EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} Empty
PostSubject: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:16 am

Karissa was exploring the area and she found out that there was a beach area. He did feel the wind going through her body, and she thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to practice her air bending on her own. She steps not too far from the water and closes her eyes. Her hands started to make some circular motion in her hands and then some air comes out. The air turns into small circles which were swirling in the water. She decided to try to make an air shield, so, she makes her hands as though it is the letter X, and she walks near the water. The waves try to come near her and the shield blocks the water from going onto her body by pushing the water, slowly. She opens her eyes and felt as though her power is slowly getting there.

Last edited by Karissa Breeze on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Tadashi was looking around for a place where he could edit his new videos, he had already evaluated many places in the island, the eating area, the garden, the library, the cafeteria... but none of them would give him the privacy he needed! He was now passing by the beach but he was afraid this would be just another disappointment, the place really didn't seem cut out to shoot videos... And beside, it seemed 'populated' already: he was too busy with his tablet and camera, that were floating freely around him, to notice at first, but when he was only a few meters away he finally saw the girl who was... doing something he didn't quite catch... "Oh... ehm... hi..."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:21 am

She was just practicing her wind move, again, and again, but so far, it was coming out as a small winds. Karissa then turned around and saw that some guy with a hat was taking a stroll around the beach area. "Perhaps he needs fresh air from the first day of classes" she thought to herself as she closes her eyes and concentrates on her own power training. She did feel a little scared to perform on the first day of classes.. She saw that he had a camera and tablet, and thought that he was one of those guys who liked to make videos or just take pictures. She was not sure, so, it was time to meet the guy. Karissa saw that he was trying to say "hi" to her, and she runs to him. "oh, hello there." She says, with her hands behind her back. He was pretty cute by his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:47 pm

"Hello" he repeated once again when the girl approached him and greeted him "I-I'm sorry... I didn't want to disturb you, I-I can leave..." He got she was doing something, even if he didn't quite catch exactly what she was doing, but well, he didn't want to disturb her...
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:49 am

He saw that the guy said, "Hello" to him and she thought that he had that worried look in his eyes. She patted his shoulders and smiled at him. She could get lonely once in a while, and of course, needed to work on her small social skills since she didn't have a lot of friends back in Florida. "You're not disturbing me at all. I was just practiting my skills right by the water. Do not worry." She replied, with a small smile. "So, what's your name? I'm Karissa." She said, and lets her hand out to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:53 pm

"I-I'm Tadashi." he replied with a smile, glad to know he wasn't disturbing the girl after all. He shook her hand, still smiling, before curiosity won him over and he couldn't contain himself from asking "So... uhm... w-what were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 pm

When she heard the guy introducing himself as, "Tadashi", she thought it was a cool name for him and she did blush, very slightly as she felt her hand shaken by this young man. She did smile back at this friendly guy and smiled him back. She heard him asking on what she was doing and she took a breath to have some words come out. "Well, I was just training by the water over there. I was...just taking a break right now since my arms are quite tired right now." She said, and started to walk around on the beach, and gestures him to follow her. "So, want to walk around?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:09 pm

She was training... Now he was even more curious than before! "What's your power?" he asked with childish curiosity almost at the same time she asked to walk around, thing that made him blush a bit, embarrassed by his own actions. "S-sorry... uhm... su-sure... we can... walk around..."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:42 am

As she looked up to the guy who did look like he was curious to see what her power was, she puts her hands behind her back and whispers, "Air bending~" She coos into his ear with a little smile across her face. Now, she is afraid anymore to show off her power to anyone who asks. "Let me guess, yours is telekinesis?" She asked, as she saw that his tablet and camera were around his head, and wondered if she was correct. She then saw that he wanted to walk with her, and saw his blush. "Hey, no need to be embarrassed, I get like that when I first meet people." She said, and just thought of Roxas right now. She did blush in front of him a couple of times, so, seeing his action was no different than hers. She then started to walk across the sand and some wind started to come out, very slowly so, it won't hit the guy in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 pm

As she got closer to whisper into his ear, Tadashi felt a shiver of uncomfortability: that was too close, way too close for him, but when she revealed her power... wow! His eyes shone with interest! Air bending! That was really awesome! At her question he nodded, starting to walk with her, but as she tried to calm him down he just blushed him more before smiling sheepishly to her "ah... I-I can't help it... s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:16 pm

She saw that he was getting a little nervous when she whispered into his ear, so, she stepped back a little. "Are you ok, Tadashi?" She asked, and blinked her eyes. "Sorry.. I just don't want to say my power out loud.." She whimpered a little, thinking that someone was going to call her a freak from the background, but, it seemed like he did not mind her power at all. She saw his eyes glittering when she said her power, and saw him blushing again. She thought it was cute to see him blush around her and smiled back. "Hey, hey, don't be embarrassed." She comforted him, and thought of a way to calm him down. She gently took his hand, puts her hand over it, and closes her eyes. Some wind came down to bring down a calm aura which did help a small bird when it was chirping with fear. She drew out some small breaths for wind to come out for him. "No need to apologize." She said, with a soothing tone.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:35 pm

"Y-yes..." he stuttered shyly in reply, nodding at her question, listening quietly to her explanation, even if he didn't get what she had to hide: it was such a great power, an here nobody would judge her for such a thing... As she took his hand he blushed again lightly, not really used to physical contact with strangers, but as she took his hand she started unleashing his power, mesmerising him: now that was really something...
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 am

Once she heard that Tadashi was feeling ok, she nodded. "Ooh, ok. You looked like you were a little scared about something or embarrassed about something; I was just a tad worried. That's all." She replied, and saw that he was stuttering again. She did tilt her head and thought that he was like this when he was meeting females or just anyone in general, but, it was still pretty adorable. Karissa saw that he was listening to her carefully about her power, and titled her head and can tell that he did not understand why she had to hide it. She then simply answers, "I don't want to be called a freak.. even though we all have special talents here." Although she knows that someone won't judge her just because she controls wind, she still had that small paranoia, but, she was slowly getting over it due to the many compliments from Fetch. Although she could not see him blushing when she closed her eyes, she did imagine how cute it would be to see him blush right now when unleashing her power. She was not only trying to get him to be calm, but, was just testing it out on a person who can feel her power. This went on for a couple of seconds and then she released it. "Well, I hope that was a good demonstration for you.." She said, and takes his hand again and starts to walk him playfully to the ice cream truck. "Hey, do you want anything, Tadashi? I got money." She asked, and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:00 pm

"W-why would anyone call you a f-freak?" he asked, surprised she would even think such a thing "E-everyone here has powers... and yours it's b-beautiful..." he continued, honestly complimenting her and failing to see why she would be afraid to let anyone else know.
After she finished with her little demonstration he could only nod at her question, still mesmerised by what she had just done. Once again, he blushed when she took his hand but let her do and followed her, walking with her on the beach. As they went closer to the ice cream truck, he could immediately feel his mouth watering, but as Karissa suggested she could buy him something he felt quite embarrassed, he didn't want to take advantage of her... "I... uhm... n-no, d-don't worry..." he peeped lowly, shyly
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:49 am

As soon as she heard him asking that question to her, she thought really hard on how to answer it. It was a complicated one since she never showed her power to anyone back in Florida before coming to Elite. "Well, to be honest, I'm just a little scared that people might think that way.. because I never demonstrated to anyone back from where I came from. I just wanted people to accept me as an air bender and not just trying to act like an ordinary human. I guess.. now that I am here now, I have to accept myself as an air bender one way or another." She said, with a low sigh; she didn't want to think negatively about herself, but, again, everyone had powers at the place, so, why not show it off here. She then heard Tadashi giving her a compliment about her power being beautiful and she blushed a little. "Well, thank you very much, Tadashi. I think your power is pretty cool as well." She complimented back and pats his back. After showing her demonstration to him, he can tell that he totally liked it by the way he nodded at her question as if she satisfied him by the way she showed off her powers to him. When walking him to the ice cream truck, she saw the red blush going onto his cheeks and thought it was just really cute. She blushed along with him, so, he won't feel alone in that department; she did giggle when Tadashi's mouth was filled with water and thought he did look hot and sweaty. "Hey, my treat, no need to worry." She said, and pays the guy and gives him an ice cream cone and bought an ice pop for herself. "Here you go, Tadashi!" She said, and smiles at him as she eats her ice pop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}   Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi} Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminds me of home {Tag: Tadashi}
Page 1 of 1