EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  Empty
PostSubject: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Ever since the lunch date with Cloud and Tadashi, she's been asking herself a question that she should really have the answer to. It's taken a lot of hesitation for her to find herself outside of Cloud's door. She'd texted him ahead of time so that it wasn't a surprise visit, she didn't want to be inconvenient. Remi took a deep breath and knocked on the door before stepping back and waiting for him to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 am

When Cloud got Remis message, he smiled. Okay, if she wanted to come over, he definitely had to go under the shower. Or should he wait for her...? Hm, no. Better not. He replied 'Yes, just come whenever you want.' and went into the bathroom to take a short shower. He was just finished in that moment someone knocked at the door. That had to be Remi , she was fast. He quickly wrapped a towel around his hips and went over to the door to open it. His skin was still a little bit wettish just like his hair, he had just really fast tried to dry himself, he didn't want to make her wait. He gave her a sexy smile. "Hey, my sweet Remi. YOu're early..come in", he said and stepped aside.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:11 am

Remi blinked at Cloud, turning slightly pink at the sight. "Are you trying to seduce me?" She asked him suspiciously, walking into his room when he stood aside. She walked to the couch, sitting on it and folding her legs. "I'll wait for you to get dressed," She waved him off. Remi probably wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with him while his body is glistening.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:16 am

"And if so?" He closed the door behind her and followed her to the couch, putting a hand on the back of the couch, right next to her head and leant forward. "Hmm, really? I thought you'd like what you see...", he said with a dark voice and a hot gaze. "Hm, you could help me get dressed if you want..", he went on.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:21 am

"Cloud," She began in warning voice. "I don't put the clothes on...I take them off." It was true enough in his case. "Besides, I have to ask you something...sort of important, I suppose, so, would you rather be half naked or would you rather be clothed?" Remi knew which he preferred, but maybe he would change his mind, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:47 am

He chuckled. "Hm, so I better put some on so you can pull them off again.", he said with a wink and straightened up again.
He raised his eyebrows. "...Important? Sounds serious. Just give me a minute..", he said and went into the bedroom to get dressed. When he came back, he wore jeans and a black T-Shirt and sat down next to her. "So? What is that serious thing?", he asked, really no idea what she wanted to talk about. Maybe she and Reno made up and she wanted to tell him she wouldn't sleep with him any longer?
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:10 am

Remi laughed at Cloud's joke and waited until he returned. She took a breath and straightened herself. "Um," She began nervously. "I don't really know how to carry on this kind of conversation, so, um...you and I...are we...?" She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "What are we?" She gestured to she and he.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:24 am

He waited for her to talk with his eyebrows raised. Oh.... he should have seen this coming. Every girl asked this question, it was just a matter of time. Normally he would just say something like 'we just have sex' or 'friends' or anything like that, but he couldn't say that to Remi, could he? He didn't want to break her heart even if he wasn't sure if it would even break if he told her they would be just friends who had sex from time to time. Well... maybe more than that. He opened his lips slightly to start talking, but he didn't know what to say. He didn't know either what there was between him and her. "I....uhm....", he started. "I don't know....", he finally said honestly. Actually he didn't know what else he could say. What did she want to hear? Normally he would think she wanted him to be her boyfriend, but did she want that? He wasn't sure anymore. He looked at her. He never wanted to be a boyfriend. He couldn't think of just dating one single girl. But now when he thought about it... he almost stopped dating other girls since he had the thing with Remi. He didn't really notice that before. Maybe it was just because he had been so occupied with Remi...
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:40 am

Remi felt a tinge of disappointment when Cloud didn't really have a straight answer for her question. In truth she didn't have one either. She didn't really know how else to ask him. "Oh, no! I mean, sorry, I mean...I totally know how it bites to be asked something like this and I didn't really want to ask because what we have going is really good so far, but when Tadashi asked me I honestly didn't know what to say. And then after what happened with Reno-" Remi stopped, her words getting caught in her throat. She couldn't say his name without... "Sorry." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:54 am

Cloud kept silent. He wanted to say something after she mentioned Tadashi, but when she said the word 'Reno', he closed his mouth again. Why couldn't she just stop talking about him? It made him kind of angry for whatever reason. After what happened, that fuckface didn't deserve that Remi was still thinking about him in desire. And he wasn't stupid, he knew she did. So why couldn't they have just a good time as long as the redhaired didn't get himself together and got himself the girl? There was no reason against it. And he already knew it wouldn't last forever, so he wouldn't fall in love with this girl. "What do you want, Remi?", he eventually asked.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:08 am

Remi watched Cloud carefully. She didn't mean to hurt him. And she definitely didn't mean to let Cloud know that she was still thinking about Reno. It wasn't in the way that she knew he that he thought. She was definitely wondering about Reno, but she was more worried about Cloud now. She didn't mean to hurt anyone everything was just going wrong. Remi hid her face. "I didn't mean to, Cloud, I'm sorry. I...I just want..." Remi looked down. "I didn't mean to hurt anybody." She whispered. "I got so caught up in the moment...I just want to be with you..." Was she saying it to Cloud or was she saying it to the image of Reno in her mind she didn't really know. She liked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:16 am

He sighed and gently touched her cheek. "You didn't hurt me, Remi. You only hurt yourself."; he said without any further explanation. "Is that really what you want? Being with me?", he asked. He was sure, she wanted to be with Reno, but did she also wanted to be with him or did she just want to be with anyone to make her forget the other male? He shouldn't care if she thought of another guy when she was with him, but he did care. It would bother him if she'd do that. He wanted her to want him because of himself.
He looked serious at her. "What is it that you want, Remi?", he asked once again.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:29 am

Remi raised her hand to Cloud's and laced her fingers through his. It wasn't going to happen with Reno, he said so himself. Except when he said it it had been cruel and heartbreaking. Cloud was never mean to her and even if she broke his heart, she was sure he would still be there for her. "I want to be with you." She repeated, sounding more sure this time. And she was. "He doesn't want me, Cloud," She said quietly. "But after what he said...I just want to know that you want to be with me the same way. I don't want you to run off with some girl with bigger boobs or a better figure, or longer hair or green eyes, or whatever your type is." She admitted, "For the girl who would do anything," She snapped her fingers, "Just like that." She didn't fully trust Cloud after that. She knew she should but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 am

He smiled weak. "He's such an idiot that he doesn't want you." After what he heard this wasn't even true.
His smile vanished again at her next words and that special gesture. That really bothered her since Reno had talked about it. Thanks, asshole. He tried to take it with humor. "Well... I really like girls with short blonde har and eyes like the sky itself. And it gets boring if a girl is just the bimbo-type. Not good for anything longer lasting in any way.", he said with a slight smile. "Not like you...", he said and leant forward, intending to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:46 am

Remi couldn't help laughing slightly as Cloud began to describe her. He did it again, he was so good at making her feel better; all of her doubt dissolving. She raised her hand to his neck, "So...will we be 'longer lasting'?" She asked him, waiting for his answer as he moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 am

"If you want us to be...", he mumbled and closed the gap between their lips, kissing her deep and slowly. Wait, what did he just say? Did he seriously agree to be a boyfriend?? He couldn't believe it. Could he even manage it to stop seeing and flirting with other girls? He was sure, he could do it to stop fucking and kissing others, but flirting? That seemed impossible for him. But he didn't want to hurt Remi... maybe he should just stay in his room forever to hide from pretty girls. But he was Remis boyfriend, he said to himself and felt a little high. She was his now. That really made him smile cocky and satisfied. He put a hand into her neck and pulled her closer to kiss her harder and with desire.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:10 am

Remi smiled and nodded slowly, "I want us to be." She murmured to him, closing her eyes as he kissed her. Remi really loved slow kisses, they were so stimulating, but they also let her feel everything that Cloud felt when he did it...if only she had bee kissed like this by every guy she'd ever kissed. Remi raised her other hand to Cloud's face and moved in closer to him, meeting his kiss with ones of her own.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 am

His kisses went more passionate and he pulled her on his lap. "Hmm.. this might be the chance to undress me now", he mumbled with a smirk against her lips, kissing her again before he kissed her neck, giving her a love bite. Then another one. "I want you...", he said, his voice heavy of lust. He wanted her so much. He kissed her lips again like he was drowning and she was his life belt. His hands ran over her perfect body, going under her shirt and stroked over her skin.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 am

Remi wrapped her legs around Cloud's waist when he pulled her onto his lap. "I know," She murmured to him, tilting her chin up as he kissed her neck. "I want you too." She whispered. "But after the stunt you pulled at the pizza place, I think you deserve to suffer a little bit." Remi smirked before she withdrew herself from Cloud completely, rolling off of his lap and plopping back down on the couch. "Let's knit." She said with a smile, kissing his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm

He looked confused up when she left his lap. "Stunt? I don't know what you mean.", he said with the cutest pout. Of course he knew it though. He let his head fall on the back of the couch with a disbelieving moan. "Knit? Seriously? Remi noooo! You can't do this to me!", he said almost desperate. He was so horny and she wanted to knit? "So this is what boyfriends get? No more sex but knitting? That's awful!", he exclaimed, still playing to be in deep desperate.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 pm

Remi laughed, tilting her head back. "Of course you don’t know!" Cloud always played dumb in situations like this. "Um, I can and I already did." She pointed out. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson not to play with me." She ran a hand through Cloud's hair. Remi really loved having power over him. "No, they get lots of sex, I’m sure. Just like you do." Remi planted a kiss on Cloud's lips. Of course a part of her giggles at Cloud's teasing at the pizza parlor and actually like it, but she wouldn’t let herself admit that, let alone tell Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:20 pm

"Hmmm.....but playing with you is so much fun. You're my most favourite toy after all. Like... my blonde, vegan superman figure.", he said, still pouting. He didn't mean it like she was just a toy for him, more like he was a child and wanted to spend as much time as possible playing on his favourite toy.
He loved it when she touched his hair and looked at Remi from the corner of his eyes. "They do? Hm, then maybe it's not that bad at all to be a boyfriend...", he said and couldn't resist to smile, returning her kiss gently. Well, if this was all of her teasing he could easily survive it. It was just a matter of time until he'd get what he wanted - what they both wanted, wasn't it? He stroke over her cheek with his thumb. Her skin was so soft.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 pm

"Playing with you is fun too," She murmured to him, planting a deep kiss on his lips. "But you're better at it than I am," Remi smiled and leaned in closer to Cloud, moving her other hand into his hair and pulling him closer. She kissed him shortly but deeply before standing and walking to his room, recalling where he kept his knitting equipment. When Remi discovered it, she gathered it all and returned to the couch. "Supervise me again."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Cloud was just about throwing her on her back and kiss her like never before, when she broke their hot kiss and stood up. He sighed. Seriously? He watched her going into the bedroom. Was that supposed to be an invitation? Obviously not, he thought disappointed, when she came back with his knitting things. He rolled his eyes and turned away again. She really wanted to tease him. Why the fuck did he had to tell her he could knit? He'd never tell a girl again, that was just distractiong them from having sex with him. He turned his head towards her when she sat down next to him, sighing again. "Okay. Just go ahead and I tell you if something is wrong.", he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Remi laughed at Cloud as he started pouting when she came back with the knitting things. "Cloud," She managed between laughs. "You aren't frustrated are you?" She asked him teasingly. "I told you so." She murmured to him before sitting on his lap and leaning her head against his chest. "You'll be okay, you're not going to die." Although she thought she might, she wanted him just as badly but as long as her mind was preoccupied she had to say she didn’t think she'd be suffering as badly as Cloud seemed to be. She really liked that. Remi leaned up and placed a kiss just under his jaw, leaving a mark of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)    room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)  Empty

Back to top Go down

room C-018: Soo..? (TAG: Cloud)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Dormitories :: Third Floor-
Jump to: