EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) Empty
PostSubject: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 am

Alisa was happy and nervous about this evening. She had texted with Noctis and got invited to hang out with him and Zack. She wondered what they would do and knocked at their door. She was just in time. She didn't wear something special, just a jeans and a flower-printed top. She wrote Zack already that she wanted to get closer to his roommate and he agreed to help her a little bit. He was really cute, she liked him very much. Hopefully they would be able to make Noctis like her more. But well, if not then she was sure they wiould have much fun together.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Noctis had just taken a shower after some training and had still the towel on his shoulders when he heard someone knocking at the door. Looking at Zack they agreed that Noctis would just open the door which he did shortly after just to look at sweet Alisa. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Zack had been sitting on the couch when there was a knock on the door. He was pretty sure it was just Alisa though he had hoped it had been Xion. After a recent incident his sister refused to speak to him. "Hey is she here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:41 pm

When the door got opened, she smiled at Noctis. The first thing she noticed was that his hair was still a little wet. It should be forbidden to look this good...Her glance fell on the towel. "Hey there..Uh, eh, am I early? Thought I'd be on time", she said and looked up to him again.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:09 pm

OOC: May I ask what happened between the siblings Ö.Ö?

"No don´t worry, you´re just in time." He told Alisa as he opened the door for her fully before he turned his attention to Zack while Alisa was able to enter the room. "Yup."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 pm

"Okay, good.", she said smiling and went into the room. "Hey Zack it's so nice to see you again", she said and went over to him to hug him shortly, before she also sat down on the couch. "Soo.. what are we gonna do now? I brought popcorn, Lay's and a poker game. That was all I could get for today.", she said with a light giggle and put the listed things on the table in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:23 am

((Zack caught Tadashi and Xion together. He scared Dashi off and Xion claims Zack's over protectiveness is why she doesn't have a lot of friends))

"Good to see you sweetheart." Zack greeted, trying to sound chipper. Since no one commented on it, he knew it worked. He leaned back in his seat, looking at the many things she had brought with her. "Poker... Really? I didn't take you for the type."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:53 am

With a chuckle he let Alisa go inside and watched her putting her listed things on the table. She surely didn´t seem that much as the poker type. "Well looks like sweet Alisa here sure is good for some suprises."
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 am

Alisa blushed a little. "Uhm, yeah.. there wasn't much choice though and I thought it could be fun..", she admitted with a light smile and blushed a little more when Noctis called her sweet. Was that her new nickname or something? She really liked that.. "So... what do you wanna do first?", she asked. Alisa didn't really care, she was just happy to be there with those two guys.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:07 am

"Food sounds really good right now. I can order a pizza if you two want. Nothing goes better with chips and popcorn after all." Zack offered. He slid off the couch and got up to find his phone. With an appetite and metabolism like his, he needed to eat a lot and eat often. "So how'd the two of you meet?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:21 pm

Noctis smiled as he heard the offer. "Oh for pizza I´m totally in." He said before looking first at Alisa and then back to Zack. "She fell over me." He told him with a big grin. At least he had much worse first meetings.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:25 pm

"Yes, pizza is great! I'd take one with tuna, that's my favourite.", she explained with a smile. How they had met? Uhh, that was such an embarrassing story. She blushed heavily and looked at Noctis, meeting his eyes and when he looked back to Zack, she did the same. "Yes.....b-but it was an accident! I didn't see him in that high grass he was lying in....", she defended herself and pouted slightly. It hadn't been her fault...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:04 pm

"Pizza it is." He confirmed. He started to dial the number for the pizza place, pausing only when they told him how they met to which he chuckled. "Noct, when I say you should get a woman to fall for you I don't mean literally." He shook his head and then called in their dinner order.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:42 pm

"Can´t help it." He replied with a shrug, grinning all the time. "Guess I´m just worth it falling for." He continued with a wink at Alisa.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Alisa's facecolour didn't go back to its normal colour at all during this conversation, but she couldn't stop herself from giggeling. It was funny after all. When Noctis winked at her, she bit her lip and grinned back at him. He definitely was... She was about to say that, but she just couldn't get herself to do it, but she was sure both of them already knew what was going on in her mind right now. "What about you Zack?", she asked to direct their attention to someone else than her.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Zack hung up after he placed the order. He turned to look at the two of them. "Uh, what about me?" Zack asked. That was a very broad question, whether Zack had a relationship, how he had been, and the list went on. But he flashed Alisa a bright smile, regardless of any of the meanings of the question.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Noctis just chuckled to himself, enjoying the change of attention for a bit before he disappeared shortly to put away his towel.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:34 am

"Eh, yes... anything new? A girl? A training archievement? Something about eagle two and three?", she asked with a wink at the last question and giggled shortly. "Did you find them already?" She looked after Noctis when he went back to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:40 am

"No. No girl. No achievement. No eagle two or three. Not many people in my division anyways." Zack shrugged. "First day of training was a bust. I was the only one to show up." He shrugged and sat down on the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:14 pm

After the towel was back to where it belonged to Noctis already was back to catch up their conversation and sat down on the couch as well. "I'm really sorry for your 'not really expected that' day. But hey you got the teacher all for yourself." Noctis actually felt sorry for his friend since he himself had a great first day of training. Hell he even was allowed and welcomed to hurt Cloud!
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm

"Awww, that's sad. Well, I can offer to fly with you. I can take over the body of a bird for that while.", she offered with a smile. It wasn't much tima ago when she had done it last. She  chuckled. "Yes, that's a good point.", she meant. Her teacher was just awesome. And she could talk to him in Russian. She had already discussed that with Noctis, so she didn't ask for his first day of training. She looked back at Zack. "In my division are actually a lot of people, but not so many showed up on the first day, maybe half of  them? Or 2/3 maybe. But My trainer is simply the best. He looks a little like my grandpa and I can talk to him in russian, isn't that awesome? He's such a cutiepie.", she said excited and with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:11 pm

"It is what it is." Zack replied. Yes, he had hoped for more people like him. It was a slight disappointment but one he could live with. He was really here so Xion could see there were more people like her and that it was okay for her to be able to do what she did. "So... Possession?" Zack asked guessing Alisa's powers. "Nothing beats real flying though..."
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Noctis first smirked but eventually chuckled about the thought of big flying Zack being accomapanied by a cute little bird posesessed by Alisa. However after that he mostly kept quiet as the two went on talking.
Back to top Go down
Alisa Bosconovitch

Alisa Bosconovitch

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 pm

"Hm, actually yes.", she said and nodded. Officially it was called mind-relocation, but possession wasn't wrong either. Though possession felt more like being a demon or something. "Real flying? I am flying for real, too. Just in another body, there's no difference.. maybe the bodysize, but that's it.", she said with a small pout. After all, she was flying with her own wings aswell and wasn't just a guest in some bird's mind.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:41 pm

"Well," Zack said awkwardly, "You could always just overshadow me?" He coughed after a momentary silence. He didn't know how she would take an offer or how Noctis would feel about it since Alisa was kind of seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)   Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room B-021 - visit - (Noctis,Zack)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next