EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Running {Reno&Hiro Audition}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Running {Reno&Hiro Audition} Empty
PostSubject: Running {Reno&Hiro Audition}   Running {Reno&Hiro Audition} EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:12 pm

The slow steps of the boy echoed inside the old abandoned church, the enormous door closing heavily behind him. His expression was one of exhaustion mixed with slight irritation as he without hesitation made his way towards the unmoving body, wrinkling his nose slightly in disgust as he took in the blood trailing down from the man’s forehead, the wild and fiery hair not exactly doing much to hide it. What a lovely sight to see first thing in the morning.
”I thought you said you could handle it,” the boy muttered, slightly poking the head with his foot. The boy received a low groan in return, and getting his foot shoved away from the male’s face as he forced himself to sit up. The redhead shaked his head a couple of times, trying to stop the world from spinning and shake off the blurriness from his eyesight. Meanwhile, the boy merely stood there and wtahced the older with a bored look, loudly slurping on the enourmos cup of coffe in his hands. The smell of caffeine apparently helped the older get his foucs back quicker, as he the next second turned his head up and wordleassly snatched th cup out of the boy’s hands. The boy had apparently been expecting this, and allowed his company to slurp down the rest of the coffe. ”Again, I thought you said you could handle it,” he repeated, giving the small bulletwound on the redhead’s forehead a slightly intruged look. ”I did handle it,” was the grouchy reply. Another groan emmited from the redhead as he slowly leaned forward, placing a hand over his forhead when the blood keept trailing down over his eye. Shaking his head again, the man removed his hand, the wound now gone, as if it were never there to begin with. The only trace left was the smeared out blood beneeth the red pile of hair. ”Now they’ll leave us alone, thinking they actually killed me and all,” he snorted, now with newfound energy jumping up on his feet, casually tossing the small bullet to the boy. ”Sovenier, ya welcome Hero.”
”It’s Hiro,” the boy corrected, catching the bullet nontheless and began inspecting it curiously. ”How exactly aren’t you dead again?” Hiro asked after a moment, giving the redhead a cautious look. Some low muttering and cursing followed as the grown up tried to wipe of the bloodstains from his clothes. ”The morons keep missing the heart,” he said nonchallantly, sighing annoyed to himself. ”And the bullet was small enough, much easier to heal.”
Hiro merly hummed in thought to this, mentally taking notes as he tossed away the bullet. ”Is the little genius confused~?”
Hiro pouted for a few seconds, before giving the redhead an unimpressed glare. ”Careful Reno, or this little genius will cost you another helicopter.”
The younger of the two smirked devilishly up at Reno, who looked horror-struck for a couple of seconds at the reminder. ”You still owe me for the last one…” he mutterd, eyebrow twitching at the memory. Hiro just chuckled, a sound that to anyone else would’ve been innocent, if they hadn't had the ’privilege’ to get to know the brat like Reno had.
”You ’hacked’ into my helicopter somehow…”
”Childsplay.”
”…and then crashed it…”
”I thought you liked fireworks.”
”…with me still in it!”
”Nothing you haven’t been through before.”
Reno flickerd Hiro on the noes, who whined childihsly in response to it. ”And people wonder why I hate kids,” Reno sighed tiredly, starting to make his way out of the old church with Hiro closely following behind. Reaching inside his pocket, Reno pulled out his lighter and last pack of ciggaretes. Inhadling deeply, he closed his eyes for a second as he enjoyed the familiar burn, slowly breathing out the light steam of smoke. After steping outside, Reno stared blankly at the car sloppily parked centimers outside the door, side glancing down at the smug expression on Hiro. ”I distinctly recall us agreeing on letting me handling the hotwiring…” Reno began in a flat tone. Hiro just shrugged, already making his way around the car towards the drivers seat. ”You’re way to sloppy when you do it though, leave the hotwiring to the pro,” the 14-year old proudly excalimed, just about to place himself behind the wheel until Reno firmly grabbed him by the collar, and pushed him over to the passanger’s seat instead. ”As well as the driving,” the redhead finished his sentance tossing away his joint and taking the wheel himself. ”Car accidents ain’t pretty kid, take if from me who’s got more than just experience from it.”
Hiro pouted to himself, crossing his amrs over his chest and sunk down in his seat displeased. He rolle dhis eyes when the older went on listing down the stuff that already seemed to be missing from the vecihle, and wondering how the hell the car even managed to survie Hiro’s shitty driving skills. ”Yeah ok I get it, no driving with Reno in the car,” Hiro groaned annoyed, sticking his tounge out at the older when he reccived a very typical and cocky smirk from him. The darkhaired boy turned his head towards the window, watching the slums and the rotting part of the city dissapear behind them. ”So, this place, Training Center or whatever, you still remember the way?” Reno asked casually, snapping Hiro out of his little daydream. ”Obviously,” he said back, brown eyes glancing back out the window. ”It’ll take around two days of driving, if we’re lucky.”
”And if this car doesn’t break down halfway there,” Reno mutterd. ”What the hell did you do to this peice of scrap anyway?” he began to complain again. Feeling eyes practially boring into him, Reno turned his eyes away from the road to return the glare, but instead ended up giving the boy a questioning look. ”What now?” he asked, quricking an eyebrow at the suspicious look Hiro was giving him. ”Why are you even applying there?” the boy asked with narrowed eyes, as if trying to see through the older man and call him out on his bluff.
Reno gave him a blank, unreadable look at first much to Hiro’s annoyance, and reaturned his focus back on the road. ”Gotta start fresh somewhere,” he then said, ignoring the judging look the kid was now giving him instead.
”You’re just running away Reno,” he said sternly, earning a cold smirk in return from the older. ”And you’d know all about that, little runaway~”
Hiro gaped, flushing slightly and about to snapp something back but decided against it, and instead just slumped bakc in his seat, pouting again.
”Relax Shiro, let’s not fight on this little roadtrip,” Reno laughed, making the boy’s eyebrow twitch. ”It’s HIRO.”
”Shiro is way cuter though.”
”Do I look cute to you?”
”Really want me to answear that?”
”…just keep driving asshole.”
Back to top Go down

Running {Reno&Hiro Audition}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions :: Auditions-
Jump to: