EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Dreamy (Tag Cloud)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Annika was walking outside as she decided to get away from the madness a little and walk around the center. Somehow the flowers caught her attention as she took a closer look. The blonde was surprised she hadn't noticed how pretty they were before as she smiled a little. She wasn't really used to many people. it was new and exciting but the unknown was also a little scary. She was a little nervous to be honest. everyone was so amazing. She had seen some powers here and there and she was really amazed by it. She decided to walk on as she got up and turned as she bumped into someone. Again she bumped into another person. She had been lost in thoughts once again. Annika blushed in embarrassment. "I-Im so sorry! A-Are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Cloud was a little exhausted by everything he had been through the last days. The hard training, the break up and the huge hangover he had had.  He went outside to  catch some fresh air and ended up at the gardens. He really liked this place, but he hoped he wouldn't meet someone he didn't want to see. He stopped in front of some blue roses and sighed, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back, facing the blue sky. He sighed and just stood there for a while, before he finally turned left to keep on walking, not really looking where he was going to, and bumped into someone. "Ohh, I'm soory", he said at once with the blonde girl in front of him and laughed slightly. "Of course. You didnt' hurt me at all.", he meant and waved aside with an amused smile at her. Such a gracile and slim woman couldn't hurt him, at least not with bumping into him. "Are you alright?", he asked then and gave the pretty woman one of his charming smiles.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 12:40 am

Annika looked at the blonde man in front of her as her concerned face eased up a little as she put a hand to her heart and sighed in relief "thank goodness.." she said softly as the least thing she wanted to do was make someone angry. She gave the blonde a shy smile as she hoped the blush would go away soon. He must have thought she looked like an idiot for blushing like that. "Oh! Eh dont worry im alright" she said in response. He had a nice smile. She woke up from her thoughts. "I eh guess this is one way to meet people" she said as she tried to joke a little. "My name is annika" she said as she offered a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:41 pm

He chuckled a little. Did she really think that she had possibly hurted him? That was funny. Cloud smiled amused at her blush. Aww, the shy type? How cute. "I'm glad you are...", he went on with his charming voice and then smirked. "True. And I like this way... it doesn't hurt.", he teased her and took her hand, raising it up to his mouth to put a small kiss on it and looked deep into her eyes. "Cloud.", he said almost seducive. He knew every girl got weak knees if he kissed their hand and looked at them like this. You could say it was his 'special move' or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

Annika gave him a shy smile. She might look a bit fragile but she could do more then she thought she could. Fetch helped her to see that. The blonde chuckled softly in her free hand as he teased her. "Im glad" she said softly as he took her hand. However she was not prepared for the small kiss on her hand as she looked back at him and blinked a few times before she was over the surprise and gave him a small smile back. "Its nice to meet you cloud" she managed to say as the blush wasnt going away anytime soon. He sure was charming. She wondered what he was doing before she had bumped into him "so i hope i didnt eh disturb your plans? I wouldnt want you to be late because of me" she said giving the blonde in front of her a shy but friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:39 pm

He hid the cocky smile that was going to appear  on his lips - it was always so easy to make girls blush, you didn't even have to say something dirty - and kept on smiling charming at her instead. "Nice to meet you, too..", he said and finally  let go of her hand. He snorted at her question. "Nope, you didn't. I don't  have any plans for today, I just came  here to enjoy the nice view..", he meant nicely, letting her wondering if he  was talking about the flowers or her. Awwww, wasn't  that smile just adorable she gave him just now? "And you, Annika? Have any  plans being here?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamy (Tag Cloud)   Dreamy (Tag Cloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamy (Tag Cloud)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Gardens-
Jump to: