EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  Empty
PostSubject: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:59 pm

With the arcade right next door, Riku figured Astrid wanted food first. So he walked towards the pizza shop. He did pause to open the door for her. Who said chivalry was dead after all? "So, Astrid, what brought you to this little rock?" he asked, pretty much comparing this place to a prison. There was no way off unless they chose to leave or got kicked out. Knowing himself as well as he did, he pretty much bet that he would get kicked out and it was only a matter of when and how.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Astrid was happy when they eventually reached the pizza place, she surely could need something to eat. Actually a little suprised by his chibalry behavoir she smiled appreciating at him and thanked him while she moved inside. "Well in short the desire of improving with my power and the sure job coming along with it. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:13 pm

"I was bored." Riku replied. "They said this was... exciting work." To be honest he had been fighting in some pretty shady places, doing some not so legal things with his powers and was offered a one time chance to fix his act.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:31 pm

"I see. Do you get bored often?" She questioned they sat down on a table.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:35 pm

"Yeah," Riku replied, sitting down across from her. "I do." Not much had surprised him anymore. Not when he had lived on the streets for as long as he did, fought in gangs with others who had powers like his, used and abused his powers to get what he wanted. Still he wasn't satisfied with how things had turned out for himself. He wanted more. More out of life, more out of himself, more out of the others around him. "The whole danger doesn't put you off?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm

"No, not really. After all we´re not common people and before we actually get sound out to save the world we´ll get trained and prepared. Also I´m sure everyone gets into the section most suited for her or himself. I take it then you on the other hand are rather here because the danger?" She answered him.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 pm

"It does provide a certain level of entertainment," Riku replied. Oh how disappointed his parents would have been in him, he thought with a smirk. They would have had him push through school, go to some tier college and then marry a girl, had 2.5 kids, dog, and picket fence later, would have ended his life. That wasn't what he wanted. They never asked what he wanted. "So you're doing all of this out of the goodness of your own heart and because we have great powers with great responsibilities?"
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 pm

"I agree and yes I do. Took me quite the time to convince my mother though." She replied with an almost sad smirk as she remembered her mother who was now all by herself. Not to mention that they´d be apart for quite the time now. After all it still was her mother and she missed her much more often that she´d liked or admitted.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 pm

"Funny thing, parents," Riku said, not going into much more detail than that. His parents hated his powers, threw him out because of them. Obviously Astrid's mother didn't mind them. A dark part of him was jealous of her for having that sort of approval. It made him want to lash out, he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm

"Indeed. So, do you know what to order yet?" She asked trying to change the subject as she thought it´s needed before both of them or at least she gets to sad about being away from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:58 pm

"Well pizza is always a winner," Riku replied sarcastically. "I don't care what's on it." Riku had gotten very used to eating everything on his plate because he hadn't know when his next meal was. He ate things that he didn't like too. "So order what you want. I'll pay half."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:12 pm

"Uhm well okay then." She replied as she stood up to go making their orders. "Same with drinks or do you have any preference there?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm

"Same with drinks," Riku confirmed. He pulled out his wallet and passed her a bill to cover his portion of whatever they ordered. He supposed his apathy towards well everything could be considered an annoying trait of his but he really couldn't bring himself to actually care about anything - including what he ate.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 pm

"Okay then." She replied and walked to the counter to make the order and came back shortly after with their drinks, a coke for each of them. "Hope you´re fine with it. The pizzas also should be ready in some minutes."
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:37 pm

"That's fine," Riku said. "Was what I gave you enough?" He wouldn't outright thank Astrid for ordering, seeing as he could have done it himself but was simply just too lazy to. He took his drink from her before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 pm

"Yup, it was enough don´t worry." She assured him as she sat back down taking a sip of her drink as well. "So, what are you doing when you´re bored usually? I mean besides joining training centeres for special future UN agents of course."
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:47 am

"Don't think you're little heart could take it if I were to tell you," Riku mocked. He used to make good money when he was in the fight rings. The last few years, he spent on the streets. He did have a few nice memories despite all of that. "But... One of the nicer things I did was play guitar." Granted, he hadn't played in years.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 pm

"Oh you think so? Well I might get to suprise you then." She gave back before she raised her brows in suprise. "You can play guitar? Wow!"
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:31 am

"The guitar thing was a long time ago." Riku said briskly. "I don't play anymore." That didn't mean he didn't still have his guitar. It was one of the few things he had taken from his house when he was kicked out. For a while he thought he could make it by playing guitar on the street corner but that only ever got him mugged so he stopped. But it was one of his few treasured possessions he had left.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:32 pm

"Awh that´s too bad. I´m sure it would be nice to listen and watch you play." She replied smirking before she stood up again to get their pizza which was just announced to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Riku was half tempted to tell her he still had his guitar but stopped himself at the last second. He barely knew her. Why would he play just for her? It seemed like a rather silly reason to pick up his instrument, just because someone wanted him to. So he just waited for her to bring their food to the table and held his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Soon after she came back carefully carrying their pizzas and hold Rikus out to him to take it before she put down her own and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:30 pm

Riku took his food. "Thanks," he said softly. He sighed and looked down at the food. That was one bonus this place had, he could at least have good food. "So... What's your power?" he asked, after realizing he just didn't know. That was why they were both there after all. They had abilities that other people just didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)    An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)  Empty

Back to top Go down

An Entertaining Night (Tag: Astrid)
Page 1 of 1