EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Plots with Coraline! :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

Plots with Coraline! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:05 am

Hello there!! Well, I'm looking for people up to plot with Coraline, Preferably if they are around her age Smile
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 pm

I have Sunny (17) and once Twyla (18) is finished, she is also available for plotting. They're both a bit older than her but it could work.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Twyla Dolan wrote:
I have Sunny (17) and once Twyla (18) is finished, she is also available for plotting. They're both a bit older than her but it could work.

Sure!! With Sunny there might be a little of dilike at first, since Coraline sometimes uses her powers on animals, for the pleasure of bullying them, and I don't think Sunny would be too happy with it, and with Twyla she would be really disrespectful at first, as she's 18 and that makes her technically an adult. I think it would be fun XD So I'm good with either of them, the one you like to play the most :3
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:59 am

Awesome! I think I will go with Twyla as she is my newest one. Where should they meet? I'm thinking either the library, garden or bookstore as those are places that Twyla would most likely go.
Back to top Go down
Coraline Jones

Coraline Jones

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:52 am

Twyla Dolan wrote:
Awesome! I think I will go with Twyla as she is my newest one. Where should they meet? I'm thinking either the library, garden or bookstore as those are places that Twyla would most likely go.

I think the library is a good idea. I can see Coraline going there to investigate about her powers and the center itself. Would you like me to post a thread or do you want to??
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:02 am

I can do it.
Back to top Go down
Twyla Dolan

Twyla Dolan

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots with Coraline! :3   Plots with Coraline! :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots with Coraline! :3
Page 1 of 1