EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup Empty
PostSubject: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Time: Around midday
Weather: Sunny

Fetch had a bit trouble finding this Pizza Place, man she still had trouble finding places but she managed to arrive before Hiccup and stood leaned up at the wall with one hand in her coat's pocket and another raised a bit up where she ignited her flames around her index finger and then made it fade away, then right after she did the same thing again while waiting for Hiccup. It was a rather busy day for some reason, a bit too many EVE-bots for her taste, were flying in and out of shops and places and just between people in the Recreation Center's hallways. If Fetch had a watch she could look at the time, but since she didn't, for that matter not even a phone in her possession, so she couldn't even see what time it was, the only reason she knew she got at the place around the right time, was because there was a watch in placed she lived and on her laptop.
*You better not fuck with me boy* she thought looking around for Hiccup while stilling switching between igniting and make her flames fade away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Hiccup had to solve a couple of things at the zoo before he could go to the appointment he had set with Fetch: he had to talk to the zoo keeper and solve the 'Mittens situation', assuring her and everyone else that the cat wasn't dangerous and therefore allowing her to stay in his room. It had been a long morning... but he had managed. And now Mittens was finally free to walk around as she wished! She loved to stay around Hiccup, even if she wouldn't admit that out loud, but she also enjoyed some time for herself...
Now that he felt safer even letting her wander around on her own, Hiccup could go freely to his 'date' or whatever it was with Fetch... even if he was almost 20 minutes late: he arrived running and panting "S-sorry... I'm so sorry! Sorry! I know: I'm late! I've got... a good excuse... just... just let me sit down and I'll tell you!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 pm

"I knew it, oh just you.. finally!" She exclaimed as she saw the guy storming to her like he had the devil after him. "Well well so you decided to come anyways" she commented as she panted heavily, "I was just about to consider what to burn off you, glad to see you could join me" she added, giving him a bit disappointed. "Already Hiccup, after you" she said and walked inside to find a place they could sit.
It didn't take long for them to find a place since some had just left. Fetch sat down and looked at Hiccup, "Well I have a beer and a La Sosta with kebabs, salad and dressing" she told Hiccup as she inspected the menu card and looked up at Hiccup, waiting for him to order something, because she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Still panting heavily, Hiccup followed her inside the place and toward the table where he could finally sit down. Restarting to breath normally he could order as well without even needing to check the menu: he knew already what he wanted "A double cheese pizza and a coke, please." he said toward the waiter with a little smile before he left, then he turned to Fetch again "Long story short: by rules Mittens had to stay in the zoo with the other animals, she didn't want to so I had some pretty rough days, this morning I finally managed to fix the situation so now she is allowed to stay with me but it pretty much took the whole morning and that's why I'm late. Again, I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Fetch was still a bit disappointed with Hiccup or it was more a grumpy girly disappointment, Fetch was very often not very mad in a long time, she quickly got in a better mood. "So, did she give you a shit storm for 'going out' with me, or doesn't she know about our secret meeting?" She asked in a teasing way, leaning back in her seat but looked up when the waiter came with their drink. Fetch got her rather a big beer in a beer glass and Hiccup his big glass coke. After she had taken a big sip from her beer, she looked at Hiccup while leaning back again in her chair, "so, you promised me the story of how you acquired your little furball Mittens" she said and expected him upheld his end of the deal or you could say, date.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:04 pm

"Well... Since now she's free to wander around, after, you know... solving the whole zoo-thingy... she decided to go around hunting so, well... I didn't really need to specify where I was going" he replied with a sheepish smile. Cause most likely, yes, Mittens would have had a temper tantrum knowing he was going out with her... As the waiter came back with the glasses, he nodded politely and took his coke, taking a small sip from it as well, waiting for Abigail to ask the obvious question... and in fact, he didn't have to wait for long. After all, that was the reason they were there, wasn't it? "Well... guess I owe you that much, don't I?" he asked with a small grin before sighing "Fine, so... embrace yourself for the long story: I was 13 years old, coming back from school in this horribly cold day and all of a sudden I start hearing this tiny voice calling for help 'mom, mommy help, help me mommy!'. It actually took me a while to get it was a kitten's voice and not a child calling, but, you know... it didn't really matter, I was already looking around trying to understand what the heck was going on. Turns out there was this little kitten stuck in a car engine, she could have been... 20... 25 days old, I swear she was so tiny! And she didn't even got I was a human when, you know, I started answering her and offering to help so when I found her she was even more terrified!" he chuckled fondly at the memory, taking a new sip of coke before continuing "took me a while to convince her I just wanted to help! Well, In the end I managed and I actually managed to free her from the engine... I... broke the car doing so, the owner wasn't pleased, nor was my dad when he found out... but that's another story! Back to Mittens: she was scared, filthy, freezing and starving. I just couldn't let her where she was, I brought her home with me. But..." he smiled apologetically to Fetch "as I said, that's a long story, this is just the beginning. You sure I didn't bore the hell out of you already? You're still in time to retreat" he added with a teasing smile, while the waiter came back with their pizzas

OOC: sorry if it took so long, Mittens story was horribly hard to plan >.< I finally managed to think the whole story though 8D
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Fetch sat, just listening to Hiccup explaining about Mittens life story or more how they got to be together. She nodded as he told the story, she didn't interrupt or even notice as the pizzas arrived before they were on the table. She raised a brow when he suddenly stopped, "hey what the hell, don't stop! I wanna hear the rest, or I'll let Mittens know you asked me out!" She blackmailed him in a way, he was not getting off so easy! Though the tasty smell of pizza caught her nose and she got hungry. "Okay, Pizza first, and then you continue buddy!" She said, already with a pizza in her hand, ready to take a bite. Had been a bit long time since she last got to eat pizza, but damn pizza tasted amazing! She took a sip off her beer and ate some more of the pizza piece she had already taken a bite off. Fetch looked at Hiccup with narrowed eyes for a bit, "so tell me Hiccup, what happens after you got home with mittens?" Fetch asked, taking another bite from her pizza and sip from her beer after the pizza bite.

OOC: Haha no worries, I know how you feel xD
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Fetch actually did listen to the whole beginning of the story in silence, actually paying attention... Hiccup didn't expect her to be really so interested. Not cause he didn't give her credit, but cause in general people weren't that interested in a simple kitten's story... as she complained, even blackmailing him, he couldn't help but laugh, raising his hands in a surrendering way "Ok, ok, no need for threats! I just thought I might have bore you..." as she took a slice of her pizza, he did the same with his own but after a couple of bites, as she asked him to continue, he was ready to go on with the story, just nomming now and then on his delicious double cheese pizza "Well, I took her home, first thing first I fed her, I had to clean her too, I asked my vet to check her out... my dad wasn't happy at all I had brought home a new animal, I kept filling our place with every animal I found around but I managed to convice him to let me keep her until I found someone to take care of her... well, actually Mittens kept asking me to find her mom so, you know, that was my intention." He frowned at the memory, nomming a bit on his slice of pizza "I did look around, I tried in every way to find her cat colony, but it was just no use... she told me that her mom had told her to hide cause something was going on, she hid in the car, next thing she knew the car was moving and she was far away from her colony." Hiccup sighed deeply. "She stayed with me for two months, and I grew attached to her but I still tried to find her family, just... to no use. Then one day I tried to explain to her that we probably wouldn't find her family and... next morning she was gone. The window was open and she wasn't there anymore." Even just remembering that saddened him a bit "That day I skipped school, I looked everywhere for her, I didn't even go back home in the evening, my father sent the police looking for me! They found me late night still looking for Mittens!" he chuckled sadly "Well, weeks passed by, I think a month or something like that, I didn't think I would see her again. And then one day I see a bunch of kids torturing a cat: a shoo them away and rescue the cat and guess who that was? Mittens. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was in worse conditions than when I found her the first time!" the disbelief in his voice was still evident now, like he still couldn't believe how she had managed to do that to herself, why she hadn't just come back... "I rushed to the vet, I rescued her a second time, she was wounded so she had to stay still and I brought her back home with me again. I tried to ask her what happened but she didn't want to tell me, she didn't want to talk much in general... she was much more aggressive than when she had run away. Well, I didn't care. I was happy she was back. And she kept saying she would leave as soon as she was feeling better but I just tole her that she was free to stay if she wanted to. Well... when she felt better she didn't leave even if she kept saying she would... you know, when I found her the first time... back then she trusted me, the second time I found her, it was like she didn't trust me anymore, she didn't trust anyone anymore." he sighed once again, shaking his head "Now this one time, I don't remember what we were doing, I think I was trying to pet her or something and, well, she scratched me, and not even a small thing, I was bleeding! And... my dogs didn't take it well, they started barking and I think they quite intended to rip her into pieces. And I just stopped and scolded them... to me it wasn't something so big, I just remember it cause that kind of... made the magic happen" he said with an half smile, jokingly "when the dogs left she came back to me and started licking the blood away. It hurt as hell, but I let her do it... and after that she told me what happened..." he didn't intend to stop, but he needed to take a break to drink, so, finishing his slice of pizza, he took his glass of coke and took a couple of long sips

OOC: I just wrote a poem O.O and I'm not even done yet!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
...oh well... does that compensate the fact that I made you wait? XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Fetch listened to Hiccup continue his story about Mittens and took some bites and sips from her beer while listening. Fetch laughed at how Hiccups had sent the police out to look for him, she has been found by the police as well back when she was younger, though that was because she had been doing thief and robbery. Fetch clenched her fist and leaned back in her seat, "they were lucky, had it been me finding them torturing the cat, I had flamed them alive" she said dead serious, she've done some crap and stupid things in her life, but you don't torturing animals, especially not animals that can't defend themselves. "they were lucky it was you and not me, who found them" she added, leaning forward again, ready to listening to the rest. Though she gave a minor smile at when he told how he had saved Mittens a second time. Fetch was glad Hiccup had saved Mittens and she understood better why Mittens was so protective of him. She did the same and ate some more of her pizza as well at drank some of her beer. Fetch ordered a large soda since her beer was empty and took a big sip of her new soda.

OOC: OMGOMGOMG love it! xD MOAR MOAR MOAR!!! O.O
I would say more than compensate xD
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Hiccup flashed Fetch a smile as she spoke up about the kids. He appreciated that kind of attitude, reminded him of the groups of animal-rights activists he used to hang out with... but that wasn't him. He despise violence on every form of life, full stop. Not even humans that deserved it actually deserved it in his eyes... if it was about kids... well, no, definitely no, he wouldn't hurt kids... he would have yelled at them, a lot, if he had had time back then, but he was more focused on saving Mittens...
As he put down his coke, he took another couple of bites of his pizza and then kept on with his story "Well... after she had left me the first time she had managed to re-track that car's movements, so she had found the place where she was born. For what she described to me, it must have been someone's hlaf-abandoned summer house. I gathered that it wasn't just her, her mother and her siblings, there were many cats there, a whole big colony. There was also a human who came every few days and brought them food, it was a pretty life for a cat... So, well, she went back there, to this place where she was born, she finally managed to track it down and... it didn't even look the same anymore. There were people now, and all the cats were gone. She looked everywhere for them but it was no use. She recognised the old lady, though: Mittens was still a kitten, the lady left food for her, Mittens was almost adopted by that family... And then she managed to talk with a home-cat from neighbour house, and... it turns out that those people had killed them all. The day she had left." Hiccup was staring at his pizza without eating it now, obviously lost in thoughts. It was even difficult to tell the story now, since it was so painful... "Ok so, that day those people had arrived, that old lady and some other person, and the new people alarmed the cats, Mitten's mom had told her to hide, and she hid in the car. But then the people had given food, so the cats were like 'oh, ok, so... they are fine'... just..." Hiccup passed a hand trough his hair, obviously still mad about that "they poisoned the food. Cause, I don't know, probably they wanted the house back and there were too many cats? I have no idea... The only reason Mittens survived was cause she was in that damn car..." Hiccup sighed deeply "After that she ran away from that house, and she was still young but she survived. Obviously though... you can imagine she doesn't give her trust easily... after being backstabbed like that..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Fetch sat a little mesmerized when he told about how the people had poisoned all the cats, just because there were too many cats? Bullshit, you don't poison animals, Fetch didn't care what excuse a person might have. "No wonder she has such a hard time trusting other people, I would too if it had been me" she said looking at Hiccup, "that's fucked up man, well as long as she's doing well now" she hoped while leaning back, drinking some of her soda before placing it back on the table. "So what happened then? Did you find the people who poisoned the cats and got someone to fuck their day up?" She asked rather cold, sometimes Fetch could be a cold bitch when it came to certain things, especially if it came to people that deserved a beating or worse. She had a dark side that could easily take over when she wanted to hurt people and she would not care for herself. If it hadn't been because of her father's connections, she would have ended locked up in a fireproof cell or probably hunted since she kind of was a bit hard to hold down because of her fire-bending.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:30 pm

As he finished his story, he could finally eat some more of his pizza, listening now to Fetch talking. He nodded to her when she addressed her trust issues: yeah... that was exactly why he always justified her... possibly even too much but he couldn't help. "Well, she's been with me since then so... I guess so?" he replied jokingly when she asked if Mittens was now well: he never liked to brag about what he did, he was quite the modest type, but it was true he he always tried to do his very best to create a good, safe and nice environment for Mittens and in general for his pets, not to mention that family feeling that every living creature needs.
As she asked about those people, he shook his head, taking a new sip of coke "No. I gave all the details to some friends I have in some animal rights organisations, so they could see what to do, but I don't care about vengeance, and neither did Mittens, she was too young for that anyway."
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Fetch finished another slice of her pizza and drank some more of her soda as well. "I take that as a yes, she's very protective, I would be too if it had been me, though it might had involved a bit more fire" she admitted jokingly. "Hm.. the gang I was in, could probably find them, though you wouldn't like the end result" she replied, not thinking much over the fact that the people would probably end up beaten up badly or worse. "Man this is some good shit!" she suddenly exclaimed, it had been quite some time since she had pizza, even a pizza as good as this one she ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup   A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup Empty

Back to top Go down

A date or not a date, that is the question - Hiccup
Page 1 of 1