EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

{Tag: Hiro!} Memos~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

{Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ Empty
PostSubject: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Karissa was on her laptop, looking at some pictures of her and her family before she came to the place. She would have showed her parents her air bending skills but, she was scared that her parents might kick her out thinking that she would be a freak. She did enjoy the place so far, but at the same time, misses home. She did meet a couple of people like Cricket and Abigale, but, she was willing to meet more, hopefully some more benders. She did send a quick e-mail to her mother while staring at the water. "Hi mother, I just want to know how you and dad are. I am enjoying myself here, and I do think of you from time to time, please message me back. ~ Love, Karissa." She pressed the sent button and looked at some pictures again. "Mother.."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:59 pm

For some reason, Hiro found himself back on the beach, just aimlessly rolling around and kicking at the sand. He kept telling himself that he was not hoping to running into to Luca again (of course not, why would he want to meet up with that teaser again?),but knew that would be same as putting himself in denial.
He sighed and glanced out towards the ocean, and just that moment his feet decides to stop cooperating. And so the next second (unsurprisingly) Hiro was found himself kissing the sand. Thank god that annoying redhead wasn't there to remind him how amazingly clumsy the little genius is!
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:06 pm

((D'aww he's cute XD. I love him already x'DDD))

When Karissa was looking at her pictures, she heard someone kicking and playing in the sand like a little kid, and she turned around. She saw that it was a young kid who did look younger, and she did not grow up with a little sibling, but, she would have to get used to meeting guys here. She then saw that he was looking at the water as well, and thought that was sweet, and she did giggle when she saw his face on the sand. She gasped and ran towards him and tapped his shoulder gently.. "Hey, are you ok? I would be careful with the sand getting on your face.." She took out her hand in worry, thinking that he would get a sunburn or sand in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:17 pm

((thank you <3 -^^-)

Stupid, beach, stupid ocean, stupid Luca, Hiro kept mentally complaining to himself as he sat up, spitting out some of the sand that had managed to sneak inside his mouth. Stupid sand! He heard someone run towards him and ask if he was alright, but he didn't bother replying un til after he rubbed off msot of the sand from his eyes. The moment he did look up, the first thing he saw was red and almost jerked back in alarm. But after blinking several times and realizing it was not Reno, he quickly relaxed and took her hand. "Yeah yeah I'm fine," he mutters, brushing off himself when he was back to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:29 pm

He saw that this young boy was defiantly not a giant "sand fan", unlike Karissa who did live in Florida and she lived in a beach home, so, she was used to the sand. She saw that the kid was trying spit out some sand that went into his mouth and she patted his back. "Hey, just let it all out." She said, in a gentle tone, as she was willing to help. When Karissa saw that he was trying to get the sand out of his eyes, and she saw that some sand was still there. She closes her eyes and aimed her finger towards his eyes and a small gentle breeze went to get some more sand out of his eyes. "You got to be careful when rolling in the sand. Having sand in the eyes can cause some eye damage. I have lived on the beach most of my life, so, I know about this type of thing." She said, with some small concern. As he saw him jumping back, she gave out a small gentle grin and helped him up. "Glad that you're ok." She mutters back at the young kid. "So, what's your name? I'm Karissa."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Hiro didn't look so amused, or happy in the least when the girl told him to be more careful and such, as if he was a little kid. He was not. He was jutst a little clumsy when he had his head up in the clouds. "I wasn't 'playing' around," he pouted, folding his arms stubbonrly over his chest. He gave the girl a curious look however when she closed her eyes, quirkign an eyebrow at her finger and was just about ask what she was doing, until he felt the last bit of sand blew away with a light breeze. He blinked, and soon enouhg the typical excitment he felt whenever running into something took over. "You can manipulate wind," he stated matter of factly, his brown eyes wide in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:48 am

She did see that the kid did not like to be treated like a little one, but, thought it was cute when he did pout like a little kid though. (I had to xD). He saw that the kid was pretty stubborn, but, she'll get to people like him. She was in the same boat as him when her parents were treating her like she was ten or younger, but, parents are parents. "Hey, sorry. I just thought you were hurt or anything.." she apologized, with small worry in her voice. When she did her wind manipulation on him, she did see the look in the kid's eyes as though he was curious to see what she can do. "Yeah, it's nothing powerful as the other weather manipulators..but, it's something." She said, and went towards the water. She closes her eyes waves her hands out. The water goes towards her and Karissa's power somehow pushes the water. She turns around towards the kid, whom assumed was watching. "So, there you go..." She said, and goes back to her computer with a sigh. This was the third person in the Elite who did like her power already..first Cricket, then Fetch, and now this dude. She was not sure if they were just saying that to be nice or they truly liked it in general.

Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 pm

Hiro watched the girl demostrating her powers with interesst, deciding to ignore the first things she said in case he'd splutter out something uneccearisly rude. He wasn't here to make enemies or get scolded for lackign respect like back in shcool (though he got the feeling that would happen sooner or later anyway).
But after she finsiehd showing her little trick and wnet back to her computer, Hiro stared back at ehr with a look off... disapointment? "That wasn't a good demostration," he flatly stated before making his way over to the girl and slumping down by her side. "Not impressive at all."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:45 am

When Karissa saw that the boy was watching her the whole entire time, she can tell that he was like this towards the other people around the Elite. She didn't want to be an enemy or worse, a rival for the kid. She was one of those people who was either too shy or awkward around new people as well. She got done with her trick and heard that the kid was not really impressed with what she did. To be honest, it was not her best either. "Well, to be honest, I get nervous when performing in front of people, so, forgive me.." She said, as her voice got a little worried. The words from Fetch went into her head, "Give it all...give it all...let's see what you're truly made of..." and she got up and walked towards the water. "Watch this.." She comemented, and gave him a small wink. She made her hands go to her chest like an "X" and as that waves went towards her her air shield started to push the waves away from her. She then saw some pal,m the trees and ran towards them. She closes her eyes as she points to the leaves and some wind comes out of them and blows them gently. "There, was that a better demonstration?" She asked, with a little whimper and went back to her computer. "Hope you're used to windy days.."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Hiro just grinned at redheaded girl moved back towards the water, watching with excitment when she pepared to do another 'trick' of hers. He nodded, as if in approment of her little preformace. "Well, that was certianly better than your first try," he smiled, tiltling his head a bit as he gave her a thoughtful look. "But... it's all ya can do? Just, push at somethign with the wind?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 pm

She turned around and saw that the kid, who commented on her before saying that it was not impressive, saw that he was getting pumped up when her winds got stronger now. Thanks to Fetch showing her that she is stronger than she thinks she is; now, she can just show anyone without getting too nervous or scared of someone criticizing her. Karissa may learn to accept criticisms every once in a while, but she could take it as helpful criticism. She heard him commenting by saying that she did better before and she scratches her neck with a nervous giggle. "Gee, thanks. I do my best to get stronger!" She said, with her fist in the air. Karissa heard him asking if she did more than just pushing wind and she nodded. "Mhm. I can make air balls come out and even do yoga on a cloud. Pushing something with the wind is just the beginning." She replied, and lays down in the sand. "You may want to step back. I don't sand to get into your eyes." She then closes her eyes and breathes deeply. She felt the wind coming back into her and she makes it swirl around in the most gentle way possible so, it won't hit the kid in the eye again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~   {Tag: Hiro!} Memos~ Empty

Back to top Go down

{Tag: Hiro!} Memos~
Page 1 of 1