EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 pm

"Hahaha cheer dude!" She laughed at how his faced changed in disgust over the drink's taste and the burn in his throat. "Can't believe you actually went through with it, you got balls, dude!" She said proudly for making him drink his first shot and actually first-time alcohol. "Yea of course, or mostly when I grow a little tired of beer or just wanna have fun, this was definitely the fun part!" She explained with a big grin. "Still can't believe this was your time!" She said still in disbelief. "A beer!" She cried out for the bartender, who came down with a beer for Fetch who placed the beer at the edge of the table where the capsule on the beer sat and held her hand so it would create a tension for the cap and with one swing with the other hand to her hand, holding the beer and the cap went off for Fetch to drink a sip of her new beer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:23 am

Onceler chuckled at the comment. "Well, no one can say Onceler Helms is a coward!" He exclaimed as he put the shot glass aside and took a long zip of his lemonade. Yes, that was good. When he heard the girl order a beer he was secretly glad she only asked for one for her. "Wow." He said as he saw the trick she made to open up the beer. "It looks that apart from the fire you have other tricks under your sleeve." He said with true interest. "I guess I have a lot to learn... I mean, learn normal stuff." He added. "Like drinking alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:13 am

"Hear hear!" Fetch joined in, raising her beer in the air before drinking another sip. "What, the cap trick? That's nothing though my step-mother always got annoyed because it ruined the wooden table" she said with a smile. "Haha don't worry, you will be a pro at drinking alcohol in no time!" She laughed at his comment on drinking alcohol while drinking a big sip from her beer.
Fetch looked at Onceler and then sudden asked curiously, "So, how does one train the power you got? Because the way I'm thinking I will be training, is enhancing my fire ability" she added and raised her hand and ignited her hand within seconds so a whole area around them lighted up, making shadow dancing where they was added from the light, the fire created. She turned her hand a bit around and it began quite hot around her now, like when you stand too close to a campfire.
The fire changed and moved or more danced it way into her palm. Fetch placed her thumb and index finger on the small ball of fire, purely made from her fire, holding it like it was a solid ball on the size of a baseball.
"Fireballs, I call them fire-jabs" she explained holding it up in front of Onceler to get a better look. She closed her hand and the fire that had danced wilding around her hand, lighting the area around them up and keeping the area heated maybe a little too much up, was completely gone, expect the heat maybe, that took a bit longer time to go back down to the normal degrees that the place had.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Onceler stared at the fire ball that danced between her fingers like if it was a simple ball. He couldn't help to think that maybe she would end up being a better agent because of her abilities than him. "about my training..." He mumbled as he took a zip from the limonade. "I am not sure yet. I guess they will teach me to improve my speaking habilities or to be able to command animals at my will." He shrugged at the last thought. He didn't believe animals should be treated as weapons but sadly a lot of people did. "I am not too thrilled at the last part though."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:23 pm

"What? You're shitting me, talking with animals totally got it uses! You could like own people with being the animals alpha, like being a badass motherfucker alpha to a pack of wolves!" she outburst with a cheering tone. Fetch could absolute see the ability being useful in different scenarios. Just that he got an ability in the first place, makes a person awesome and not boring, normal people was soo boring to Fetch, nothing special about them.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 am

Onceler jumped at the outburst but immediately Burt out in laughter. She sounded more excited of his power that himself. "Yeah, i guess you would be right but sadly, my dear friend, I am a magnet to small creatures." He said as he tried to control his laughter. He could totally picture himself being the alpha, but instead of being of great animals such as wolves or lions, he thought of e squirrels, fishes and birds he used to live before. "I don't think an army of squirrels can frighten someone with firebending like you." He finished his lemonade. "But I guess little birds could always work as spies."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:40 am

"Hey, squirrels can be frightening! You just need an army of them!" she countered with a grin. Fetch took another sip of her beer but decided to bottoms her beer and did so and then placed in down on the table.
"So, where are you from?" She asked looking at Onceler while having her fingertip on the beer head and then tipping it a bit so it would balance.
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 am

Onceler looked down at his estoy glass as he thought about it. He did like to talk about his previous home but he never gave anyone the exact location of it. Not even his family knew the name of the forest he lived in. "I live in the east. It's a small forest and there isn't much around it either." He stopped talking and looked up at Abigail with a half smile on his face. "There isn't much to say anyways. It's just me and the animals. I don't interact with people there." He took the glass between his hands and started moving it back and forth making the ices hit against it making a rhythmic sound. "What about you? You seem like a big-city-kind of girl."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Fetch looked at Onceler when he gave her a rather cryptic way of telling where he was from wait, are you like Russian or Asian? You don't look Asian" she asked bending forward while squeezing her eyes a bit together as if it would help her look through this guy cryptic answer and in a way, see if he had any Russian or Asian features. Well there a shocker" she teased while leaning back in her seat looking at Onceler, "so a forest boy.. interesting. Yea always lived in a big city, never actually visited any other countries now that I think about it" she said, just realised she had always been in the city she was born and grew up in. "Huh, never really thought about it, guess I never had the chance to visit other countries" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)   Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering the zoo (TAG: Abigail P.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Zoo-
Jump to: