EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Wristband (Tag: Abigail)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  Empty
PostSubject: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Aqua didn't really have much to her name when she came to the facility, just a tiny suitcase, filled with more drawings and candy pieces than actual clothes and belongings. They were mostly trinkets from the children she used to live with so she couldn't forget about them. Despite that, she knew she needed clothes that were in better shape. She did not have a lot of money to spend so she was browsing through the many stores and their clearance sections. She had found some things here and there that were of a reasonable price. She was peering through the window of a display case when she saw someone's reflection behind her.

Last edited by Aquamarine Deluna on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 pm

On a bench behind Aqua, not far from where she stood, sat a girl with dark pink hair on a concrete thick square with a three in the middle, she had placed her feets where you normally would sit on a bench. The girls name was Abigail but went under her nickname, Fetch and she weared a white shirt with a pink skull wearing shades and putting a finger to its lips, Fetch was covered by a worn green coat with pink patterns on the back and sides, with the sleeves slightly tucked up, along with a wristband. She wears dark red shorts over black ripped tight leggings and dark lavender pink boots. Fetch held her wristband in her hands, looking at it while being in her own little world, not paying attention to anyone else. Fetch got out of her trance suddenly and looked around removing a single tear from her cheek that had sneaked its way down. She took her wristband and begun to tie it to her belt and started to leave her resting spot when something terrible happened, the wristband wasn't fastened enough and dropped to the ground. Fetch continued further down the shopping area to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Aqua had seen the woman's reflection in the glass. She had also seen the wristband that slipped to the ground and the near reverence that the woman had held it with. Obviously something precious to her. She tried to stop the woman before she was swallowed by the crowd but Aqua was left alone with the wristband still on the ground, directly at her feet. She glared down at it. She couldn't just leave it there for anyone else to find. But the memories and the things she learned... Aqua sighed and reached down to pick it up. Her breath escaped her in a near choked gasp as the memories associated with the precious wristband flooded over her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 am

As Fetch venture further down the center walk paths it had beside the shops for people to easy get inside shops and out again. As Fetch enters an open plaza inside the center, a person walks by Fetch but hits her shoulder. "Hey asshole, watch where you wa.. my wristband?!" Fetch suddenly couldn't feel her wristband on her anymore and since that guy had stumbled into her before, it must have been him, stealing her wristband!
Very soon the guy was on the ground begging Fetch not to fry him and that he didn't steal her wristband, but Fetch didn't believed him because she was standing over him, one hand ignited with wildfire dancing around her hand heating an aura around her and the guy on the floor, like a campfire, just much hotter.
"I'm not telling you again, give me my fucking Wristband back!" She commanded almost with almost literally raging fire in her eyes, that wristband meant something very special to her and she sweared she would beat the shit out of the person who would dare steal that from her.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:07 am

Aqua had to fight to pull herself out of the memories. The only way she managed to do it was by tossing the wristband, which slid across the floor in front of the woman. She gasped and fell to her knees. She had seen horrible memories from the children at her orphanage but this left Aqua breathless and shaking. She looked up to find the woman in front of her. "D-Don't!" she cried out, reaching out to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Fetch was now in no mood bullshit and when an EVE-bot came to ask her to step away from the man and calm down, which Fetch did but was about to launch a flame strike at the EVE-bot when something slide in front of her. She looked down at the.. her wristband! Fetch made the wildfire that danced around her hand to fade away and picked up her wristband and clasped tightly into her body. But when an EVE-bot tried to guide her out of the center, she launched at the EVE-bot in anger with wildfire, it made the EVE-bot fly backward and Fetch stomped out and disappeared out of the doors.
Fetch first stopped when she got to a rock, not far from the center, which she just begun to launch one Fire-Jab after another at the rock. Of course, it did nothing real damage to anything else and the rock was big enough to withstand Fetch's attacks. Fetch planted herself up by the rock while she looked down on the wristband that layed in her hand peacefully yet she thought she had lost the last thing she had to remember her brother. Water formed in her eyes and a few tears ran down her cheeks making her thinking back at when she killed her own brother, or she still blamed herself for killing her brother.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Aqua had to recollect herself. It took far longer than she was used to. After she sorted through the new emotions she found the nearest EVE-bot and had it direct her towards the fiery woman. She then sent the little robot away with what she picked up at the store, sending it back to her room. So she sought out the woman. It might not have been her best idea since she wasn't as offensive as the woman apparently was but it was better than her trying to take it out on someone else. "Excuse me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:00 am

Fetch heard a woman's voice but ignored it a bit but clutched the wristband again like she expected the woman to try and steal it. "What?!" She asked aggressively and looked up at the woman, no one she knew or had seen before, she hadn't even seen the woman in the center where she almost was about to hurt another person, bad.
It was obvious that a deep sorrow and sadness showed in the pink haired woman's ash gray eyes. Fetch was in no mood for any kind of lecture on how not to behave towards others or how to behave, she did not give a single fuck about others right now, they could fuck off and not steal from her or piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:21 am

Aqua boldly walked over to the woman, recognizing the signs of a tantrum. She gently touched the woman's shoulder. She normally just went in for a hug but since the woman barely knew her she decided that was out of the question. "You can cry... You know that right? It doesn't make you any stronger or any weaker than anyone." she encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 pm

"Don't touch me" Fetch said as she got quickly up and a few steps away from the woman, she looked at the woman with such a darkness and lost roaming over her and psychological scars of her brothers death were showing in her eyes. "Screw you, you got no idea where I come from or have done!" She replied with single tears slowly running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:57 pm

"I do know," Aqua said, not losing her resolve despite the angry backlash. She held her hands out to the side to show Fetch she wasn't trying to hurt her. "That's my power. You dropped your wristband and I picked it up. I see memories that way. I saw everything, Fetch. It was an accident. You know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Fetch looked at her wristband she held in her hand and put it in her pocket so she wouldn't lose it again. She looked at the woman, not knowing what to say for a moment, she did not expect the woman to actually be able to see memories. An anger rose in her, "yes.. yes it was.." she almost whispered, her ashen gray eyes rested on the woman and took some steps backwards and turned around starting to walk away from the woman, but stopped after a few steps. "I killed him if it.. if it wasn't for my fucking stupid fire, he would have been alive today" she said with such a hate at herself that she ignited both her hands. Fetch turned around to face the woman and raised both hands up for the woman to see her wildfire dance around her hands, "this is my fucking fault!" she said more angry with herself than the fact that the woman knew about her doing. The fires heat that streamed from the fire spread quite an area around Fetch.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Aqua brought up an arm to protect herself from a few embers. "No. No it wasn't. It was an accident. You didn't mean to hurt him. He knew that." Aqua insisted. She took a few hesitant steps towards Fetch. She could feel the heat of the fire burning. "You have so many people who love you..." It made Aqua jealous of how many people were concerned about Fetch. "Your whole family is worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:41 am

Fetch backed a few steps backwards, "no.. no no, I kill him! no stop it.. stop it!" she continued saying shaking her head while placing her hands to the side of her head as she kneeled while her hands were ignited and extremely hot, but she had such a high resistance to fire, that it didn't do anything to Fetch's head or hair, to her it would just be like there isn't any flames around her hands.
"Stop it! Stop! I fucking killed my own fucking brother!" she ended yelling out at the woman with tears running more and more down her cheeks that she just sat down on her bum. The flames faded away without her removal of her hands while looking down in the ground, sitting in a position where her legs bends and moved close up to the chest while bending a bit forward. Fetch couldn't think straight right now while all the bad memories that came back to her, it was not like they were gone in her mind before, she had just been locking them away because of the lost and not wanting to think of her killing her brother again and again every day, it was her way of being strong, was way she never told anyone what happen to her brother. She must be strong, weakness is showing lost! Fetch tried stopping herself from breaking down and into tears.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:47 am

Aqua winced lightly as she was slightly singed by the fire as she drew closer. She finally moved a little closer when the fire faded out. The ground was still hot, everything was still hot. Aqua knelt down in front of Fetch. The girl she felt so much jealousy for, because she was so loved, needed more reassurance. It was funny in a sad sort of way, Aqua realized. She took Fetch's hand. "Crying is a good way to express your pain, Fetch. It's not weakness." Aqua insisted. "Your brother... He wouldn't want to see you beating yourself up like this. It was an accident. He knew you never meant to hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:16 pm

Fetch had her eyes squeezed tight together in attempted to shut out the pain from her memory about her brother. When the woman knelt down in front of her, she opened her eyes wide open and looked right in the woman's eyes with her own ash gray eyes with tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes had caught a bit of reddish around them from the tears, but Fetch didn't cry. Ever since she ran with gangs, had she learned not to show any sign of weakness and it had stuck with her ever since.
"You don't get it.. If I had just been stronger in controlling my powers, he would still have been alive" she said almost quite, "I mustn't show weakness" she went on and used her palm to wiped the tears away from her cheeks and eyes, but didn't move from her spot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:26 pm

"You're mistaking sadness for weakness," Aqua said. "Being sad is not being weak. Being weak is being unable to move on from your past and continuing to let yourself be the victim to what happened!" She knew from her own personal experience. Questions about her past had left Aqua bitter in her youth. It put off other parents who were looking to adopt. By the time she learned to play the role they wanted her to, she was already too old to be adopted.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:15 am

Fetch then suddenly looked directly into the woman's eyes with her own ash gray eyes, "have you ever seen a teenager girl having a gun pointed direct at her head for not being strong enough? I have, I was that girl! Afraid, scared shitless and for what? Because I was too fucking weak to fulfill my part of a job" she explained harshly as she got up on her feet. "To survive you must be strong or end up dead somewhere in an ally.. or raped" she said while clenching her fists as she continued, "others weren't so luck and only because they were too fucking weak to handle themselves" she stated looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:22 am

"You're not in that situation. Not anymore." Aqua insisted taking an even firmer tone. "This self pitying attitude of yours is holding you back! You have the power to actually do something about it. Train and become stronger! Me? I just find out things. You think I didn't want to make sure that no one ever got hurt the way I did? To just be left on a doorstep and forgotten about like trash? At least people care about what happens to you!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 am

"That attitude had kept me alive those years on the street" she countered while very small sparks moved around one of her hands. "Love me? My father sends me off as soon as he gets the chance and you call that a love?!" She asked, now with very small sparks flying around her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:55 am

"You're not on the streets anymore!" Aqua cried. Her tone became soft and for the most part defeated. Aqua didn't even know her parents. She had been a burden from the start. "Your parents didn't give you up. Even now if you called them, they'd come for you. You keep playing these games about who is more miserable than who. Want to know something? No one wins that game! Not you! Not me! No one!" She got to her feet. Some people she just couldn't get through to... Arguing with Fetch wasn't going to make what she saw easier. It wasn't going to make Fetch's brother come back either.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Fetch has always been a really stubborn person and even if she was wrong sometimes, she wouldn't admit it and it would take a lot of effort to do so. Fetch closed her eyes and then suddenly opened them again, "I don't want to win a game, I want my fucking brother back!" She cried back at the woman, igniting her wildfire again but wasn't actually on purpose, she just got really mad and sad about the whole lost of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:53 pm

"You can't change what's already been done," Aqua replied. She moved back when the fires were re-lit. She may have been the do-gooder type but she didn't want anymore singed than she had already become. "As soon as you see that no one holds it against you, the sooner you can become a better person. If not for you, do it for your brother."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Fetch still with one hand lit up in flames, moved her other hand down in her pocket and took forth the wristband and flatten out her palm. She looked down on her brother's wristband he had given to her the day she had hit his face with her fire-jab. A tear ran down Fetch's cheek when she closed her hand around it and slowly the hand was lit in her wildfire. She closed her eyes and threw the wristband, burning on the ground she turned around and walked away without saying a word to the woman as the flames on both her hands faded away a last time. The wristband, still burning in a rather slow pace since Fetch hadn't turned the heat up very much.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Aqua let out a noise of distress. She quickly stamped on the burning wristband and put out the fire, ignoring the fact her shoes were all but melting from the heat. By the time the fire was out, Aqua's shoes were toast but the wristband was at least somewhat salvageable. "You idiot," Aqua muttered since was long gone. "That had his memories too..." She sighed and pocketed the wristband. Perhaps she could return it at a later date? Maybe after she restored it... She sat down and peeled off her melted shoes before heading back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wristband (Tag: Abigail)    Wristband (Tag: Abigail)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wristband (Tag: Abigail)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next