EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Date {TAG Cloud}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:39 am

Rosetta was getting ready for her date: she had taken a long nice shower, washed her hair to make them softer and more shining and, well, got care of all the little things that helped making her absolutely perfect. Now she was picking her dress, and it wasn't an easy choice since she had so many options... she had spent the last half hour checking for what she could wear, and before that one hour to decide her underwear. Naughtily, she had decided she wouldn't wear any bra: after all her breast was perfectly solid and nice and she didn't really need a bra... She had a feeling this would drive the pretty boy crazy... she even thought about not wearing panties, but she had to discart that option: the dresses she had in mind were a little too short for that... and beside, she had some pretty nice panties... in the end she had picked one she really loved and she had a feeling Cloud would have loved too. In the end she managed to find the right dress, just in time before she heard a knock on the door: he was in perfect time... and, well, so was she, but as much as she liked to tease she didn't really like to make people wait. Quickly she put the dress on and finished to give herself a last check: she was stunning, and she knew it perfectly well. When she went to open the door, she could only hope her brother from the opposite door wouldn't happen to see her...

OOC: if you wanna check what Rose's wearing... open the spoiler Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 am

Cloud was just in time when he knocked at her door. He was wearing a white shirt, where you could see every of his sexy muscles, and black jeans, fitting him perfectly. Normally he loved to go in all black, but white suit him pretty good as well. His hair was styled in his typical right-out-of-the-bed-style. He waited for her with his hands in his pockets. He heard her moving behind the door, so she was obviously not completely ready yet, but that was fine with him. He could wait. She was a girl after all and totally worth the wait. He smirked. Yes, he was sure about that.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 am

As she opened the door she took a good look at her 'knight for the night', but also made sure to give him a good view as well. "Hello, pretty boy..." she greeted him with a smirk, biting her lower lip in a sexy why as she got to see how sexy he was with that white skirt. She could see right trough it all his muscles... quite a good view, really. "So... ready for the evening?" she asked, actually curious to know what he had in mind: she had asked him to surprise her, and now she couldn't help but wonder what he would do...
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:18 am

When she opened the door he looked amazed at her. She was the hottest girl he had seen in a long time and that dress was just seductive. He immidialtely had the wish to rip it off her body. When she additionally bit her lip, he could hardly control himself to not push her back into the room and.. Oh, she had said something. He smirked. "You're absolutely beautiful, I'm speechless.", he said and kissed her hand. He knew women just loved that gesture. "You don't know how ready I am, sweetheart.", he said with a velvety voice and offered her his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:27 am

Oh yes, she had obtained a certain effect as well. Well, that was pretty satisfying. For a moment she thought he would just try to jump the date and take her right where she was, but that wasn't how the game went and she loooooved the game. Luckily, he stopped himself without need for her to sing. "Why thank you" she replied to his compliment, chuckling amused when he kissed her hand. Now wasn't that cute? Though she preferred things like what he said next, with that voice that sent chills through her spine "Lead the way" she replied sweety, taking his arms after closing the door behind her, ready to follow him
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:17 pm

"As you wish, Rosie", he winked at her and then guided her to the disco. "I think you'll like the place we're going too. Your outfit fits perfectly. I just hope noone else will steal you away from me.", he said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 pm

She followed him outside the dorms and toward the recreation center, toward the disco to be more specific: now that was a nice choice and she agreed, her outfit was just perfect for the place. "Oh well... I do like when boys fight for me..." she teased him, whispering into his ear before she nibbled on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:24 pm

His smile got bigger by her words. "Well, normally I don't have to fight for a girl, but in your case...", he said and looked alluring down on her. "Maybe I overthink that then." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:31 pm

"Maybe?" she asked raising an eyebrow. Still while walking, she took his hand and drove it toward her back, under her dress, to let him feel what kind of underwear she was wearing "Are you sure it's just a 'maybe'?" she asked teasingly then
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:37 pm

When his hand touched her legs and then her pantie, he looked at her quite surprised. So she didn't have any inhibitions at all as it seemed. After the first moment of surprise, he kneaded her butt a little, looking at her like he was thinking about it. After a few moments he said eventually: "Hm, I don't know..", he said teasingly himself and grinned. He wondered what she would do next to get the answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm

She could feel his hand kneading her butt a bit and, well... that felt good. But his answer? Ok, that managed to surprise her. Was he serious? Or maybe he thought that doing so she would let him touch more? Oh, on that, he was wrong... but if he wanted to be convinced a bit more... "Follow me..." she sang into his ear, deviating a little from their path and getting toward the bathrooms. There she made him follow her still and closed the door behind them "Stay still" she sang again to him before she got closer to him and kissed him passionately on the lips, letting her tongue explore his mouth and taste him while her hand got inside his jeans and his boxers, gently rubbing on his cock and his balls. After a minute or so she broke the contact. "Don't try to kiss me again or I'll stop you" she warned him with an amused smile, unlocking the bathroom door and opening it before she sang "You can move now..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 pm

She looked quite unpleased by his answer. Was she going to use her power on him now? Obviously yes, because just after he thought that, she sang to him and his body automatically followed her. He was curious what she wanted to do now..probably something naughty. He couldn't help but smirk a little, when she locked the door of the small cabin they were now standing in. When she kissed him, he really wanted to kiss her back, but he just couldn't because of that stupid spell. He should cram her mouth with something to keep her from doing that next time.. He opened his eyes more than surprised when she touched his manhood. And that should be a punishment? No way. Of course his penis reacted to her touch and started to grow. When she let go of him, he wanted to pull her back, but still couldn't move. Okay, now that was a really hard punishment. Finally she broke the spell and he felt that his body was under his own control again. He really wanted to kiss her now and fuck her hard, but he didn't want her to control him again, so he stopped himself with much will. He needed a moment before he could speak again. "So, now you know what you're getting. Should we go now?", he offered with a selfconcious smile. If they wouldn't go right now, he would push her against that wall right now. Or on the floor...
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Oh, she could easily see what kind of reaction she was obtaining from him. She really couldn't help herself but grin wickedly and maliciously "You still haven't replied though... you sure it's just a 'maybe'?" she asked once again, wondering if he would dare again to tease her like that. Though, as a precaution, she did take a couple of steps backwards, seeing in his eyes his intentions
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 pm

His eyes glowed dangerously when he came the few steps after her, until she touched the wall with her back. He stopped right in front of her, putting his hands on the wall, one on the right and the other one on the left of her head. He bowed down a little bit to look right into her eyes with a naughty glance. "You really want me to say it right..?", he smirked. "Well, I will tell you..but not for free."
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:05 pm

The way Cloud's eyes glowed sent shivers trough Rose's spine, and not exactly the bad kind of shivers. Not even when she hit the wall and he cornered there. Oh he was quite the player... it was so rare to find someone who could play at her level but him... he really seemed to be quite the match... She kept smirking to him: she could have sand him away but she didn't "Oh, I paid already, pretty boy... and you still awe me a dance before we get to move forward..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:14 pm

"Oh, I will make you pay, be sure.", he said promising, with an amused smile on his lips. He ran his thumb over her lower lip. "Of course you will get your dance. I never break a promise.", he said teasingly, moving closer to her as he wanted to kiss her, but smirked right in front of her lips and took a step back again. "I guess it's time for the dance now, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Oh that promise... It had most likely to be a threat but in her mind it just sounded more intriguing and arousing, it almost made her wish to jump the dinner and the dance... but no, she wanted to get going with it, after all this date was getting more interesting with every passing minute, and it had just started. When he got closer as to kiss her she didn't stop him as she had threatened to do, and the fact he stepped back did surprise her, but she didn't show it. Although, when he suggested to go, she just stood there, without moving and without saying a word, just raising an eyebrow: he still owed her an answer, and he would better underline exactly how worthy she was now...
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:30 pm

He laughed slightly at her face. He reached his goal to totally confuse her, so he decided to let her off his hitch. "Come on, pretty Rose. DOn't look at me like that. Of course I would fight for you", he said and took her hand to pull her closer, "Any time.", he added with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Now she still was a bit mad: being played was something quite new to her, she was the one who played others, not the contrary. And now he even dared to laugh at her... "Mhm... shall we go now?" she just replied, not really impressed by his answer. After that, she was expecting quite a bit more compliments, was he really intentioned not to give her? After she had let him touch what kind of underwear she was wearing, after she had kissed him that way, touching him that way?
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Her face was still very ausing for him, but he tried to hide it. She was obviously not used to give the control to others... Well, he neither. That would be interesting. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her next to him and walked out of the toilets into the discoroom. He was sure she would get over it when they would start to dance. "Would you like to drink something before?", he asked charming, a winner-smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:59 pm

As he pulled her closer and walked out of the toilet with her, she could only follow him outside toward the discroom. And what a cocky smile was he wearing now... he thought he had won already, didn't he? Oh, he had no idea: he could be a worthy match, but if he though he could so easily dominate her he was deadly wrong "Let's just go dancing" she replied with a sweet smile, too sweet, really too sweet. She was obviously planning something...
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:06 am

He smiled down on her. "Alright, if you want...", he agreed and led her to the dancefloor. She seemed to have something special in mind and he was curious what it would be. Probably nothing he haven't already been confronted with. He had danced with very many girls, one more naughty than the other. He was sure there wouldn't be anything he couldn't handle. And he knew how to dance, too, after all. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:25 am

She let him lead her to the dancefloor, still smiling that sweet sweet smile: she started dancing with him on the rhythm of the music, and she knew she was good and sexy but that was still not what she had in mind. When he was dancing too, only then she got a little closer, enough to be able to sing to him "Keep dancing but don't touch me, and don't move from the dancefloor..." Well, she didn't like to play fair, and now that he was under her spell but still perfectly conscious... now her fun could begin... nochalantly she got closer to him, dancing starting to rub her body on him, a naughty smile on her lips. They were in the middle of the dancefloor, surrounded by people, but after all nobody was looking their way, and with the dim light nobody would get much of what was going on... Still rubbing herself on him in a sexy dance movement, she slowly inserted once again a hand into his pants "Now... let's try again... exactly how much worth of fighting for am I?" she asked or better purred in his ear
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:33 am

She was a really good dancer, but he didn't expect less. Even when she rubbed herself against him, it didn't really impress him. The girls were always doing that and he loved it. But when she got into his pants again, he was quite surprised though. My god, she was truly shameless. And he really went for it. He wanted to control himself, but his body didn't listen to him and he got pretty fast pretty hard in her hand. He wished his pants would be bigger.. together with her hand it was really tight in there. He grinned. "So, I am allowed to talk but not to touch you? That's quite new.. normally the girls want it the other way round...", he said, his voice rough of lust.
Back to top Go down
Rosetta Rider

Rosetta Rider

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:45 am

"You better put your voice to good use, pretty boy..." she sweetly treatened him, teasing now only the tip of his cock "If I were you, I would start shower me with compliments... unless of course you don't enjoy spending the rest of the evening like that in the middle of the dancefloor, on your own..." again, her voice was as sweet as honey, but her threat was crystal clear: if it was a game of power he wanted, he got one, and now he had to deal with the fact he had just lost the match...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date {TAG Cloud} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date {TAG Cloud}   Date {TAG Cloud} Empty

Back to top Go down

Date {TAG Cloud}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next