EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Shots (Tag: Cloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:27 pm

"Yeah... Guess it's just a difference in the programs." Zack said. He cast a look at Cloud when he spoke about how easy his powers made it to stop an enemy. Zack could do the same with a gun and even more with his own sword. Nothing scarier than a winged man with a sword apparently. "If you say so." Zack said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 pm

"Yeah, that could be it!" Cloud nodded and then grinned again, changing the topic with his next words. "So, wingman, who's your roommate though?", he asked when they had already reached the door of Zack's room. He wasn't that curious honestly, but the question just popped up in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Zack unlocked the door for the both of them, opening it and stepping in but leaving it open for Cloud. "Me and Noctis are together. Good guy. Knew him back in the day. Never expected to see him here of all places." Zack said. "So what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 am

CLoud followed the winged man inside his room. Wait, what did he just say? "Noctis? Seriously? Oh, wow, if that's not a coinsidence, I don't know what that even is!", he said and his first surprised expression quickly turned into a wicked smile. Oh, he could take revenge on him this night..! Thanks, he thought and looked against the floor above him. "Didn't know you knew each other. From the military I guess?", he asked innocently, hiding his thoughts of painting Noctis' face with an edding-pencil. "My roommates are Harry and Hiccup, but they're not much around..", he explained. He wouldn't say it was bothering him much. He could bring all the girls into his room easily.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:23 am

"Yeah, protection detail," Zack said. "One of my first real missions. Met him and Lightning both. We kept in touch but I didn't expect either of them to come here." It had been quite the pleasant surprise to actually have someone he knew here with him. He wished his sister had more friend with her but that was just the unfortunate turn of the tide. She didn't have many friends with powers. "But he might be out. Got himself a girlfriend... But you might meet him tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:06 pm

"Hmmmm, okay.", he mumbled. So that was why the feathered guy and he had never met. "Either of them? You mean, Lightning is here, too? Haven't seen her....", he said and grinned. He knew she was annoyed by him, but he knew she liked him though. He couldn't wait to meet her. Cloud was really disappointed when he heard Noctis might not be there. Damn. But then he listened up. "A girlfriend? You mean that adorable thing, uhm... Alisa?", he asked. Now that was interesting. And good to know aswell. Tomorrow, alright then..
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:58 pm

"Wait? You know Lightning?" Zack asked in confusion. She had never mentioned Cloud before. Noctis had never mentioned Cloud either. "Hey, there!" Zack said quickly, when he heard Cloud's interest in Alisa. She was a sweet girl and Zack had promised to look out for her. "Noctis is seeing her. You don't go after someone who is already in a relationship."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:24 am

"Jup, met her once or twice", he just said with no further explanation. He laughed at Zack's reaction. "Keep calm, man, keep calm. I just said she was cute, that's all.", he said grinning. But Zack was right, Cloud could easily take revenge on Noctis by going for his girl...Well, he'd see. Though he usually didn't go for taken girls, at least if he knew about it. SOmetimes they didn't tell him they had a boyfriend already..
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 am

Zack frowned. Maybe this wasn't the best idea after all. "So... nachos, right?" he asked, trying to get the topic off the women. He didn't like the way Cloud was talking about them. If he tried anything either of them weren't okay with, he and Zack would have to have words. "I'll head to the kitchen and you can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Cloud nodded at both, the question after nachoes and that Zack would go to get them. "I'll stay right... here.", he meant and sat down on the couch, with an innocent glance towards him. Cloud waited until Zack was gone and stood up again to check if Noctis really wasn't there. He sighed. Damn. Noone in the bedroom or bathroom... A little disappointed he sat down again on the same sopt on the couch and waited for zack to come back with the nachos.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Zack left and went to the kitchen, swaying slightly as he did. He shrugged it off and managed to make them some food to take back to the room. It probably could have been made better but Zack was just happy it was edible. So he stopped to get the beer he had hid in the back of one of the kitchen fridges' and back to his room. "Food's here!" he announced. Cloud was right where he left him it appeared. Zack set down the nachos on the coffee table and offered Cloud one of the beers.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:55 pm

"Yay!", Cloud said in excitement, but his smile was cool. Though his eyes sticked with the nachos when Zack came closer and sat them down. When he noticed him offering him a bottle of beer, he looked up, thanked him and took it. "What a service here.", he said teasingly and waited for Zack to sit down aswell before he grabbed a nacho, put it into the cheese sauce and ate it. "Mmmmmhhhh, mmmhhh! Yummie.", he said and took another one. They were still hot, but he just cooled them down with his power when he touched them.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 pm

"Well, as my ma used to say, if you go hungry in a Fair household," he said, smirking at his mother's pun, "Then it's your own fault." Zack popped the tops to both the beers, clinking his glass against Cloud's before taking a healthy swig. "What about your folks?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Cloud laughed at that pun. "Your mother seems like a smart lady!", he said and winked. Ha nodded as a thank when he opened his bottle too and toasted to him, too. "On great mothers.", he said and drank a sip. "My folks? You mean my family or who? Just have a mother and a stepbrother. He's here too by the way. His name is Jack Frost. Small, white hair, the gloomy type.", he described him smirking. He loved his brother and he loved his mother, but besides them there was nobody he loved. Had loved and will love.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

"On great mothers," Zack confirmed and toasted Cloud. "Can't say I've met him. But if you run into Xion, that's my kid sister. She's the super quiet, shy type. Of course unless you understand half of her technological jargon." Zack said. He was a good eight years older than the girl. He adored both of the women in his life and did his best to take care of them, even though Xion was currently mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 pm

"Hmmmhhh...probably not.", he said and shrugged. He liked the shy and quiet type, but technological jargon? Didn't sound like much fun to him. He looked at Zack's face. "You're really sad that she's mad at ya , huh?", he asked. He couldn't really understand him.. Women always overreact, but they calm down easily as well.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:09 pm

"Yeah," Zack said, taking a slightly defeated tone. "I wasn't around when she was really growing up and when she needed me the most I wasn't there. But the kid knows how to hold a grudge." Zack didn't think Cloud understood what it meant to have his younger sister hating him for his own blunder. Cloud didn't act like he had a younger sister. Once he did, the world opened up to all sorts of horrible things that could happen to her if Zack wasn't there to protect her because he knew guys. Especially guys who talked about the way they slept around with women and knowing his sister's inability to forget things, namely a broken heart, Zack had to make sure she was safe. "I think I'll have to apologize to that guy..."

((Now I really want Cloud and Xion to meet!))
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:30 pm

(haha if you want sure <3)

"Hmh.... well, you're there now, right? But I think you shouldn't overreact just because you think you have to make things up with her. You can't just... put all the protection of the last years - or how much time it was - into the time you spend  with her now. That's too much. Of course she tries to escape from that.", he said wisley, but then ruined it with a laughter and ate some more nachos. "Man, I feel like Yoda right now." He chewed the nachos and then talked again. "Yeah, if you feel you need to do it, do it."
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:47 pm

(Maybe after this one)

Zack snorted over Cloud's attempt to be all sagely and wise. He knew he shouldn't hover the way he was and really he couldn't help it. "Yeah, yeah... It'll work out." Zack said. "So what about you? All those girl problems of yours? Want to talk about those?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 pm

He sighed. "I don't know... it's just.. well, there is this girl and I agreed to be her boyfriend, but I never do that and I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do. I'm sure she loves someone else, so I should just fuck her and then let her run to him, right? So.. why didn't I? I mean, sure, I like her and everything, but I like other girls too. I .. just don't think I'm the boyfriend-type you know?", he admitted and sighed again. He didn't know why he told him all theses things, but it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:36 pm

"Well, sounds to me like you really like her." Zack said. "That's probably why you agreed to see her. You don't want her with that other guy, even though she likes him too." If Zack heard this right, Cloud was attached to the woman, seeing her with someone else was probably upsetting. Zack knew that feeling. "So... What are you going to do about it?" This might not even need Cloud's action. But this could get messy.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:04 am

Cloud took a moment to answer. "Nothing... I just wait until it's over. Just.. spending some nice time as long as it will last. And then...", he shrugged weakly, not finishing the sentence. He didn't know what he would do when it ended with Remi...He hesitated to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:31 am

Zack raised his brow. He folded his arms across his chest. "You know that's kind of pathetic, right? If you like her, then tell her, show her!" Zack insisted. It was kind of funny that the man who was bragging about his luck with the ladies was striking out with the one he wanted. Plus, for Cloud to commit to one girl did surprise Zack.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:47 am

"I did. Do. But I'm not sure if I even want that. How can I want her to stay with me if I don't even know if I can be faithful to her. I don't even know if I want to be faithful. I mean, I'm sure I can, because I know it's just until we break up, but... if we don't how can I?", he explained and shook his head. He hated it when things got complicated. He didn't even know if it was worth his time when she wouldn't stick with him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 am

"I can't answer that for you," Zack replied. "My last relationship... I really thought that woman was special. I thought we had something good and I was fully willing and committed to her. Turns out she was cheating on me with one of the men in my regiment." He sighed. Maybe not the best examples to give out considering she cheated. "Maybe you last and maybe you don't. But commitment is... different. There's just something about that one person that makes you think 'wow, they're special' and you kind of forget about everyone else. They're still there, but they don't interest you as much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots (Tag: Cloud)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next