EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

New To Me (Tag: Abigail)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Fetch looked around for something to do, feeling a bit tipsy, but then again she didn't feel even close to drunk, which normally would make people who aren't as used to drinking, really drunk at those two shots, especially with Fetch's fire added flavour. "Suure 'Jenny'" she said sarcastic, Jenny was Fetch's step-mother, okay maybe the shots had taken a bit over, 'cause the effect had taken a bit more over than Fetch had expected. Wait, she needed a beer! Fetch didn't see Aqua pulling out Fetch's brother's bracelet and got quickly out with two beers, one in her green jacket's pocket and another open already taking a sip from it and started to walk towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:01 pm

"Fetch," she said quickly, scrambling for something to say to her. If she said something that her brother would have said, Fetch was more liable to try and set her on fire than anything. If she kept up this responsible route, Fetch was likely to ignore her. Either way it was a double edged sword but Aqua wasn't about to let Fetch pressure her into drinking and joining her. "Abigail! I have something of yours and if you want it back you're going to let me walk you to your dorm."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Fetch stopped up when Aqua had said her real name, or she more like froze for brief time and turned around, looking at Aqua, "don't call me that" she said bluntly but walked back and stood in front of Aqua, still with her beer in her hand. "What could you possibly have that I want and even so, would let you walk me back to my dorm.. why would I even go back to my dorm? It's just two beer, not like some hardcore drugs!" She said like it had been obvious, but maybe the alcohol were taking slowly over her body, though not so it would make her walk funny. Fetch gave Aqua a suspicious look, trying to figuring out what Aqua could have, that she would want.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:23 pm

"I have this," Aqua said, holding up the charm bracelet that Fetch tried to burn - that she had labored over and had mostly salvaged. She had to re-strand it since the chain was beyond salvation. "It's yours and it was your brothers." But then she quickly pulled it away so Fetch didn't either A) try to take it back or B) try and burn it again or C) try to burn her. Using Fetch's real name had been a bit low of her but the woman was just so pig headed about everything. "And I want to show you something."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Fetch widen her eyes when she saw what she thought she had burned when Aqua and she met the first time. Fetch tried snapping her brother's.. or actually it was her bracelet now, but at last, her reaction time wasn't exactly the fastest with two really strong shots and a half beer to mess with her. Fetch gave Aqua some mean looks and crossed her arm after she had emptied the first beer and threw the bottle out in a trash can and looked back at Aqua. "What? And you better not fuck with me, I might be a bit affected by the alcohol, but I can still fry your arse" told Aqua, waited for Aqua to show her what she wanted to show her.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Aqua sighed heavily. "Just... hold still." she said. She put the bracelet back onto Fetch's arm with the utmost of care, but once it was reattached, she didn't remove her hand from the object. Instead she reached up and touched Fetch's head. She closed her eyes and let her power do the rest of the work. She began to show Fetch her brother's memories - from his side. His happiness, his hopes, dreams, his regrets, the good times and the bad all until his last moments. She hoped, that by knowing what her brother felt, Fetch would realize she was still loved, even after the accident.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:43 pm

When Aqua strapped her bracelet onto Fetch's arm and wouldn't let go of the bracelet and even went for her head with her other hand, Fetch was about to ask what the fuck she thought she was doing when suddenly everything went black and she couldn't move, images or more like moving images, like a movie, but some of them passed her a bit quickly. Fetch saw every memory about her brother and when the moving pictures got to a very dear and close memory came, it slowed down a bit. Slowly a smile formed on Fetch's lips, but not a laughing smile, a happy emotional smile. It all felt so real like she could just reach out and hug her brother tightly, she wanted to cry but didn't until she got to the last memory, it showed from her brothers perspective when they played and when she accidentally hit him with her fire-jab and he crushed his head in the concrete road and punched a hole in the back of his head.
Tears started to fall down Fetch's cheeks, heavy tears, as she followed her brother like she was in his mind. She heard how he called for his sister, but Fetch never came, 'cause the ambulance had to move quickly, in order to save her brothers life.
But before her brother lost sign of life and die, he forgave Fetch and just like that, it went black again and Fetch literally cried out for her brother while being pulled back into herself where she just stood still with tears running fast down her cheeks.
Fetch looked frantically back and forth like she actually looked for her brother, but of course he wasn't there. She slowly took some steps back until she hit one of the big pillars and slid down until she sat in a fetal position, with a look of lost while tears ran fast down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:11 pm

A soft shuddery groan left Aqua's lips as she fell to her knees. That had taken much more energy out of her than she had imagined. It was her first time even sharing memories like that. Not only that she had shared a great deal of them. "Fetch?" she asked softly, barely having the energy left to take a louder tone. She was half prepared for a fiery end for herself for showing Fetch what she did.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Fetch did not notice Aqua's question, she just sat in a fetal position with arms around her legs, looking down, having shadow covering her eyes so it was harder to see them. People walked past them in the center, looking at them with a bit weird look but ignored them nevertheless.
A quiet 'thanks' yet it had a sad tone to it, she got slowly up and started to walk, "I-I need to think" she said as she passed Aqua and left the center. Fetch did not know how to feel or what to feel, she was confused and had million thought racing through her mind. As she left the center, she just walked, didn't know where and stopped up when she stood in front of the forest and looked her, mascara getting messed up with her tears as she just sat down by one of the trees in the forest with same fetal position and started to cry, though even though she broke down, she for some reason still hard this part of her, the gang-girl, who tried to keep her from really crying.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Aqua was left alone, sitting on that street corner. It took her a few minutes to gather her strength enough to even walk. She didn't know where to find Fetch. She didn't even know where to start looking. Their only run ins had been chance and she hadn't seen Fetch's memories of her the island, of her favorite places or what she did while she was here. So with resignation, she started her march back to the dorms, wondering if she hadn't just made things worse.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Fetch sat at the tree, still sobbing alone but got up eventually, using the back of her hand to remove the tears. It had been forever since she last cry, like years, she had shown weakness. Fetch headed back to the dorm but instead of going to the dorm she just passed through it and headed for the gym, she needed to get her rage out, so she could get back to being herself, she knew and loved to be, this was all too weird for her. Fetch entered the gym, having the place for herself, luckily enough, 'cause it was about to get really hot.
Fetch started a shooting range, making the floor change and further down the gym, dummies showed for Fetch to shot. She ignited her flames and kept the heat rise more and more until it hit thousand-celsius degrees or 1832 degrees in Fahrenheit if people used that, since there were a lot of people from all over the world on this island.
Fetch started to throw really huge fire jabs at her targets and kept on throwing while a new dummy would show everytime another was destroyed. A rather big area or aura around Fetch was like standing in a really hot bonfire. As Fetch threw her fire at the dummies she just got more and more angry, even sad, tears started to form, but because of the extreme heat around her, every fluid that was not inside of Fetch, would dry up immediately if it was within her heat aura.
In the end she just wanted to explode, so she held her hands together and slammed them down in the floor, not giving a shit that she might get a sprain, because of how hard she slammed her hand down in anger, but the effect she made with her fire was huge. An enormous flame dome around Fetch expanded and destroyed everything around her, even setting most of the gym on fire, which got the EVE-bots to come and put out the fire. Fetch sat on her legs, bending forward with her hands still on the ground, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:53 am

Aqua was almost to her dorms when she got a text on her phone, telling her that all students should not go to the gym tomorrow because it was damaged due to heat. Aqua closed her eyes in frustration. Apparently her night wasn't over yet so she turned right around and headed to the gym. Fetch was trying her patience. Aqua was doing everything she knew how to help her but she was tired of having it all thrown in her face.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Fetch was still panting after her need for letting out her anger and emotions, As she got up she went out of the gym for taking a cold shower. It was nice, even though her body temperature didn't change, but the feeling of water in her face was a really nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Aqua headed to the gym, but found she couldn't get in because the EVE bots were repairing the damages. She sighed. She should probably just go to her own dorm, give Fetch a few days to cool off and try again?
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:13 pm

Fetch walked in her own thoughts, not really paying attention to anything and with both hands in her pockets. As she walks through the hallways, she stopped to see where she actually was headed and decided just to go back to her dorm and headed the right way.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Aqua opted to head back to her dorms. There wasn't much she could do at this point. She just considered herself lucky Fetch hadn't tried to light her on fire. She sighed to herself. This wasn't her best job.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:30 pm

OOC: hey should be stop here or should we continue?
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:26 pm

((We can stop here and start something new maybe?))
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:31 pm

((sure, what did you have in mind?))
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:05 pm

((Sorry! Nothing comes to mind at the moment? We could take a break until inspiration hits?))
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:08 pm

((yea sounds like an idea!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New To Me (Tag: Abigail)   New To Me (Tag: Abigail) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New To Me (Tag: Abigail)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2