EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

On the night watch (tag: Hiro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

On the night watch (tag: Hiro) Empty
PostSubject: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Karissa, on her laptop, was in the middle of playing an indie horror game, which is Five Nights At Freddy's. She was on her second night, thinking that this game is not that scary as she heard a lot of people said it was. It was her first time and was trying not to loose power... and trying to keep the anamatronics from not going into the office. "Go away..Bonnie..." She said, slightly out loud by accident as the purple rabbit stood by her door. Just then, Chica was right by her widow...again. "No..." she said, and closes the door again on the chicken. She does remember from the phone guy that she had to check Pirate Cove for a fox, named Foxy. She checks, and no head is peaking out yet. "Ok, looks like he's sleeping right now.."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:41 am

"I didn't take you for the gamer type," a voice from behind the girl suddenly spoke up. Having already (and somehow unnoticed) pulled a chair beside her, Hiro was lazily seated by her spot and watched her play the game, a look mixed with both boredom but with small surprise on his eyes. "Only on your second night? Good luck," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:36 am

When Karissa was on four am, she heard a voice and then turned around quickly and saw Hiro standing behind her. "Yeah, I like to play....video games" she said, and heard him pulling up a chair to watch her play. It was five am, and Foxy just woke up from his nap. "Shoo...Foxy...get back to sleep..." She murmured and then Bonnie was at her door and she shuts it... Few seconds later, it was six am and she was on her third night. "Now, I'm on night three." She told him with a small smirk. As the phone guy was talking, she looked at him and smirked. "So, you know about Five Night's at Freddy's? Do other people play it too?" She asked, as she found out that Chica was the first one to go for her...pizza. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 pm

Hiro snorted at her question and gave her a funny look, as if she just said something silly. "You don't need to be a gamer to know about this game," he shrugged, keeping his eyes locked on the screen. "There's already a fourth game of this coming out, so you have some catching up to do.... If you think you can handle it, that is," he smirked back.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

When she heard that small snort from the kid, she thought that was a question that any gamer can answer. Of course people play Five Night's! She was just curious about it since she keeps hearing about it so, better to try now than later. "I know. I wish it could take place in a pizza place instead of a home. I did hear rumors that the player is "purple guy....I hope he gets scarred for life...."
She said, while grumbling. "I hope he dies in a fire...because of what he did to those five children..." Then, it was three AM, and Chica was out again. "Hiro, do me a favor by telling me..why Chica hates me...Bonnie doesn't mind me...I never stole her pizza..." She said, and closes the door on Chica again. Foxy was slowly getting out, and she had to keep an eye on him....an Freddy who was staring at her. "Freddy, play with me later...not now." She then turned over to him who was smirking at her. "I can try to go through one game at a time. You have to help me on 20/20/20/20 mode if I get jumpscared by either Golden Freddy or Freddy Fazbear." She said, and nudged him playfully. It was getting close to five AM...and Foxy was running near her door. "Not on my watch." She quickly closes it and loses some power. (You can play as some of the animatronics as well. I mainly play as Foxy or Chica :3)
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:29 pm

(Um.... ok? xD)

Hiro quirked an eyebrow at her again. "Chill, it's just a game. Mainly suppose to scarr the players, which it's done a freaking good job in so far," he said flatly, resting his chin in his hand as he boreadly watched her continue the game. He snorted at her question, absently wondering if she took every game she played this seriously. Ok well, he did too, when he got really into it. "Maybe because you whine to much," he grinned teasingly, laughing a little when she nudged him playfully. "Oh you need help with that? Piece of cake, just don't die by a heart attack before then-Close the other door!" he suddenly exclaimed when he saw Freddy peeking in.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:59 am

(Just have fun with it x3)

She saw that the young boy gave her some look and she nervously chuckled. She did know what she was doing, but, she did got herself into this game really quickly, like she assumed that others did as well. "Scare the players, please. I'm not scared of them. I'm surprised that they scare the players. Why is that anyway?" She asked, and saw that he was watching her play. "I didn't get jump scared yet. I was just keeping an eye on these guys. No need to worry." She said, and saw that Foxy was peeking out. "You...go back to dreaming about...treasure!" She called out, in a low whisper to her computer screen so no one could hear. She then heard the kid mentioning that she whines too much and she smirks at him. "Oh really? She can't hear me whine you know." She said, and thought it was cute to hear his laugh. (Aw, he's so cute x33) She then heard his offer to help her and she nodded. "Thank you.. I'll know when to close the door on Foxy..." She then heard Freddy trying to get into the office, and she closes it. "Oh, you want to play hide and seek now? I'll play with you." She said, and kept the door down until the bear leaves.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 1:59 pm

(lol ok x3)

Hiro stared blankly at the redhead, honestly startign to gorw amused wit how she kept talking to the game herself as if they could hear her. Did he himself ever get that into-the-game wheneber he played? Well... wouldn't surprsie him, if that was the case.
"Your battery is low," Hiro pointed out right after she closes the door on Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 am

(^^)

She saw that the kid was staring at her playing some more and saw that he was starting to get a little amused by the way she was talking to the game. Although the characters could not hear her, she just liked the way other players did that action, so, why not. She then saw that Bonnie was staring at her office, and quickly closes. "No Bonnie, you cannot come into this office unless you want to... I don't know, play hide and seek or something." She said, and checks on the fox, who was just still peeking out. "Foxy.. dream about pirates, not me." She called softly, trying not to hurt the boy's ears. She heard Hiro commenting that her battery is low, and she saw that it was only on ten percent. "No big deal. I'm on five am anyway." She said, and stayed inside the office until it hit six am. "Ding Dong!" "Yes! Told you that everything is no big deal." She said, with a small smirk and pats his shoulders. She then heard a very disturbing call on the forth night. She heard the phone guy chatting and rolls her eyes until.. she heard a groaning noise, and hears static. "Hey.. would you know which animatronic got him?" She asked, and started to check the cameras. "Great Bonnie...why won't you stay in your proper place?!" She grumbled and then... Chica ran out again. "Chica..." She then eyed him and asked, "I never got your name. Mine's Karissa, pleased to meet you."

During the night.. her power was running a little low again.. it was on fifty percent. "Um...how did I get on fifty percent?" She then heard Freddy's laugh. "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the night watch (tag: Hiro)   On the night watch (tag: Hiro) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the night watch (tag: Hiro)
Page 1 of 1