EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Reunion (tag: Kadaj)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:33 am

Riku yawned to himself as he levitated a handful of coins across the palm of his hand. The school had been boring so far. Just meeting other people with powers. While it had been interesting for a little bit Riku was losing interest. If nothing happened any time soon he might have to end up skipping the island entirely.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:55 am

Kadaj walked quietly around the outdoor area, feet following the path toward the pond. So far she'd found a lot more accepting and friendly people than she'd anticipated and she wasn't sure whether to feel happy or anxious about that.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:01 am

Riku sighed and laid back in the grass. This day was really starting to wear on. If he wanted a life this boring, he would have never have told his parents he had powers in the first place. He would have still gone to school everyday, probably have ended up at some dead in job that his parents picked for him after he went to their choice in colleges. Boring. He brought his hand back down and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:10 am

Kadaj stilled when she noticed another person nearby, surprised especially by their hair color which was strikingly similar to her own. Her shoes made an audible scuffing noise against the path as she stopped. The guy looked vaguely familiar, but beyond the resemblance she couldn't place how.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Riku sat up when he saw someone's reflection in one of the coins. He turned to face them, staring at the new person for a moment. They looked familiar but he wasn't sure he knew exactly where he remembered them from. "You going to stand there all day?" he asked. "You can sit by me you know."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Kadaj rolled her eyes, but accepted the offer, sitting down on the grass next to the boy. She chalked it up to curiosity. "So, what's your name?" She questioned, head tilting at the boy as if to accent her words.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:28 pm

"Riku," he replied. "And what about you?" It was frustrating since he couldn't place where he knew her from. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. It wasn't often he ran into someone who had the same hair color as he did either. It was strange. He was about to ask whether or not she had gone to the same school as he had before his parents kicked him out.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Kadaj's eyebrows raised as she realized how she recognized him. "Oh.." She breathed, "This was not was I was expecting. Umm, It's Kadaj." She couldn't help but feel a bit nervous saying that. She hadn't seen Riku in so long; it had been before she'd transitioned that she last saw him.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Riku felt the realization dawn on him. "Kadaj as in Kadaj Crescent...?" he asked slowly, it could be a coincidence but she really looked like his cousin now that she mentioned it. It had been years since he last saw the other two boys but that wouldn't have been right. She was obviously not a guy.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Kadaj nodded, running a hand through her hair, eyes becoming visible now her bangs were away from her face. "Ya, it's- I guess I look kinda different from when you last saw me." She said, unsure of her words. She glanced away for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 pm

"Uh, yeah," Riku said in surprise. "You do. So... You're a girl now..." It was a bit to take in. But she seemed to have a sort of comfort in her own skin that she hadn't had before. "So... You still go by Kadaj right? Or should I call you something different?" he asked wanting to go with what she wanted. He hadn't seen her in years so who was he to judge her for changing?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:42 pm

She nodded, a light and relieved smile touching her face at his accepting reaction. "Ya, I still go by Kadaj, sometimes Dajay as a nickname," she clarified. It was nice to see him again after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Riku smiled sincerely for what seemed the first time in a very long time. "If I get your pronouns wrong hit me, okay?" he told her. He wanted her to know he supported her fully and completely. "But... it's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:29 am

Kadaj chuckled softly, nodding. "Ya, okay," she agreed. Though she'd probably just remind him, not actually hit him. "It's good to see you too. Yazoo came to the island too, so if you see him around you should catch up with him as well."
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 am

"What a small world." Riku muttered. He hadn't honestly expected to see them again. After his parents kicked him out, he lost contact with his entire family. They wanted nothing to do with the 'freak' who could magnetize metal or warp it to his whims. So he ended up homeless for nearly seven years. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:06 am

"Pretty good, things were a bit shaky when we had to move..."  She frowned, glancing at the ground.  "B-but it all sorted itself out..."  She ran a hand through her hair nervously.  After the incident she'd gotten a much tighter grip on her powers and had gotten quite skilled at suppressing them most of the time.  It was very hard to unlearn that habit.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:36 pm

"Funny... Same thing pretty much happened to me." He murmured. He wasn't about to go into detail about her aunt and uncle kicked him out, how he lived on the streets because he couldn't find anywhere else to go and he couldn't burden her parents with his very presence, not to mention they would try to convince him to go back to his parents.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:00 pm

"It's not fun to deal with," She said sympathetically, fidgeting with some of the grass, some of it withered slightly at her touch as her thoughts wandered. Once she noticed she stopped fidgeting with it. " How'd you find out about Elite?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Riku Coswell

Riku Coswell

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:02 pm

"I uh... Got arrested." Riku said. "An officer gave me a flyer for the school. Told me to shape up or I'd be locked up." Not his finest moment. Granted he had also been trying to break out of the jail cell he had been temporarily detained in. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, ashamed he had admitted that to his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (tag: Kadaj)    Reunion (tag: Kadaj)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (tag: Kadaj)
Page 1 of 1