EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:43 pm

After the offical instructions have been given and her stuff was carefully placed to their new rightful place Marieanne thought it would be nice to explore her new home for herself. Having passed some rather boring hallways she eventually stopped by at the giant library which caught quite some interest of hers. Over the years she did have more than enough time to read and it surely got quite hard to find a book from which she could learn anything from she didn´t know yet. Passing shelf by shelf she took a carefull look at each book and whispered to herself. "Have red, have red, have red twice, have red, have red, have red ten times ..."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:01 am

Hiro had been one of the fastest to pick on akk the information he needed, almsot taking one fo those's EVE's robots with him as he stood and bounced on his spit while it anserd all of his question. Maybe he could get permission to take on later and see how their built? Anyway, he hand't bther unpacking his things, just throwing his bag inside the room and then run back outside to explore his new 'home'. After spending half an hour running around, unsure of where exactly to start, Hiro decided to settle down with the library for now. The moment he stepped inside, he wasted no time in grabbing a hold of every book that caught his interrest, which soon resulted with him trying to carry alot more than he should.... and not really seeing where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:10 am

Marieanne just was about to look through the 10th self when she got passed by a mountain of book moving on their on, almost forcing her to turn around to check if her mind was playing with her or if she really had just seen correctly. Sighing in relief everything was okay with her when she saw that it was just that a boy carrying far too many books she ran after him. "Hey young man, can I help you?" She asked while already taking some books away from him to carry them herself and eventually getting to see his face that way.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:25 am

Being already to caught up in his own mind, calculating on how many books he would read the nearest hour and where to run off to next, he was not expecting for someone else to suddenly be there. So, when Marieanne out of nowhere appeard next to him, he tripped over himself in surprise, getting hit by more than one of the heavy books right on the head. "Owwww," he whined as he sat up, rubbing his head and looking up at the woman. "You can now, if you wouldn't mind," he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:57 am

Offering the boy a hand she offered him a hand of hers while the other took care of the books. "Are you alright?" She asked with a worried look. "I´m so sorry." It surely hadn´t been her intention to make the boy fall and get hurt by quite some books. With the pout on his face it was really hard for her not to follow her motherly instincts and immediately hug the young stranger and comfort him once she helped him getting back on his "What´s your name though?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:14 am

(OOC: d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww <3)

Hiro mutterd out a 'it's fine' under his rbeathe as he let the woman help up, though he soudned anything but pleased with the situation. Brushing off some dust from his clothes, he immedintly began to try and collect of the now scatterd books on the floor, hoping he ahnd't ruined any of them before he even had a chance to misuse them. "It's Hiro," he mumbled a bit abstractedly, smiling when he picked up one of the bigger and heavier books. "Hiro Hamada," he turned his a bit so he could look her in the eyes. "What's yours? And were you the one just muttering about having read all off..." he side-glaced at the closest bookshelf. "...this?"
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:23 am

"Nice to meet you Hiro. I´m Marieanne, Marieanna Trevelyan." She replied giving him a friendly smile of hers before she got quite embarrassed, making her frown both in suprise and shame that he had heard her. "Eh ... well ... yes, yes I was."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 pm

He gave her a quick nod as she introduced herself, his narrowing slightly as if suspicous as he watched her closely. And then that expression dropped and got replaced with one off fascination. "Seriously?" he asked, eyes wide in curiosity. He glanced over at the giant bookshelf once more. And here everyone thought he was a bookworm. "That's... so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Marieanne almost jumped in suprise as Hiro seemed to be more than amazed which she surely hadn´t been expecting even though he seemed to be quite the bookworm. "Uhm yes and eh thank you."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Hiro's now wide eyes seemed to sparkle a little, his pout now gone and replaced with boyish grin. "So, what's your abilites?" he asked curiously, standing on his toes to get a closer look at her face.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Seeing as his eyes now even started to sparkle in fascination she eventually chuckled a little again. "Do you always go right foreward like this young man? Well I´m ... a selfhealer. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro   Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I should write a book myself - Hiro
Page 1 of 1