EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Plots With Kadaj?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:18 pm

Would anyone be interested in plotting with Kadaj; I haven't gotten to RP as her yet.  She will be most comfortable with people who have negating powers or enhanced immunity of some kind since she then won't have to worry about harming them with her power.  But other people are totally fine too, she'll just be more reserved and more likely to antagonize them off the bat.

She needs friends, rivals, enemies, any kind of interaction really.  Romance is unlikely given her fear of hurting people with her power.  They'd probably need to establish a friendship first.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:00 am

Your character sounds interesting. I think it will be cool if ours characters discussed their powers.
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:31 am

Karissa Breeze wrote:
Your character sounds interesting. I think it will be cool if ours characters discussed their powers.
Okay! Just create a thread and link me. Smile (I'll be off a lot this coming week, but I'll reply when I can.)
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:53 am

Andy Davis wrote:
Karissa Breeze wrote:
Okay!  Just create a thread and link me.  Smile (I'll be off a lot this coming week, but I'll reply when I can.)

Can do ^_^
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Where do you want them to meet?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 am

Hmmm, maybe the pond? Not too picky about where.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 am

Sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plots With Kadaj? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plots With Kadaj?   Plots With Kadaj? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots With Kadaj?
Page 1 of 1