EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  Empty
PostSubject: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Riku was bored. So maybe playing basket ball by himself wasnt his best plan but neither of his roommates were available and he had wanted something to do aside from staring at his ceiling and magnetizing anything metal in their shared dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Roxas decided to go to the sports fields, since he was tired of the gym and he needed to get some movement. He found a basketball somewhere in his room. Why not?, he thought and put some sports clothes on to go over there. When he got there, he saw that there was already someone on the court, but alone. He went over to the guy with light hair. "Hello", he started talking to him. "You in for a little game, 1 vs 1?", he asked and smiled at the other male. If he wanted to play alone it would be fine for him, too.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 pm

Riku raised a brow when a someone offered to join him. However he shrugged it off and nodded. It beat playing alone. "Sure. As long as you give me your name." Riku replied. "I'm Riku." He offered him his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm

"Great! And sure, my name is Roxas, Roxas Gerion. Nice to meet you, Riku!", he said smiling and shook the hand of the other guy. He was glad he wouldn't have to play on his own.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Riku nodded. He shook the other man's hand. "Yeah, nice to meet you," he replied though his tone might not have said it. It was nice to meet someone else. "You play much, Roxas?" He gestured to the ball underneath Roxas' free arm. Riku really only played when he had spare time, which hadn't been as much as he liked.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:55 pm

"Nah, not that much. I'd like to do it more, but I just don't have the time sadly."; he explained and shrugged. "What about you?", he asked and bounced the ball once.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 am

"Back when I was a kid." Riku replied as he took a stance, waiting for Roxas to make the first move in their little game. Riku had height to his advantage, long strides and shorter throwing distance to the basket. But Roxas was shorter, much more agile.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:39 pm

"Hmmhh, I see.", he replied and bounced the ball, before he tried to pass the other guy on his left side, bouncing it some more so he didn't break the rules of the game.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Riku deliberately blocked Roxas' path. He couldn't help but smirk. This was going to be interesting, he decided. He just wanted to see if the little guy would put up any sort of challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)    Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoops and Prowess (Tag: Roxas)
Page 1 of 1