EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) Empty
PostSubject: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:08 am

As Karissa was sitting at the pond, she was gazing at the pond and thought of the time when she met Fetch, who was willing to help her get stronger. She was up there to get stronger, but, at the same time, learn something. She was committed to do the training as well as to testing her skills. She walks towards the trees and points her fingers at it, and she felt some wind coming out. It was a little light, again, but, it was better than nothing.

Last edited by Karissa Breeze on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Kadaj had been quietly walking around the grounds. The sky was a bit overcast so not as many people were out. That suited her just fine. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, letting her feet take her wherever.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:45 am

When training on her own, she felt some wind coming into her, and started blow the grass that was surrounding her. It was very soothing and felt some solitude coming into her as she was blowing gently. At the corner of her eye, she sees another student that she recognized from her training room, and she did recognize the lady's hair, but, didn't remember her name. She did see her walking around the pond area, so, time to get to know another student; she walks towards her and walks next to her. "Hey, I think I remember you from the training session...." She started off the conversation, with a soft tone since she looked like one of those girls who did not mind solitude.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:16 am

Kadaj jumped in surprise at being greeted, recoiling back slightly from the other girl. Her expression closed off a bit, mouth thinning into a displeased downward curve. "Yes," Kadaj confirmed uncertainly, though her tone was painted as one of disinterest as she quirked an eyebrow at the other girl, gaze lowered on her in a judging sort of way. "We're both in the elemental manipulation division." Her tone held an unspoken 'so what?'.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:44 am

She looked at the silver haired young woman who did look surprised by her greeting. Perhaps she was a little too excited to meet another classmate, but, this student looked like she was either not in the mood to talk, or just wanted to be alone, but, she wanted to at least discuss their powers and see what the difference between hers and this young woman's. "Yeah.. I just remembered what you did during the training session, I just thought you were.. pretty good." She said, with an awkward tone in her voice. By the look in her eyes, Karissa can tell that she was not interested with her powers at the moment. At least talking was better than just asking for a battle. "I know that. I just like to talk about our powers.. mine is air bending.. what is yours?" She asked, in a small awkward tone with a soft expression.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:56 am

Kadaj's eyebrow's raised slightly at the compliment to her powers. She wasn't used to anyone viewing them as a positive thing. Her expression softened slightly, noticing the girl seemed a little shy. She supposed it wasn't the end of the world to talk to her. "My power is radiation manipulation. It's not the most... safe power."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:00 am

Seeing that she was open to having some conversations, she still kept her voice low since she did not want to overwhelm her by being overly excited just because she was in the same class with her. She was not a celebrity or anyone famous, she was in the same division like her. She was a little shy when meeting new people, but, if it was anyone from her division, she would not mind having conversations about powers and such. She listened to her power and it did sound dangerous, so, she just simply nodded. "I can tell from your demonstration.. boy did it seem really powerful compared to mine. I felt like mine was a little weak, but, I am getting help from this young woman who is really sweet." She replied, and continued to think about Fetch helping her, which kept her moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:05 am

Kadaj glanced down at her hands. She'd been very nervous about her demonstration, trying to only minimally exercise her power. Had it really been that impressive? "O-oh... Well I'm glad you've got someone who's helping you out with training. I don't think I'd be very comfortable training with others yet. If I slip up it's better if others aren't around. Unless they have immortality or immunity or something."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:12 am

She looked at her and thought that she was pretty nervous about her demonstration when first showing it in the division room, but did remember that her power was pretty strong compared to hers, and thought it could be under Fetch's level, but, everyone's power was different, so, no time to compared to whose is the strongest. She did nod when she was impressed that she got someone to help her, although she was a fire bender, but at least she was one. "Well, the person that is helping me at the moment is Fetch. I remember her being a fire bender and she is from the same division as us." She commented, and looked at her who she can tell was a little nervous again; this time it was regarding training with other people. "Oh, I see. You can do what I am doing if you don't want to get anyone else hurt, which is training someone from the same manipulation division, if that can help you. Also, if you stay calm during your training, I can see your comfort level going up. Just a recommendation from me." She said, and thought it could help her.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:10 am

Kadaj didn't feel like people from their own division were the best to train with, but didn't voice that to Karissa, just nodding and giving her a slight smile for the recommendation. The keeping calm part was a good suggestion, but easier said than done. "It's just kind of different, most people's manipulations seem to be an element, where-as mine is more a type of energy." She frowned, folding her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:39 am

She was looking at the young woman, and thought that she was quite nervous when she suggested that training with the people in the same division could be a toughie, as she thought the same way when thinking about training with someone. She thought that training on the beach on her own was going to help her improve, but, remembered that someone with red hair mentioned that it would better to train with someone than just being on one's own. But, after training with Fetch, she did feel better about training with others; all she had to mainly do was keep calm. She then saw her smiling pretty lightly and thought that her idea about staying calm would be a good idea. She then heard her mention that a lot of the people in the division, of course had different manipulations, and thought that everyone's was based on something, like hers being based on air. She nodded at her comment when she mentioned that hers was more based on some energy. "I see, what kind of energy is it?" She asked, with a soft tone in her voice. She was now more curious about everyone's power, especially since they are in the same division anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:59 am

Kadaj let out a breath at having to explain further, eyebrows knitting together in annoyance. "Well radiation is a type of energy transmission. It ties into a lot more stuff than just what we traditionally think of when we hear the word radiation." She fell into a spiel about radiation and the many ways it could manifest. She'd done a fair amount of reading on the subject since her power became apparent. "Electromagnetic Radiation means I can affect visible light and radio waves if I want to while acoustic radiation is connected to seismic waves, like earthquakes. And that's just scratching the surface of what I've read on the subject."
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:24 am

Victor had stumbled upon the relatively small pond whilst looking for a place he could host a picnic in the not to distant future.
As he neared it more, he spotted two young(ish) girls, walking and talking.
So, Victor decided, as any normal person knows they would, to eavesdrop a little.

After hearing the Silvered one's plight, he decided to speak up.
"All of which" he says in reference to this
Kadaj Crescent wrote:
 "Electromagnetic Radiation means I can affect visible light and radio waves if I want to while acoustic radiation is connected to seismic waves, like earthquakes.  And that's just scratching the surface of what I've read on the subject."
statement "I can absorb"
Comming closer, he reaches out his hand,
"Victor Van-Dort, MPT division, Energy Absorption and Neutralization. And as I said, Radiation included"

Last edited by Victor Van-Dort on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:38 am

Kadaj glances over curiously at the newcomer, further explanations of radiation fading from her mind. His power meant he wasn't affected by hers? She accepted his hand with her gloved one. "Kadaj Crescent, I think you already heard what my power is." She gave him a grin, finding herself far more at ease around someone she knew her power couldn't harm.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:47 am

She turns around and saw this newcomer and reveals his power. She heard it was absorption with some small mix of radiation, which did sound pretty wicked. She saw that he was already introducing himself to Kadaj, but, did not mind stepping in to talk about her power too. "Karissa Breeze. I manipulate wind, if you didn't hear my power, it's not that cool as radiation or Kadaj's but, it's something." She introduces herself and reaches her hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:52 am

"Pleasure to meet you both" He says with a smile,
"So, do you know how you want to go about improving your abilities? Or where would be an appropriate place?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:24 am

"Well, mostly I've been reading up on radiation lately. I've been hoping understanding what my power manipulates will give me better control over it," She explained to Victor, tucking some of her bangs behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 am

She looks up to Victor who asked her and Kadaj a question about a place to improve their powers. "For me personally, I usually go to the beach since it's.. more calming and it has light wind." She said, and turns to the silver haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:07 am

"Do your abilities need much honing?"  Kadaj inquired curiously.  Something like his seemed more like something that just happened, there was very little to control about it.
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:18 am

(33 hours over Three day's of trying to reply, and having either Oprea crash or the internet I am here)

"No, well, I don't get a choice, as it's passive it always just happens" He thinking for a moment, before continuing,
"If you were to send out a blast with me between the two of you, I doubt Miss Karissa would feel anything, thought the grass might" he says, before questioning them,
"Also, how powerful are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:50 pm

((It's ok))

When Karissa was listening to his comment about Karissa not feeling anything when he was asking about some sort of blasting between the two of them, she tilted her head towards him. "I guess I would feel a little something; I don't have the power of invisibility; I do control the wind, but, you're right. The grass would feel something." She said, with a little sweat coming down her face. When she heard him about the power level, she felt her heart pumping. This was going to be a little embarrassing answer since Kadaj's power seemed more powerful than hers. "Well, I guess mine's a little powerful; it's getting there though." She said, with a little jittery tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)   Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Manipulations are different....(Tag: Kadaj and Victor)
Page 1 of 1