EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Noctis raised a brow as Zack coughed. Was that supposed to signal that his opinion was welcomed on this matter? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 am

"Uuuhh... you would do that?", she asked with in excitement widened eyes. "But you'd have to tell me how you fly, since it's different from a bird...I guess. You have wings and arms after all... But if I didn it, you wouldn't notice it until it's over and you wouldn't remember it, so it's probably not like we would fly together..", she explained. She had tried out the power of someone else after taking over her body, but she didn't really did a good job. Firebending was so difficult.... But flying? She could do it, if she trained a little bit. She knew how to fly as a bird, after all...Shouldn't be too different, right?
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:30 am

"It's just an idea!" Zack said, holding his hands up. A knock at the door saved him from further embarrassment. He wasn't sure if she was excited about his suggestion or nervous about it. Flying could be scary to some people and if she already had a preferred method, then there wasn't anything he could do about it. He excused himself since it was their dinner being delivered. He paid the man before bringing the food inside. "So, grub is here. Let's dig in while it's hot, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2