EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) Empty
PostSubject: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:38 pm

As Karissa felt herself getting better with working on her upper "air strength", she saw that there were a lot of plants to look at, besides walking outside in the gardens all the time. She, although admired the flowers outside, she did feel curious on what other people mentioned about the green house plants. As she was walking around, she saw that there were some fruits, vegetables, and a lot of flowers that did look pretty nice. She sniffs one of them and smiles at it, and it did remind her of the greenhouse that one of her uncles owned at the time. "Uncle, you would be proud of the place that I am in right now." She thought to herself and blew some air on them by simply closing her eyes and made them flow a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Roxas was wandering through the greenhouse, because his roommates told him he should totally visit it, it wuld be amazing. Well, here he was. He looked around and it really was impressing. The architecture was spectacular: huge, made of glass and iron and everywhere were extraordinary plants. When he walked around he suddenly saw a girl smelling at one of the flowers. She looked pretty cute... "Does it smell good?", he asked and stopped next to her with a nice smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:08 pm

((D'aww!))

She then turned around and saw that some guy with some spiky blonde was looking around the area as well, and thought that he liked the plants as well. She then closes her eyes again and makes them flow with her wind, which was light, but, it was not too strong to blow them down. Karissa, as she was concentrating on her small little training, she turned around and saw that some guy was smiling at her. "Yeah, they are." She replied and saw that her eyes were locking his. She thought that he was pretty cute as well, but, was shy around guys, but, it was time to get out of her comfort zone of talking to some people instead of training all the time.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:20 am

He thought of what he could say to her. He put his hands in his pockets. "Uhm... can I ..try, too?", he asked slowly. Her eyes were making an awesome contrast to her haircolour. He liked brunette girls.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:49 am

When she looked at the boy who looked awfully shy around her, she thought it was pretty cute, thinking that he was somewhat....attracted to her......already. She looked at him and looked at her as though that he was taking a little while to say something to her. She thought that he was shy around young women, but, he did look around her age, which was cool. When she heard him asking about sniffing the flowers, she grabbed a red rose and gave one to him. "Sure, if you want~" She said, with a small smile coming out of her mouth. The way that he looked at her made her heart pump and saw that they were locking eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 pm

He looked a little surprised when she just picked one rose and gave it to him. "Oh, ehhh..thanks.", he said with a slight smile and took the rose from her to smell at it. "So..you're here for the roses I guess?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 pm

When she saw him sniffing the Rose that she gave him, she can tell that she was somewhat surprised that he liked flowers as well. Karissa saw that he was smiling at her when he was sniffing it as well; when she got questioned on why she was there, she thought of what to respond to him. "Well, I am not just here for the flowers, but, also here to see what different plants are here as well." She thought it was cute by the way she asked him that question and realized that she forgot to introduce herself to him. "So, what is your name? I am Karissa, a pleasure to meet you." She introduces herself with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:08 pm

"I see..", he said and gave her the flower back. "It's Roxas, nice to meet you too, Karissa", he said friendly and still smiling. He offered her his hand for a proper handshake, but realized it was still holding the rose, so he put that into the other hand and held his hand towards her again. "Oops", he commented on that with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:47 pm

She looked at the blonde haired guy and heard his name was "Roxas" and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm just here to see what the place is since although I do admire the garden place, I'm beginning to like it here as well." She responded, and smiled at the guy. "Ah, Roxas, nice name." She said, and saw that he was somewhat struggling to do a proper handshake, but, she was patient when waiting for him. He did see that he was still holding onto the flower and she giggled. She then saw his hand and shook it with a grin as well. "So, are you here to look around as well? Maybe we can explore together?" She asked, and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:14 am

"Thanks. Uh, yeah I was wondering what the greenhouse would look like here on this island, but I didn't expect it to be this huge..", he said and raised his gaze to the glass floor, many meters above them. "Yeah, sure, we can do that", he said and looked back at her with a smile. He was really curious what they would find in here. Maybe a really huge carnivorous plant? That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 am

She would like to see what the full place looked like, so, why not explore the place. "Yeah, me too.. First they have a big garden, and now a huge greenhouse; kudos to all the gardeners who took the time and heart to make the place look beautiful." She commented, and smiled back at him. When he said that he wanted to explore with her, she took his hand gently so they won't get lost. She was starting to guide him around the place and felt the curiosity coming inside of her. She thought that she was going to look for roses, and then, she did find a giant Venus fly trap and as she gazes at it, her eyes start to widen. "Look Roxas, that thing is huge.."
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:51 am

He chuckled. "Well, I think it's actually the work of th EVEs, isn't it?" When she took his hand he was really surprised, looking at her, then on their hands and then back at her. Well..if she wanted it.. He shrugged inwardly and just went around with her. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was just that he barely holds hands with girls. He gasped for breath and his eyes began to glow when he saw the plant of his dreams. "Oh my godnes!!! I was hoping they had something like this here!!", he said really excited, let go of her hand and walked around it. "WOW. Do you think it could eat us?", he said with a big smile towards her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:40 am

When she heard Roxas mentioning that the EVEs were the ones that were making the gardens coming to life, she felt herself sweating and gave out a small nervous giggle. "Oh, yeah. I meant them! They did put a lot of work isn't this beautiful garden and of course, the greenhouse." She replied, with a small chuckle. She saw that he was a little surprised when holding his hand, but, she thought that it would be a good idea since it was this big, and didn't want anyone to get lost. She never held hands with a guy, but, experience it while one can. Karissa saw that the plant was really big compared to the both of them, and she did nothing but giggle at that question; it was big, but they were not obviously big. Like Roxas, her eyes were studying the plant and thought it was amazing on how the EVEs brought this giant plant into a place like this. "I know. It's just really amazing. I have no idea on how they pulled off something like this... for people to see." She commented in an excited tone. "To answer your question, I don't know if the plant recognizes us as humans; as bugs, maybe." She answered with a small smirk and saw that he was smiling at her. She smiles back and blushes a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:33 am

"They probably even raised it in here!", he said still excited and studied the plant with his gaze. "Sure, sure as bugs, but I'm sure it COULD eat us!!", he said and leant forward to touch a 'tooth' of it. It immidiately moved and closed itself slowly. "Well, it's so slow, we could easily gat away in time.", he mumbled, more to himself.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 pm

(Lol. xD. He's excited when seeing the big plant. Now, I wonder how he'll react to little shop of horrors XP. Oh yay. Just brought in a new crack!vid idea. XD)

She then saw how big the plant was and boy, was it a big one; it looked like one of those plants that people see in classic movies such as "Little Shop of Horrors" but, this one was much bigger than those in the movies. Seeing that he was excited over this giant plant made her eyebrow raise up a little in surprise. "Wow, you are into these plants are you?" She asked, with a small chuckle and studied its texture. She then giggled at that last part thinking that it was going to eat them in one chomp. "I don't think, like I said, will identify us as lunch. It would he hard for the plant to chew since human flesh is full of meat." She said, with a small wink. Although she was not a science expert, she does know about plant in general; as she saw the guy touching the tooth, she gasped a little. "Whoa, easy there. I think it's sleeping right now. Don't want to get it angry.." She said, with a small nervous chuckle and grabbed his hand again. She took small steps back when the plant was opening its mouth. "Yeah, want to walk around a different part of the area..." She asked, and wondered if he would agree with her idea.

Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:42 am

"Totally, I think they're SO interesting!!", he said excited. He was totally certain the plant wouldn't know the difference between them and bugs, but well. He didn't want to fight. Roxas laughed. "You are afraid, aren't you?", he asked her teasingly and let her pull him away from the plant. She was holding his hand again... "Sure, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 am

Yup, he was interested in plants like those alright. She was interested in them as well, and did want to know about these types of plants since they do not only look big, but, also have a scientific meaning as well. It had to be scientific discoveries that made this plant very unique compared to other plants like roses. "I know! I have no idea on how the EVE made plants like these. I have to say, the EVE are amazing." She commented and saw that he was excited; as she was as well. It would be obvious to know the difference between a bug and a person when it came to plants like these. She didn't want to bore him with a lecture that she read based on these plants, so, she decided to drop the topic. She turned to him who was playing with with her as though she was afraid of the plant. "Well, no. I'm not afraid of these. I think they are gentle to humans but, from what I read, they like their hibernation." She said, and blushed a little when they were holding hands again. She felt her heart pumping and took his hand to show him the rest of the flowers. She then saw the pink daisies and thought it would be nice if a guy gave her these as a bouquet to show that he likes her. "These are my personal favorite. I read in a book that if a guy gives these to a girl, it shows affection." She said, with a small smile and sniffed one. "Very heavenly and beautiful." She commented to herself with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:31 pm

He just raised his eyes in disbelieve. Gentle to humans? Seriously? They were plants, it was not like they had a brain and could think or something. He just didn't comment on that and watched the other plants with him. He looked at the daisies. "Hm, they are? Why?", he asked and looked at the flowers, then at her. "Heavenly and beautiful? You mean the flowers or yourself if anyone gives those to you?", he asked teasingly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:35 am

She saw him raising an eyebrow in surprise since she can tell that he never heard of a giant plant like that big one would be nice to humans. "Well, they are gentle to humans, as long as one does not touch its back tooth, which is used for chewing. It tends to be paranoid if anyone could touch the back teeth, since its paranoid to think a human could steal it since that particular tooth is used for chewing." She quickly explained with a small nervous giggle. Although she was not a scientist or an expert of planting, she did read up on these types of plants and does know about them. He heard him not saying anything about some scientific discovery, so, she holds his hand when smelling the daisies now. When he asked her a question regarding the "heavenly" part, she giggles and turns to him. "Well, yes. The flowers smell heavenly and beautiful." She picks out one gently and gives him one to smell. "Here, smell one;your nose won't believe it." She said, with a small smile. "Also, it would be nice if anyone could give me these flowers, and yes, it could be heavenly as well. I've had a dream of getting these flowers from someone.." She said, with a small dreamy sigh. She picked up another one and sniffed it, and though it smelled like perfume.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:43 pm

"Thanks...", he said and took the flower with a slow move, putting it in front of her nose and smelled. It was a really strong smell, but also a good one. "Hmmhh.", he said and gave it back to her. When she didn't take it, he just put it behind her ear. What else could he do with it? He had no use for a flower anyways and it looked good on her. "Suits you.", he said because of this and smiled slightly.
He chuckled. "So if anyone wants to tell you he loves you that would be the right place to do it, I see.", he joked.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 am

((Awww. I adore him ^_^))

When she saw that Roxas smelled the flower, she can tell that he sniffed a strong smell coming out of the flower. "Does it smell good?" She asked, with a little blush going around her face. She smiled by his reaction and just though it was so cute to see his reaction, and took back the flower. She then felt him touching her ear and her face was covered with red when he put it behind her ear; once he commented that the flower looked good on her, her face was still red and she smiled straight at him. "Why, thank you very much~" She thanked him, and stays still just a little so the flower won't fall out. She then heard him joking a little about someone loving her to give her the flower and she nodded. "Yeah, you have a good point there..and it would be nice to find someone around here..." She said, with a slight little blush going around her face again.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:42 am

(<3)

"Yeah, it does, but it's pretty strong..", he admitted. Maybe a little too strong to love it really much. Roxas smiled at her red face and replied simply: "You're welcome." He wasn't a man of many words anyways, except for when he was really excidet about anything, videogames or something, then he could talk like a waterfall. He frowned. "Around here? Well, I know we'll be here for a few years, so.. why not? I hope you will find someone though I think most of the guys here are in their twenties..", he ment. He didn't have any intention to find himself a girlfriend here, what for? He wasn't interested in a relationship like this, he just wanted to help other people, become stronger and of course make some friends here. But who knew what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:40 pm

(:3)
When Karissa heard his response to the flower smelling very strong, she nods. "I know, the strong smell makes the flower very beautiful." She comments with a small grin. She wished one day that she owned these flowers in her own beach place back in Florida, but, anyone can dream. She saw that Roxas was looking at her red face, and she did blush a little and touched the flower in her hair and she felt her heart pumping. The topic changed few minutes later and it was about finding someone for having a potential relationship partner. She did feel a little down thinking that most of the men around the area are in their twenties; she puts her hands behind her back. "Well, to be fair, I'll be turning eighteen, so.. I think a twenty year old and a eighteen year old would be suitable.." She said, with a small shrug. Although Karissa was not looking for a relationship right away, she would wonder what it felt like be in love for the first time. "I hope you find someone too." She said, and blushed right after that comment. She did have the same goal as everyone else, which is to become stronger. "So, Roxas. What do you do.. for fun?" She asked, and tilts her head towards him.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:04 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, that's true.. maybe you find someone then.", he meant and shrugged. Yes, 18 and the mid-twenties were just alright in his opinion, but many guys were even at the end of their twenties or even older. But who knew. He didn't care too much for it anyways. "Me? Well, I won't look for anyone, but you never know right? ", he smiled. "Hm, for fun? I usually play videogames or do some sports and you? Watching flowers?", he asked back and smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:38 pm

When still being on the conversation of talking about relationships, she did give out a small blush when she heard his comment on finding someone around the area. She then gave out a little shrug, but, had hope. "Yeah, I hope so. A lot of the guys here sound pretty friendly." She said, and thought about meeting some of the males that were nice such as Cloud, Zack, Tadashi, Sunny, and more. "I haven't met everyone yet, but, I just hope they're nice." She said, and blushed a little when thinking about it a little too deeper. She was just looking for friends as well, but, crushes as well.. not on every single guy that she meets, but, just wants to be nice as well. When she heard Roxas mentioning that he's not planning to find a mate, she nods. "One cannot predict ones future after all." She said, with a small shrug. The topic then changed to what he liked to do for fun. She then nods at him playing video games and sports. "Cool! What video games do you like to play? I'm more of an old school gamer.. like Mario, Pac Man, Sonic, and fighting games like super smash bros. As for sports, I was captain of the track team back in my high school and I like to Volley ball. The main sport from where I came from was that one since I lived in a beach home. What about you?" She asks, as she was curious to hear what video games and sports he liked to play. "Hey, we should try out a volleyball game together on the beach. You seem like a fun person to play with." She said, and pats his shoulder and gave him a small wink. "Also, watching flowers is one of my favorite hobbies as well." She said, with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)   Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrolling around (Tag: Roxas)
Page 1 of 1