EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:51 am

Kadaj raised an eyebrow at that, but it wasn't really visible behind her bangs. "Well, hope she's having fun I guess. Guys seem like far more trouble than they're worth." That wasn't the reason she didn't date, but it seemed better than, 'I don't want to accidentally poison and kill them'. She took some hair clips out of her pocket so her hair was out of her face while she was reading, her turquoise eyes now unobscured.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:06 am

"Trust me... They aren't," Aqua said, taking a sadder tone. Cloud wasn't worth the trouble. She took a deep breath. Another smile spread across her lips though this one was a little thinner. "So, what's your book on again?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:10 am

Apparently guys were something Aqua wasn't having good luck with if her reaction was anything to go by. "Oh, umm, it's on radiation," She said, an edge of nervousness tinging her voice. She fidgeted with the shimmery protective layer on the book added by the library.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:16 am

Aqua nodded slowly. Yes, of course it was. That was after all Kadaj's power. "Heavy topic. Can't say I have the patience to read through it!" Aqua said encouragingly. She wanted Kadaj to know she had someone's full support behind her, someone aside from her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:21 am

Kadaj gave a hesitant half smile in return. "Sometimes I get frustrated with the reading and have to come back to it later," Kadaj admitted. She felt a lot of pressure at having to worry about whether her power would harm people.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:26 am

"But taking breaks is good," Aqua said. "It gives you time to process what you read." She smiled at Kadaj. She reached for the mug that sat in between them and took a sip. "So are you settling in here okay? Making friends?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 am

"I've met a few nice people so far yes... I'm not sure how I feel about that honestly." She glanced away since her hair was no longer falling in a way that hid her eyes. "I'm pretty nervous about the training, especially group training. I try to practice alone when I can."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am

"I'm sure you're doing fine, sweetie. Have a little more faith in yourself." Aqua said as soothingly as she could. "Besides, we're here to improve ourselves right? Learn to use our abilities to help others? You've already made progress by coming here!"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:27 am

Kadaj nodded, taking a sip of the hot chocolate as something to do with her hands. "I suppose so. It was my brother's idea to come here. He thought it would help me." She set the thermos back down.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:20 pm

"But you didn't really have to come here if you didn't want to," Aqua replied. "And we're not forced to stay here either." She smoothed a hand over her book. She wasn't sure if she had what it took to be an agent. All she could do was spy on people and that never left a good taste in her mouth. She always had to be so careful.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:07 am

"Ya, I know. The more I read about my power the more I realize how wide a spectrum of influence it could really have." She fidgeted with the edge of a page. "It's kind of terrifying. I mean, it has such a potential to inflict harm. I'm not sure yet how I could apply it in a positive way."
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:55 am

"I can't answer that for you," Aqua said, feigning ignorance over Kadaj's power but still having no answer. "I'm still trying to figure that out for myself." She hated her own power, like Kadaj but her powers did no physical damage, just mental and emotional ones once people found out what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Kadaj tilted her head in thought at her response. "So many people here just seem so comfortable with their powers... I can't understand what that's like." She glanced back down at her book, not actually reading the words. More often than not she wished she hadn't been born with powers.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:54 pm

"I don't exactly like my power either," Aqua said. "So you're not the only one who feels like it's hard to control. It's just a matter of being in a place that can actually withstand us using them. There aren't places ashore that are set up for us. There are more people without powers than there are those with them."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 am

"Ya, that's true I suppose. It does seem easier to exist here where everyone has powers and no one cares that you do as well. Doesn't make the powers easier to control or make me like them better, but it at least makes them a little bit less stressful," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:51 pm

"Making them easier to control is our job. Once we do that... It should make things easier on us." Aqua said. She wouldn't say that things would be easier. Just that they should or could be. Making a promise like that wasn't what Aqua did.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Kadaj nodded. "I hope that's the case," she agreed, gaze falling toward her book as she let out a soft sigh. She generally didn't like reading about this sort of stuff, even though she knew it would help her with her power. It put her ill at ease knowing the potential damage she could inflict.
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Aqua smiled and she curled up in her chair, reading the book in peace with the other young girl next to her. She was glad that Kadaj was relaxing enough to let her guard down enough to read with her. They didn't need to talk to be comfortable and really this was just what Aqua needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)   Good Book (Tag: Kadaj) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Book (Tag: Kadaj)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2