EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:12 am

It was a cloudy day. It was the first time it had been overcast since they had arrived to the Training Center, and it wasn't clear whether or not it was going to rain. Nyx strolled through the woods and found an area that was mostly clear of any trees, bushes, and such. It seemed like a nice spot to concentrate and maybe practice her power a little bit. She walked towards the center of the field and sat down in the grass and joined her fists together to begin meditating. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, focusing on her breathing and clearing her mind of everything. Nyx wasn't aware of how much time had exactly passed, it could have been 15 minutes or maybe an hour--but she had been meditating for a while now and was completely in the zone. She had reached the point in her focus that a very faint aura of magenta colored energy began to appear around her body.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:52 pm

A young woman had decided for a walk through to forest, she had already had something to eat, so now she just needed something to do since there wasn't much else for her right now. A smile formed on her lips when she thought back when she pranked this Hiccup guy, that had been funny, well for her at least. As she passed through the forest she see this woman sitting and what looked like meditating and since nothing else was to do to for her in the forest, she could just go over and see what this person was doing if it wasn't meditating since it was a bit hard to see from where she stood. The dark pink haired young woman stood in front of this other woman and bended a bit forward and but no reaction, so the dark pink haired woman sat down in front of the meditating woman and waited a bit, but of course. "Is it working?" She asked the meditating woman sitting only a few feets away from the meditating woman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:24 am

Nyx's eyes jolted open to the sound of a voice. Her aura disappeared and she felt a wave of psychic energy crawl down her spine, causing her to shiver. It felt as though she had just been shaken awake from a very deep sleep, causing her heart to race a little bit. She stared wide-eyed at the woman who was just sitting in front of her, almost in disbelief that she was just sitting there. "Don't you know it's very dangerous to interrupt someone while they're meditating?" she took a deep breath to balance herself out again, avoiding getting angry. Anger was pointless. Nyx got a good look at the woman in front of her. "How long were you there for, anyway?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she lowered her hands out of her meditation pose.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:15 am

"I've also heard, pissing off a rich crime lord is bad, but did that anyways and got away" she replied rather cocky with a smirk on her face. "Why were you out here meditating? Don't the place have some kind of building for that?" she asked with a raised brow, not moving from her spot in front of the lady. Fetch thought for a second, "don't know, a half hour, maybe one hour, know wear a watch" she replied shrugging her shoulders a bit to show that she really didn't pay much attention to the time.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:17 am

Nyx wasn't entirely sure what to think of the woman that was in front of her. It wasn't exactly clear if she was being sarcastic or not. Nyx brushed off some dirt from her jeans. "Well yes they do have places for it. But I prefer to meditate in nature. I find that when I do, my power feels more.. powerful." she said with a mischievous grin to the woman, tilting her head. "And there usually aren't strange women in the woods watching me meditate either." Nyx looked directly at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:37 pm

"So, is it working? Do you feel more powerful?" she asked with a curious look in her eyes. She shrugged her shoulders to the woman's last comment directed to her, "meh, I was bored, so are that your only power? Meditating?" She asked a bit surprised, would have guess this person could do a bit more, but again maybe it's only part of what she can do? That would be neat if it was part of her power.
"is it working, your meditating?" She asked changing her sitting position since her legs started to sleep a bit and crossed her legs in front of her now.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 am

"Hmm. Let's see if it worked," Nyx said as she took a breath and stood up. She formed a sphere of swirling magenta-colored energy in her hand. It was bright and the psychic energy that surged within it seemed strong. She glanced back to the woman to see her reaction. "I can manipulate psychic energy. I can make small things like this or even tangible constructs. Meditating just helps me level my emotions and feel more connected with my energy." After she finished, she clenched her fist to get rid of it and gave a friendly smile to the woman as she held her hand out to help the woman up from where they sat. "My name's Nyx by the way."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:23 am

Now that was interesting, Fetch smiled to herself as she thought through the information the woman gave her. Fetch got up but didn't take the helping hand from Nyx and got directly to the curiously question she now had, "can you create object to block attacks and if so, how much force can they hold?!" she asked now with a rather energetic look on her face. "oh and for how long can you hold your power active?" She asked quite quickly after the first question but remembered she hadn't told her name, "I'm Abigail, but call me Fetch" she introduced.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Nyx wasn't good at making constructs. For that reason she barely made them unless she really needed to or if it was just a trivial thing. She could use them briefly, but they would go away after a little while--and the ones she could make were just rudimentary objects. Nothing too fancy or anything. It was something she needed to train on. Maybe she could practice now with Fetch? "Yes, technically I can do that," Nyx responded as she began to stretch her arms in preparation. "But I don't know for how long exactly. And my power is active pretty much most of the time, I just need to keep my emotions leveled, which I've spent a lot of years working on." She smiled as she took a few steps back and waved her hand--causing a wall energy to appear between her and Fetch. It wasn't too large but large enough to take a few hits, but it would probably disappear after a big hit. "Say Fetch, what's your ability? Why don't we run some experiments?" Nyx grinned as she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:37 pm

A devilish smile formed on Fetch's lips when Nyx suggested what she had kind of hoped she would suggest when she learned about Nyx's power. Fetch, with one hand in her coat's pocket and the other one she raised up in shoulder height, looked at her hand as sparks slowly started to show around her hands, almost like flying around the hand, then a warm heat rose as wildfire appeared around the hand, dancing beautifully back and forth. "I think that would make me a fire bender Nyx" she said with such a delight as she turned her eyes at Nyx. "Say, how much power could your wall hold?" She asked but before Fetch let Nyx answer, a ball made of pure fire, in the size of a baseball, though the flame around it made the ball look bigger, hit the wall straight on. "I call them fire-jabs" she explained, still with the same devilish smirk and threw another one of her 'fire-jabs' at the wall, but this time the fireball actually exploded with a rather powerful blast, though no tree were hit by the flames.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 am

Nyx saw the flame that came from Fetch's hand. "Amazing," she said in awe as she watched the fire dance around her hand. She'd always loved the powers of benders, maybe because her's was similar to theirs. The first firejab didn't break the shield, but the second one was strong enough that the powerful blast exploded into the shield, which absorbed it. Luckily it did that instead of hitting her though... those would've been some serious burn marks. "Whoa! You trying to kill me?" She asked as she inspected herself to make sure she didn't get hurt before looking back up to Fetch. Fire was dangerous, she would make an interesting sparring partner.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Fetch was already about to throw another fire-jab that could explode on impact when she heard the wall break and made the fire-jab dissolved into nothing in her hand though she lost her balance and landed face first in the forest's soil. "Awh, I was just getting started!" She complained a bit while getting up on her feet, "common, let's go again!" she said excited and ignited both her hands again, ready for Nyx to create the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Nyx couldn't help but giggle a little bit at her falling back a little bit. "Here let's try that again." Nyx called out. She prepared another wall for Fetch to throw firejabs at. She was going to make another wall immediately after the first one would break. It would just require precise timing and concentration. When Fetch started complaining, Nyx planted her feet firmly on the ground and gave a mischievous smirk. "Please, I'm just getting warmed up."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Fetch had a devilish grin when Nyx challenged her to give her best, but she stopped and looked at her, "you wanna feel some real heat? Then let's move it out in the open on the grass field, 'cause I'm not about to burn down this forest and get a shit storm from the headmaster or mistress", which would probably happen if Fetch really got carried away. Fetch made a head movement for Nyx to follow and then Fetch started to walk out of the forest till she stood on a open grass field where she turned around to face Nyx still with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Nyx followed Fetch from out of the forest to a big patch of grass, withdrawing her wall. The skies were still getting darker from clouds and the sun was completely blocked out now--making everything shadowy. It felt like a movie scene. As they approached the field, Nyx took a deep breath to get concentrated again. "You ready?" She asked with a smirk. She raised her hands and magenta orbs formed around them.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Fetch smiled devilishly at Nyx and ignited both her hands in a combat-ready pose. "Uh this is gonna be good" she added before throwing the first fire-jab after Nyx, followed with another ball of fire though this was a very powerful firecracker, one of those that exploded on touch. "Now THIS is fun!" she yelled to Nyx, still with her devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Fetch threw the first fire-jab, and Nyx waved her hand to form another wall. Just like before, the wall blocked it but the second one was stronger and Nyx put both her hands to it now to create a bigger, stronger one and it absorbed the hit of the firecracker, bursting it. A smoke of magenta fire was left, but the wall took it much better than the one from before though luckily. "Is that all you can do?" She called out to Fetch with a smirk as she formed orbs in her hands again and shot them to Fetch aimed at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Fetch gave Nyx a cocky smirk and threw firecrackers at Nyx's orbs so two small explosions turned into a bigger one so there was sort of a wall fire. Suddenly flew two small fire-jabs right trough the explosion at Nyx, though they flew right past her, almost searing her ears and hair though the flames never hit her. A sudden shadow jumped through what now was smoke instead of fire between them with two flaming hands that slammed together and from the palms that were together came not one or two fire-jabs, but a wide stream of fire, exactly like a stream of water, raging down a river, though this was just made of pure fire, heading directly at Nyx. "Dodge this!" she said with a devilish smile as she landed from the air, still firing a stream of fire from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Nyx waited patiently through the smoke, letting Fetch do the offensive. Maybe if she was defensive enough, she could tire her out. Sounds like a plan. She saw the stream of fire heading towards her and widened her eyes, thinking fast. She waved her hands above each other and formed a platform beneath Fetch's feet and shot her hands to the sky to move Fetch directly above her, her flames hitting the grass behind Nyx. As soon as she was a little farther away and realized what was happening, Nyx clenched her fist to remove the platform and let her fall to the ground. "Looks like I didn't need to," she replied tauntingly, wanting Fetch to get frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Fetch yelled when she landed on her butt, "Oh you're going down!" She said igniting her flames again and held her hand open and minor firecrackers were formed in her hand, she looked at Nyx, "I wonder how many you can dodge" she asked giving her a smirk and started to throw them at Nyx's feet and an explosion erupted as soon as they hit the ground, but Fetch didn't stop there, she launched a minor stream of fire with one hand while walking around Nyx without stopping her stream of fire.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Nyx was too late and couldn't stop the firecrackers. Luckily she wasn't wearing open-toed shoes! She stumbled backwards a little bit at as she felt the small explosions in front of her feet, throwing an orb at them to block them but she still lost her footing and fell backwards. Nyx quickly glanced up to see the stream of fire launching towards her. She formed another wall that she held with both hands to block the stream, laying on the grass. She glanced around to see what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Fetch walked closer without stopping her stream and smiled devilishly at Nyx as she placed her other hand together with her first hand so the minor stream of fire turned into the big one again, not only did the pressure on the wall increased but the stream got so big that it began to go over the edges of the wall and almost lock her inside a box of fire around her, only to have the wall as protection. Fetch now only stood a few meters from Nyx and her wall made of her psychic energy. A glimpse in Fetch's eyes showed she had a bit too much fun and enjoyment for how dangerously close the fire was to Nyx and how much in danger Nyx was if her wall broke, not only will she get 3rd burn degrees, but she will also burn alive and die. Fetch got out of her short trance and stopped the stream before something bad happen.
She looked at Nyx, "You're alright?" She asked just to make sure she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:21 pm

Nyx had come up with something but saw Fetch slow down and begin to walk towards her. "Come on now, don't think I'm that easy to defeat." She commented with a raised eyebrow and a grin. After the stream of fire stopped, Nyx released her wall as well in good faith. "I'm perfectly fine. Thanks. But.. never let your guard down!" She said as she did a low kick to Fetch's feet to make her fall. Immediately after, Nyx jumped up and they were both now in switched positions of what they were in before. "Are you alright?" She asked with a mischevious smile, extending her hand out to show she was only playing around, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 am

As Fetch landed on her back with Nyx standing over her, she only smiled devilishly back at Nyx, "Pfft never felt better, but lemme ask you this, can you jump?" She asked with her own mischievously smile and looked down at Nyx's footwear. While Nyx had talked and teased Fetch, Fetch had used her flames silently to make them caught fire and was already burning through the lower part of the footwear and immediately shot two minor streams of fire from both hands with so much energy that she flew away from Nyx on the grass field. Fetch got quickly up and bashed her hands on her worn green coat from dirt, "that wall of yours looks fun, mind if I borrow it?" she asked cracking a playful smile and ignited her hands to really high temperatures and did some fast hand movements. Within seconds a wall of fire was formed, though since it was Fetch's first time actually creating a pure wall of fire and heat, it wasn't as big as Nyx's, though still extremely dengerous. "Block it, I dare you!" she yelled to Nyx as she fired the wall of fire at Nyx. As soon as Fetch had sent the wall at Nyx, she created some strong firecrackers she started to throw at Nyx while running at her to get closer. "Hahaha THIS IS FUN!" She yelled enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 am

Nyx took a few steps back as her shoes began to catch on her fire. At least they were old shoes... She stomped her shoes around to put off the fire and glanced up to hear Fetch begin talking again. A small wall of fire appeared and Nyx bit her lip in thought as she saw she was about to launch it. She waved her hands below her own feet and launched herself up in a platform to avoid the firecrackers as well. She clenched her fist to dissolve the platform and started falling towards Fetch. "Let's see how much fun we can really have!" She yelled back as she shot a strong beam of energy from both of her hands towards Fetch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail   I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Just Getting Warmed Up → Abigail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next