EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} Empty
PostSubject: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 am

Tadashi had spent the first days just checking around the lab, experimenting and studying the place and the new machineries. He was fascinated by the place, it wasn't just huge, it was so full of... everything! One could do whatever he wanted in such a place! He had studied many ebooks about his own powers, trying to monitor it, but he still wasn't sure about what he could actually do. As Mr Callaghan and Mirage before him and pointed out, the training was mainly up to them, but the possibilities were so many and in the same time... he just had no idea with what he could start! It had been a week now since the beginning of the training, and that morning, when Tadashi reached his desk, for the first time Callaghan reached him there. The trainer checked his monitoring, they talked for a short while and, to Tadashi's big relief, the trainer was nothing but nice and sweet to him.
In the end Callaghan suggested Tadashi to try something new, since he knew he had quite a talent already in crafting programs (even though the main part of them were videogames): he assigned him the task to create an artificial intelligence "you can take your time" he specified at tadashi's scared expression "And it would be even better if you found someone to work on this project with." Now Tadashi had no clue about who that could be, he spent the whole morning just taking notes on what to do with the project and thinking of a lab partner... well... there was actually only one person he would have wanted to work with but... he was a bit afraid to ask... after all this was fairly different from asking to play videogames together... In the end though, toward mid-afternoon, he gathered all the courage he had and approached the younger boy, who spent in the lab more or less the same crazy amount of time he spent there. "He-hey Hiro... uhm... ho-how are you?" he greeted the boy waving a hand, obviously more nervous than usual at the idea of asking such a big thing
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 am

Ever since his and Tadashi's last round of videogames, Hiro had been working nonstop on his latets little project, who he ha donly Tadashi to thank for since it had been him who given him the idea. Though, the male in question was probbaly unaware of it. Well no matter, the faster he could get it done, the sooner he could show it to Tadashi! A-and Callahagen of course. It's not like he wanted to impress the older agent or anything... It just seemed like the right thing to do and all since he was source of inpsiration for his work and all... (He's not a goddamn fanboy!)
The boy sighed, realising that he would probably ahev to ask Tadashi, or maybe Andy since he also technokinesis for some tips. But.... No, I't be best to ask Tadashi for help, sicne it was he who had showed him that cool trick to begin with. He was almsot done with his little experiment, but there was something missing! Urgh...
Hearing said male then suddnely greet him out of nowhere made Hiro snapp out from his little mind paac,e and almsot tripping voer himself (again) as he twirled around to face the older. "OH uh, hi!" he mumbled back, beaming up at the older boy while covering up his work quickly. "I'm fine! Just fine, great, yupp! How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:33 am

The way Hiro almost tripped over himself, twirling around, hurring to cover some stuff he didn't quite catch what it was, worried him slightly: this boy always had the most extreme reactions to their meetings... but, well, he really had no right to speak up.
"I-I'm fine too" he replied with a little smile, flashing a quick, curious glance at what tadashi had just covered. He was almost tempted to ask what it was but in the end he decided that, if Hiro didn't want to share it, well, that was his choice... but that maybe also meant the boy wasn't interested in working with a partner... he gulped... ok, now he was even more nervous...
"uhm... I-I... I was... I was wondering..." he started, scratching his neck and looking down before he decided to change approach "you se... C-Callaghan gave me a-a task... uhm... he s-said I s-should have a p-partner s-so... uhm..." he looked up at the boy, awfully tense and not really sure now how to put it " ahm... you... m-maybe y-you would l-like t-to...?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Hiro blinked a coule of times as he allowed Tadashi's words to sink in, the wide grin on his face slowly growing even wider if possible. Normally, he would flat out decline the offer of having a partner or work with someone else. He'd always preferd doing things on his own, and as much as he hated to admit it he didn't know how to work with others either... His sociall skills are so bad at times even Hiro almsot felt pity for himself. Though the Proffesor had already had to rmeind him it would be more than good training for the boy to work with others, he just hadn't managed to forze himself to find someone he's willing to work with yet.
But with Tadashi here? Hiro saw no reason to delcine the offer, it would benefit them both! Right??
"Sure!" he exclaimed excitedly, almost cutting the older offer. Realising how he was acting, he quickly calmed down and cleared his throat, reminding himself to act calmer and more casually. "I don't see why not," he smiled, having to bit the inside of his cheek to contain some of the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:41 pm

As Hiro cut him off with his enthusiasm, Tadashi jerked in surprise but smiled widely immediately after: he wasn't hoping that the boy-genius would agree to work with him, not so soon, not without even any explanation! But while Hiro tried to contain himself after that, Tadashi had no problems displaying all his childish enthusiasm "Really??? That's great!!!!!" With a smile that occupied almost his whole face, Tadashi could barely keep himself from jumping on the younger boy and hug him "S-so... well... the project should be t-to create an artificial intelligence... s-so... y-you ok with it?" he asked hesitant but hoping in the same time
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:21 pm

The boy genius's eyes were practically sparkling right then with pure admiration and excitment. First off, he as still surprised that Tadashi ahd decided to ask him off all people to have as a working partner (beacuse really, with same hobbies or not, surely Tadashi had taken notice himself of Hiro's lack of people skills and uh.... odd behavior at times), and then while he was overjoyed by the offer, he couldn't help worry. WHat if he mssed this up? Made Tadashi regrett his decison, or maybe he'll lose concentration and wouldn't be able to be of any help at all?!
...Calm down, you're a genius, Hiro mentally assured himself. And you're not a fanboy. You can do this.
"Artificial intelligence?" Hiro repeated cheerfully, obviously intrigued already. "Of course I'm ok with it!! Let's get right to it!!"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Tadashi just couldn't be happier: not only Hiro seemed happy at the idea of work on a project with him, the project itself seemed to interest him as well! He just couldn't stop smiling! And sure, he had noticed Hiro was a bit socially awkward... but... that actually just made him feel more comfortable around the boy: at least he wasn't the only weird one... and the fact that the guy always seemed so enthusiastic about seeing him really was a big thing for Tadashi, he didn't have to wonder if he was annoying the younger boy or if he'd better be off... He just enjoyed Hiro's company! And in a different way from Reno: with Reno had now quite a closer relationship, but Hiro... this boy was quite more similar to him, he felt a certain connection to him, and the age gap didn't look like a problem at all! Actually, probably the most childish and naive one of the two was Tadashi and not Hiro...
"Perfect!" he exclaimed happily, bringing over his tablet just with the power of his mind, ready to take notes. "So... uhm... I w-was thinking we can create a program that c-can get in contact with any compure... y-you know? Like... i-in a pendrive... sorta... a-and... connect with the pc and t-take over as soon as we connect it..."
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Hiro stared in complete awe of the older ability when he brought over the tablet, but quickly got in to his 'working-mode' when Tadashi started discussing his idea. "Right! That shouldn't be too hard," Hiro grinned, giving the floating tablet another quick look over, getting new ideas on how to continue on his other project before fishing out his own tablet. "Sorta like hacking... let's start with that, and then see how much we could develop it during the process?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Tadashi quickly sat next to Hiro and in no time the two boys were lost in the details of the programmations: it was an ambitious project they had in mind, not just a stupid program but a proper intelligence, that put on the test both the guys abilities... but that was the fun after all! Tadashi had insisted to call this artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. (Just A Rather Very Intelligent System), just cause you can't never be nerd enough... from what they were designing, Jarvis were designed to completely take control of the computer he was connected to and work as someone's personal butler inside it, answering every command he received. Something like that was just gonna be revolutionary: it would give 100% freedom to the user but even more than that!
Tadashi couldn't be more proud of this project, and teaming up with Hiro had just been the best choice ever! He had never managed to team up with anyone but damn did he make a good team with the boy! Just... they had worked on this project for 8 hours straight without any interruptions... enthusiasm was a great thing but now he was finally starting to feel the sting of hunger... and they had done with all the programming, they just needed some polishing and then the real job... when suddenly his stomach grumbled loudly he blushed embarrassed before rubbing his neck with one hand "ehm... what do you say? break?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:18 am

Hiro, having complety focused on their project throguth eight hours straight without any thoughts about break whatsoever, could give a sma'l hum at first at Tadashi's suggestion, still tinkering with his part of their work non-stop. It wasn't until he felt his eyes begin to drop (again) and suddenly feel his forehead hit the table that he realised what Tadashi ahd said. "Ow! I mean yeah, yeah sure. Break sounds good," he said quickly, smling sheepishly up at the older while rubbing his forehead. Well, that's what eh egt for ignoring the need to sleep for days. "I have gummi bears..." he murmured while pulling up his bag to look for his snacks.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Hiro hummed to him but it was way too evident he didn't even listen to him. Tadashi just waited to see if Hiro would actually catch up with what he had just said, and... it took actually a bit longer than he had expected for the young boy genius to finally stop tinkering and agree to a break, and only after he had almost dropped asleep on the table! Tadashi couldn't help but chuckle, but then, as Hiro said he had gummi bears with him, his eyes shone with interest: yummi... but... well, it wasn't like Hiro had offered to share, and he wasn't going to steal them from him... and he hadn't brought anything with him... "uhm... I-I might... g-go buy something..." he replied with a smile
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:48 pm

The smile on Hiro's face flated a bit when Tadashi only said he'd go and by something else, blinking once in confusion. He thought they could share... Didn't the older like sweets just as much him? "U-um... I don't mind sharing," He said a bit hurriedly, holding out the bag as an offer for Tadashi. "I have more snacks here!" he quickly added, shoving the gummi bears in the elder's hand before placing his backpack on the table, and started to empty it on all kinds of sweets he had gathered.
Wow, of Reno and Nolan could see him actually willingly sharing his treats... They'd gasp and say something along the lines off; 'The world must be ending!' Assholes...
"I have refreshments too!" he went on brightly, picking out a couple of sodas as well.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:58 pm

As Hiro stated how he didn't mind sharing Tadashi blinked in surprise "Really?" he asked, a big smile forming on his lips at the sight of all the sweets the younger boy had. Now he had no idea that for Hiro sharing was such a big deal but just in general, such an invitation was really, well... sweet! "Thank you!" he replied, his smile only widening as he took a gummi bear and put it in his mouth. Oh, sweets glorious sweets! If someone dared to say that there was something better than sugar on this world he would call that blasphemy! Well... maybe he wouldn't if they were referring to Flynn.... NONONO! Bad thoughs, bad thoughs, let's head back to the safe zone... the thought made him blush slightly, but he immediately tried to distract himself "I-I think we are doing a g-great job, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 pm

The boy felt a small wave of relief wahs over him when his ab partner accepted the offer, smiling a bit goofily while opening a bag of cookies for himself. "Take as much as you want, I've more than enough for a whole school class," he beamed, already munching away on the treats. Huh. Maybe it wasn't such a hard thing being nice to people afterall? And it definitely didn't have anything to do with his small admiration for the older geek. Nope. Not at all. (Not a god damn fanboy.)
He nodded enustiacilly at what Tadashi said, agreeing with him fully on that. Although, he couldn't help but wonder abit about that sudden blush on his face. "Everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm

"Thanks!" he repeated, his smile just couldn't get any wider: he didn't let the boy beg him, after all if he wanted to share, well, such a gift was more than welcome. He would exchange the nice gesture later, that was for sure, not because he had to but because he wanted to. He kept munching on some gummi bears before stretching toward a chocolate bar and opening it "uhm... yeah, f-fine..." he replied to Hiro's question, cursing himself for going to such a dangerous place with his mind. "Uhm... s-so... w-where you working o-on something? B-before... y-you know... Jarvis?" he asked to the boy, unable to keep much longer his curiosity
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:25 am

Hiro quirked an eyebrow at his lab partner, not exactly beliving him when he told the boy he was fine. Well... if he didn't want to talk about it, then who was Hiro to force it out of him? He if anyone should know to back off when there was thigns you just didn't feel like sharing. His perked up again though when Tadashi changed the topic, having almsot forgotten his own little project from before. "Oh that? Nah, it's nothign spec-" he trailed off, glacning betwene his projects till hidden beneeth a cover on the table, and then back up at Tadashi. Now he had a chance to ask for opininons... and advice. "W-well, it's something you inspired me to do actually," he murmured a bit shyly, pulling off the cover to show somethign that looked like a helmet. "You know the last time we met, and had that game marathoon?" he grinned. "You didin't need to use the controller beacuse of your powers, and this thign here would give me the same ability..."
How stupid didn't that just sound? Urgh....
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:01 pm

He was glad Hiro didn't insist on the topic, he really didn't want to talk about it... As the boy started replying to his own question, he was ready to desist as well, after all it would be unfair to try to force it out of the younger boy when he had just been kind enough to let go of the subject he didn't want to talk to. To his big surprise though, Hiro changed his mind: something he inspired him to do? He? How? When? Why? What? Now he was damn curious! He was still nomming on his chocolate but his eyes had widened and were shining with interest as the boy pulled off the cover showing the weird helmet. Staring at the thing, Tadashi heard Hiro's explanation and his expression turned into one of pure awe "That's incredible!!!" he said, immediately lifting the helmet with his mind, ready to analyze it, before realizing that, well, that wasn't really polite and his enthusiasm wasn't an excuse "Ehm... c-can I... t-take a look?" he asked shyly
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Hiro felt a blush coming on at the enthusiastic response from the older, not having been expecting such a positive reaction to be honest. Normally he'd hit whoever who was touching his stuff on the head with something heavy, or slapping their hands away without second thoughts. But when Tadashi used his powers to move his little 'wonder-helmet' over to himself, He didn't find himself mind tht much. Nope, he instead felt more eager to show what he's worked on. At the odler's shy question, he just nodded vigorously, immediately leaning over and beginning to explain how it worked and how he had thought it all up. "There's still some work left to do though," he murmured, eyebrows knitted in thought as he half glared at the helmet. "I still haven't quite figured out how for this to stay in control you play. It's like, losing connection with the game after a minute or so everytime I try it out."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Tadashi's smile got wide once again as Hiro allowed him to take a look, not allowing him to repeat it a second time he brought the helmet closer with his mind and started analysing it while listening to the younger's explanation. He just nodded now and then, carefully checking it with his power as well, feeling the little helmet: that really was an admirable piece of work! As the boy mentioned the problem, though, Tadashi bit a bit his lower lip "Mhm... I-I think... i-it might be a l-lose connection here..." he pointed at a specific point inside the helmet: there he had felt a chip connected a bit loosely to everything else but being so deep inside the helmet it was hard to find it without his connection to technology
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Hiro blinked a couple of times, almsot feeling a bit ashamed if it turned out that he hadn't just been careful enough, and been to exaggaerated and missed such a small detail. However, when he leane din closer to see what Tadashi was pointing too, he only smacked himself in the head before grabbng the helmet to inspect it himself. Tadashi was right, one of the chips there wasn't connected fully correctly. "How could I miss that...?" he murmured a bit in shame to himself, pouting as he carefully began to tyr and fix it. He'd need some of his tools for this though, if he wanted to avoid ruining something. "...I'll fix this another time," he then declared, carefully putting it away and smiled up at Tadashi. "Now I know how to continue anyway. Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 am

He smiled shyly to Hiro, almost feeling sorry it had to be so easy to him to just spot that small mistake after all the hard work the younger had put into that... but as he said, at least he had helped, hadn't he? "N-no problem" he replied with a smile shaking his head "Y-you can test it with m-me when it's ready i-if you want..." he added, quite hoping Hiro would agree to that: now he had much more chances to lose in a match... but that would be an epic game!!!!!!! As he finished his chocolate bar though, Dashi realised two things: number one, he was much too tired to continue to focus on their project, and number two, he was much too hungry, sweets would cover only a part of his appetite! "Uhm... ehm... I-I was t-thinking... m-maybe we can c-call it a day w-with Jarvis a-and... m-maybe... i-if you want... y-you can c-come in my r-room f-for... p-pizza and videogames?" He asked with such a puppylike expression, the hope for a positive answer obvious on his face
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm

After putting his beloved little project away, and making sure it was safe from curious hands, hiro went back to finishing up his bag of gummi bears, feeling more content with himself than just minutes before. Munching up on the last of his treat, he nodded eagerly at Tadashi's next suggestion, more than happy to have another videogame marathon with the elder, and with pizza to boost!
And then his expression fell into a small grimace ocne he remembered Reno shared the room with Tadashi, along witht eh risk of having Nolan there... Tadashi had even walked in on them once apparently!
Urgh ew... stop imagining that, he told himself, qickly shaking those thoughts off.
"I'm never one to turn down an offer of videogames. And pizza," he beamed. "Can we kick out the ginger if he's there?" he half joked.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:36 pm

As Hiro accepted, Tadashi smiled widely, obviously more than happy that the boy just agreed to spend the evening with him. It was so weird... just a little time ago he just wasn't able to stay alone in the same room with another person of the same gender and now three of the people he liked the most were guys! If someone would have told him just a little while ago, he would have thought they were nuts...
At Hiro's comment about 'the ginger', though, Tadashi blinked in surprise and tilted his head "uh? Reno? I-I thought you were friends..." he said, starting to recover his stuffs and getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}   Lab partners? {TAG Hiro} Empty

Back to top Go down

Lab partners? {TAG Hiro}
Page 1 of 1