EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:14 am

"I've been to the zoo a few days ago, I didn't see any of your animals over there. Is there a special place in the zoo where they're kept?" Luca questioned the male in a curious tone, tilting his head a bit. He grinned in delight at the mention that he was allowed to have Mittens stay with him. "That must have pleased both you and Mittens?" The brunette nodded his head lightly in response to the male's suggestion. "I would like that very much." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 pm

"Well... sort of..." he replied, not really sure how to explain it: they weren't exactly hidden away, but they were kept a bit away, just enough not to be disturbed. "you know what? the zoo is not even far, I can show you." he suggested with a smile before taking the last bite of his slice of pizza. "Well, as I said... not many things manage to please her so I can say she at least stopped being horribly upset, but that's it" he joked answering him
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:23 am

Luca tilted his head as the male seemed to be having trouble explaining to him about the animals before the other male suggested about the zoo. "We can go there afterwards?" He asked in an eager tone, before finishing off his slice of pizza as well. He chuckled a bit at the male's joking remark.
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:08 pm

"Sure!" he replied with a wide smile, being as eager as the other guy now to show him his pets. Still, since they had both finished their slices of pizza, he took a new one for himself and a new one for Luca, offering if to him while taking a bite of his own slice "So... do you have any pets?" he asked curious

OOC: I had to re-write this reply 3 times ;A; it was much longer and better in the beginning, but internet kept messing with me ;A;
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:46 am

"Thanks!" Luca exclaimed as he took another slice of the pizza that the other male offered to him with a wide smile. If they wanted to visit that zoo, they'd have to finish off the pizza first. He gave the male a sheepish smile as he ate a bit at the slice, shaking his head lightly. "Unfortunately, I didn't due to the constant traveling that my family and I did." He paused for a moment before adding, "I almost had a fox for a pet one time. But the constant traveling just stressed her out too much."
Back to top Go down
Hiccup Haddock

Hiccup Haddock

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:35 pm

"No problem" he replied with a smile, starting to chew on his own slice. As Luca Replied to his question, though, his expression saddened a bit: he just couldn't imagine a life without pets... And seeing how much he seemed to enjoy their company as well, he could only imagine that has something hard... "Awww... that must have been harsh... pity, I could have suggested you many pets that can handle travelling without much problems" he shook his head a bit, feeling almost sorry he couldn't have.
Meanwhile Mittens had finished all her fish and, with quite a satisfied look, she was now licking herself, keeping an eye on the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]   So... is it a date? [TAG Luca] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So... is it a date? [TAG Luca]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2