EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] Empty
PostSubject: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Hiccup had gone at the recreation center to buy first a big piece of salmon for Mittens and then two large pizzas for Luca and him, and, not knowing Luca's taste, he had bought one with pepperoni and then a simple one with double cheese that would be more adequate for his vegetarian diet: he just couldn't eat something he could talk to, it felt simply wrong. No judging on other people, his furry friends had no troubles eating each others anyway, but he just couldn't bring himself to eat meat. Diary food for him was another thing, nobody got hurt with that, he could even ask for the cow's permission!
He had now just reached the eating area, nobody seemed to be around so that meant they had the whole place just for themselves. Great! He picked a table and put both the pizza and the box of salmon on it. Mittens immediately jumped on the table, approaching the salmon, but, much to her displeasure, Hiccup put her down again "We'll eat all together Mittens, so you better prepare yourself to wait." well... she wasn't really pleased of that "He's your date, not mine, why should I wait?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Luca had dropped by the supermarket earlier, having remembered that both him nor Hiccup hadn't thought about drinks at all. So the fire user thought it was fair if he got the drinks for them. A small pack of cokes and mountain dew. Mountain dew was his favorite drink, whereas Luca chose coke due to it's popularity. After getting the drinks, Luca started out to the eating area, taking notice that nobody else was there. Except for Hiccup and Mittens as well. He chuckled softly as he saw that Hiccup had to set Mittens down when she tried to go for something on the table. Looked like two pizza boxes and another box, that probably held the feline's food as well.
As he got nearer to the table and heard Hiccup's remark, Luca remarked out in an amused tone, "Guess's she ready to eat her food, huh?" Couldn't blame her. He was starving as well. "I brought some drinks by the way. I kind of guessed on the drinks," Luca said in a sheepish tone, hoping that the male liked one of the choices as he set the cokes and mountain dew onto the table near the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Hiccup was still looking at Mittens, trying to keep her from jumping on the table, when he heard Luca's voice coming from behind his shoulder. He turned around with a wide smile on his lips "Yeah, more than ready really!" he replied with a chuckle, even if even him was quite starving. Then, as Luca pointed out he had brought the drinks, he realised he hadn't even thought about them! "Oh... ehm... sorry, I guess that drinks slipped my mind..." he replied with an apologetic smile, feeling a bit embarrassed "Sure, you were too focused in thinking about his oh so beautiful eyes with the same colour of chocolate" Mittens teased him with a pretty cruel tone, jumping once again on the table even if she didn't try top open the box of salmon this time. Hiccup blushed only lightly but ignored her, replying instead to what Luca had said "Perfect choice, I love coke and I like mountain dew too"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:13 am

Luca waved his hand lightly at the male, assuring him that it was okay. "It's fine, it almost slipped my mind as well." he chuckled sheepishly before glancing down at the boxes of pizza. "So what kind of pizza did you get?" Luca asked in a curious tone, as he gazed down at the boxes with a delight gaze before looking over at the box of salmon that Mittens had gone over to. His eyes lit up though at the knowing that he had picked the right choices of drinks for them. "That's a big relief!" he quipped with a slight nod of his head as he glanced up at Hiccup before back over at Mittens. "By the way, think Mittens would like that salmon roasted?" he asked with a light grin. He had heard that salmon was very good when roasted.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:37 am

Hiccup was glad to see that the guy didn't care much about the drink matter, then, as he asked about the pizzas, he went to open up the boxes "Well, I wasn't sure what you might like either so... I went on simple stuffs: I took a pepperoni one for you and a plain double cheese one for us both, since... I'm a vegetarian... well, you know, it's hard to get yourself to eat something you can talk to" he tried to justify himself with a chuckle, like he actually needed to explain that.
As Luca suggested to roast up the salmon, Hiccup turned toward Mittens with a smile "What do you say Mittens, doesn't that sound nice?"
"Let him burn your stupid pizza but stay away from my fish!" she hissed angrily as a reply, making Hiccup roll his eyes "Oh please... you go nuts for smoked salmon!" "I want to firebender next to my food just so you can flirt with them" ok, that was it. Hiccup took her by the scruff of the neck, no matter how much she hissed and threatened him, and looked at Luca with a smile "She'd love that, please go ahed"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:06 am

Luca gazed down at the opened boxes, grinning in delight at the sight of the double cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza. "Both are delicious to me! And I can see your point there," he commented with a light nod of his head. That would be a bit disturbing to eat something that you could speak to and understand. As he looked over at Mittens, he blinked a bit in surprise as she hissed up at Hiccup in response. "Doesn't look like she likes the idea," Luca chuckled sheepishly, tilting his head a bit at the scene before him. He had to bite back a laugh when Hiccup just picked the hissing Mitten's up and remarked that she'd like the roasting idea. "I'll do a few pieces just in case." Luca replied as he reached out to the box, opened it and concentrated on two slices of the salmon. After a few seconds, fire flowed out of his hand to the slices, heating them up perfectly till Luca pulled his hand away at the right moment. "There ya go." he chirped lightly, hoping that Mittens will take a liking to the salmon.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:31 am

Luca's expression and comment about the pizzas made him think he had picked correctly and he couldn't help but smile to himself. He was also glad he understood without questioning him, many people asked him why he would give up on meat if his furry friends were in good parts carnivores, or if he tried to feed soy to his cat following that kind of logic. They just didn't understand, but he was glad that Luca seemed to understand.
As he suggested to roast up just a few pieces, Hiccup nodded, still holding mittens that meanwhile was still hissing ferociously "don't you dare..." but as she saw the flames her hiss from threatening turned into a fearful scream while with her claws she managed to grasp Hiccup's arm, scratching him, but the boy barely noticed it, trying instead just to calm her down "Here Mittens, it's fine: you see? It's already over. Come on, scaredy cat, there's nothing to be afraid of! You see? Smell this? It's good, isn't it?" Hiccup moved again toward the table, holding Mittens who still kept her claws in his skin, only when she smelled the roasted salmon she let him go, won by the mouthwatering smell, and started to eat avidly the roasted fish. "See? Told you she would like it." Hiccup smiled toward Luca, not realising that some blood was dripping from his scratches now
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 am

Luca jerked slightly in surprise as Mitten's hissing suddenly turned into a fearful scream at the sight of the fire. Then in a split second the cat grasped onto Hiccup's arm, scratching at the male who just ignored it while moving towards the table and box of salmon. As the scent of roasted salmon got to Mitten's nose and the cat finally unlatched herself from the male's arm and dug in into her food. "That was quite the reaction," Luca murmured in surprise before taking quick notice of the scratches that started to bleed. "You got hurt though," he pointed out with a light shake of his head before reaching over and grabbing a napkin off the table. Luca then got closer to Hiccup, reaching out and grasping Hiccups arm gently, wiping a bit at the blood. His touch definitely felt warm.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:05 pm

"She likes to be a drama queen" Hiccup shrugged joking about Mittens reaction, who was too busy with the roastee salmon to care about what he was saying anyway. Well, he knew the cat had ber reasons to be scared, and to overreact as well, but he still wished she would trust him more on those points especially when it turned out he was right, like this time: she was devouring the roasted fish!
He noticed the blood only when Luca pointed it out "Ah, don't worry, it's nothing..." he tried to wash it off with a sheepish smile, but Luca didn't care about his words and still gently grabbed his arm and started wiping away the blood with a napkin... Hiccup bit his lower lip: Luca's touch was warm and gentle, and he was so close now... now he had to thank Mittens for the scratches...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Luca chuckled softly as Hiccup referred to her reaction as just being a drama queen. "You must have a time with her then? Probably used to the scratches too, huh?" he asked the male, gazing down at the scratches as he wiped the blood away from them. Cat's can really scratch deep, Luca thought to himself in surprise, though relieved that the bleeding was subsiding.
"I think blood is suppose to stay inside of your body, not bleed out,' Luca responded to the male, giving him a light sheepish smile as he glanced up at Hiccup. Just like Hiccup, Luca was also thanking the cat for getting them this close. He got a pretty good chance to see those green eyes belonging to the male before looking back down at the scratches. "Think the bleeding stopped now."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:20 am

"Yeah, I'm pretty used to them..." he admitted absentmindedly, kinda staring at Luca and at his beautiful eyes while he wiped away the blood from his scratches. Yup, he was definitely going to buy more treats for Mittens! He chuckled lightly at the boy's words "I like the theory, but I guess she doesn't agree much with that..." he joked back while Mittens started biting the last piece of roasted salmon.
As the guy affirmed that the bleeding stopped, Hiccup found himself staring for a moment into Luca's eyes before gulping and moving away with a sheepish smile "well... thank you, that was... really nice of you... ehm... so, pizza?" he asked, trying to overcome the embarrassment and taking in his hands two slices of double cheese pizza, one for himself and one that he immediately offered to Luca.
Meanwhile, as Mittens finished the last piece of roasted salmon, she mewed to recall Hiccup's attention.
"Yeeeees?" The guy knew perfectly well what she wanted and, yes, he was obviously up for teasing her, but she was evidently not up for being teased. She turned her back to Hiccup, obviously offended, and walked directly toward Luca instead, pawing his leg with a strong mewwwww-"I want more!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:08 am

"She might want to agree with that theory soon for your sake and hers." Luca remarked to the male with a sheepish smile as he side glanced over at Mittens. After the brunette released the male's arm, Luca noticed that the male was staring at him for a moment before moving away quickly with a sheepish smile of his own. The fire user smiled a bit at this before throwing away the napkin into the trash bin close to the picnic table. "No problem! And yes to the pizza!" he quipped in a cheerful tone as the the other male got two slices of double cheese pizza and offered one to him. Which he gladly accepted. Before he could take a bite of his pizza, he heard a mew then felt something pawing at his leg. Chocolate brown eyes gazed down at the sight of Mittens at his feet, chuckling softly at the sight. "I'm guessing you want some more roasted salmon?" he remarked as he headed back over to the box of salmon, repeating once more of what he had done earlier to the salmon. After doing so, Luca took a bite of his pizza, his stomach feeling satisfied now with something in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:04 pm

As he offered the pizza to Luca, he had just the time to take a bite of his own slice before, surprisingly enough, Mittens decided that she wouldn't beg him for more but go directly to the source to avoid humiliating discussions. That was still really surprising, and Hiccup couldn't help but just stare at the scene in surprise and awe: Mittens rarely liked to communicate with other humans... and the fact that now Luca reacted so well... no, more than well to her request... that just melted Hiccup's heart.
I need to marry this guy was the brief though that crossed his mind as Luca took some more salmon in his hand and roasted it for her, Mittens hissed a bit at the flames once again, nothing like her last reaction though, and when Luca was done she even rubbed her tail on him! That made Hiccup's jaw drop! Had he actually just seen that? He didn't even dare to tease Mittens for that, he just didn't want to ruin such a moment...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:59 pm

As he felt a gaze upon him, Luca glanced up to see Hiccup just staring over at him and Mittens with an awestruck expression. He chuckled softly and gave the male a light wave with his free hand. "I guess this whole scene just struck you odd or something?" Luca asked out to the other male in teasing tone, glancing down as he felt something rubbed up against him. To see Mittens rub her tail against Luca, who in return reached down and stroked the cat's fur. Definitely hoping that he wasn't going to get scratched very soon. "Think she might be softening up to me?" he added in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:10 pm

When Luca chuckled, waving his hand like he wanted to recall Hiccup on this planet, Hiccup shook himself out from his surprise, even though... that had been quite a show! "Odd? Odd doesn't even start to describe that..." he replied honestly, but in his voice the warm happiness was evident. As Luca himself bent to stroke Mitten's fur Hiccup found himself holding his breath, scared that now Mittens could have second thoughts, that this could be too much for her, that she could scratch him... but no, she was too busy eating the salmon anyway to give any kind of reaction... which was already a positive reaction, she wouldn't have done that around something she didn't like, she never ate around Hiccup's ex boyfriends and girlfriends... she was always so wary and eager to attack them... "I-I guess so... well, It does seems like it..." Hiccup himself wasn't sure, and it wasn't like he didn't know her, but the only person she ever managed to 'warm up to' was his dad... and it had take years for that! She was still getting used to the dogs and she had lived with them her whole life...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:00 am

"Then what would describe this then better?" He asked the male with a light smile, tilting his head at the male. He let out of soft sigh of relief when the cat just kept on feasting on the salmon, not really making any negative responses to his petting. Soon enough the male pulled his hand back,not wanting to ruim his good streak of not getting scratched. "Then I must definitely doing something right!" Luca quipped in a cheerful tone as.he got him a mountain dew.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:06 pm

What would describe this better? Good question. "I'd say a totally and completely unique case of such big oddity I'm surprise the universe has managed not to implode" he teased him, but the awe was still evident in his eyes. As Luca took the mountain dew quipping cheerfully, Hiccup chuckled and replied with a smile, staring at Mittens while she kept devouring her fish, and meanwhile he took some steps closer to Luca, resting against the picnic table "Well, whatever you're doing... don't stop!" he still couldn't believe she was actually eating the food that Luca had roasted for her... and she had rubbed herself on him!!! "Seriously, you have no idea! She... she never got along with any of my friends, she's the main reason I ended my relationships." he explained honestly, knowing she was too busy to hear him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:01 am

Luca laughed a bit at the males answer to his question, sitting his drink back down as he gave the male an amused grin. "Thats quite a description!" He eclaimed in a cheerful tone, tilting his head a bit at the male. He nodded his head a bit to the male as he leaned against the table as well. "I'll keep that in mind." It seemed to be making quite an impression on the male and his feline companion. Luca blinked a bit in surprise as the male stated that mittens had never gotten along with his friends and been the cause of his ended relationships. "Really? She must not really be that socialable or trusting."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 pm

He grinned amused at Luca's reply, walking away to take a coke and then coming back and resting again against the table, just slightly closer to Luca. He took a sip of his coke and then, finally, a bite of slice of pizza. At Luca's last remark he could only nod, frowning a bit "Mhm..." he would even share more, but that wasn't the time (it was, after all, their first date and only their second meeting...) nor the place (Mittens was busy but not so busy not to hear him if he started telling her story...).
"So, well, beside impressing humans and cats with your fire-power, what do you like to do?" He asked, turning toward him with a smile, trying to change subject: beside, the Luca-subject was quite interesting to him...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:47 am

Luca could defintely see that the male wasn't too keen on talking about mittens much anymore. So the brunette kept quiet about questioning the male and got himself another slice of pizza. Soon enough the other male switched the topic over to something else, such as what Luca liked to do."Well I used to love entertaining people with my powers when me and my family's troupe performed.But what i really love to do is explore and try new things. This island lets me do alot of that," he answered the male with a light grin. Athough swimming was oit of the question obviously.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:25 pm

While Luca took a new slice of pizza, he finished his slice with the last few bites and took a new one himself, listening meanwhile himself to Luca's answer. Wonder if you'd like to explore my mouth... was the immediate, instinctive thought in Hiccup's mind, that he quickly hurried to push away: he was glad Mittens was busy in that moment cause she was good at reading his mind when he had this kind of thoughts and she always understood when he was developing a crush... and he obviously was. Great... he came here to become and agent and instead what he was doing was fool around with this handsome boy... "Maybe we could explore around together sometime... my dogs love to do that" he offered, adding to the picture his dogs as well, so it wouldn't seem like he was trying to get lost somewhere with him, alone the two of them... not that he didn't like the idea...
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 am

His eyes lit up a bit at the male's offer about exploring the island with him. And his dogs too. "You have dogs as well?" he asked in an eagerly, curious tone. A little bit curious to know how the male handled both mittens and his dogs. "The beach sounds like an awesome place for them to be. Although..." Luca glanced over at Mitten before back at Hiccup with a sheepish smile, continuing, "that does depend if you bring Mittens. And if the beach doesn't bother her?" Didn't want to get on the cat's meh side again like in the stables when he showed Hiccup with powers.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:30 pm

At his question about the dogs he smiled sheepishly, nodding "Ah... to be precise, I have 3 dogs, plus one I left at home with my dad, Mittens, obviously, 2 parrots, 2 hedgehogs, 3 hamsters, 3 rabbits, 2 snakes and a turtle..." he looked up shyly at him, shrugging lightly: he just couldn't help it, if an animal needed help... although rarely they actually became part of his 'family', he most often just took them in for a short period, just the time to help them and find them a new place...
"I know of little things that don't bother her, so don't worry too much" he replied shrugging with a soft smile "she can wait for us elsewhere, she can go hunting"
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Luca's eyes widened a bit at the male telling him what animals that he had besides Mittens and the dogs. "You've really got a variety there! Where are you keeping them?" he asked in a curious tone, since it didn't seemed that the agents could keep animals in their rooms. "That'll work nicely for her and us." he grinned lightly at the other male.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:51 pm

"Well... they stayed at home with me... To my dad'd joy" he joked with a light chuckle "Now they have to stay in the zoo. I don't complain, they are taken good care of, I can see then whenever I want and the zookeper is really sweet... Mittens though didn't want to stay, I had to go through a lot of troubles with her, at least now they agreed to let me keep her around. As long as she stays away from the training center than it's fine" he explained, before nodding at what he said "yeah, she'll be happy to just go around hunting and I'll be able to introduce you to the others" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] Empty

Back to top Go down

So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next