything around Aqua and Fetch, creating a lot of shadows. She moved her hand just above the top of the glasses and a red-ish small flame, dancing back and forth. Fetch placed Aqua's shot in front of her while she took her own and gave Aqua a smirk, "Down the hatch!" and swallowed it, her eyes opened wide open when the shot moved down her throat and into her stomach. "Fuck that hit the spot!" She said, shaking her head once and looking at Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

"I don't drink," Aqua said in a deadpan. She had no desire to, particularly if the drink was spiked with Fetch's flames. Aqua was far too much of a goodie goodie to even dare a drink. Besides, she had plenty of memories of what a drink could end up doing to a person so that she swore off the stuff before she could even taste it once. She folded her arms across her chest. "Can you please, just listen to me for five seconds without shooting me down? Remember when I said I saw your memories? It wasn't just yours I saw. That bracelet belonged to your brother. I saw his memories too."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Fetch rolled her eyes at Aqua's goodie two shoes attitude. She've met some goodie two shoes people in her time back in the big city, man some of them were booooring, she actually convinced one of them to do some rebel stuff, well she saw it as being rebel, when it really wasn't, but had been fun anyways. "Pfft.. don't give me that bullshit, you wanna talk, fine we'll talk, if you blow the fire out and drink the shot or no deal then" she said, leaning to the side with her elbow on the counter, a clenched fist to her cheek and gave her a 'drink or no talk look' and waited for Aqua to do it or not. Aqua was the one who wanted to talk, so if she wanted to go all psychologist, she better drink up!
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:32 pm

Aqua wanted to scream! She wasn't doing this to suit Fetch's needs or to play Fetch's little games. She pushed the shot over to Fetch and got up from her seat. "You ever want to talk, come find me when you're sober. I'm tired of dealing with you when you treat me like this. I don't have to put up with it." Aqua said. She sighed heavily and began collecting her things.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:25 pm

"Jeez, you sound like my step-mother, chill the fuck out" Fetch said rolling her eyes at Aqua's outburst. Aqua was the one that went all motherly over her. She took Aqua's shot and bottom up the shot glass, emptying it before leaving the place for then to be standing outside of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Aqua sighed and followed Fetch out, not before laying down money for the shot she didn't drink. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the newly repaired bracelet. She wasn't sure if this was the best time to give it back though since Fetch had been drinking. "I'm not trying to be like anyone." she said softly. "I just don't like seeing you hurting yourself like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) Empty

Back to top Go down

New To Me (Tag: Abigail)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next