EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Shots (Tag: Cloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:52 am

"Hmm, so the wife-type, huh? You really wanna find that girl already? Kinda early isn't it? I mean, one woman for all your life...? My advice: Have fun while you can. If the time comes, you will meet her.", he said and smiled amused. "My type? I'm not searching for anything serious right now, so.. well, I think a challenge would be a nice thing. Most of the girls are just too easy to get.", he responded and shrugged. "But I like girls with the same temper as mine.. and I like them naughty.", he added and leered.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:57 am

"Used to do that. Thought I found 'the one' but she was cheating. So I only want someone who is just as serious about me as I am about her. I've got my whole life to find the right one. I just don't want any more... Surprises like that." Zack replied. "I don't do hook ups." To each their own, Zack supposed. Let Cloud chase after the filthy minded women of the facility, Zack was patient. He could wait for someone more worth his time.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:02 am

He nodded. "Hm, okay. That's bad, I'm sorry. I can totally understand your point of view, even if it's not fitting for me. But hey, you know what? I'm sure you'll find that girl and if I ever meet a girl who could be the one for you, I'll get her to you. Deal?", he said and smiled friendly. He really liked that guy even if he just met him. He really hoped he would find a girl worth for him.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:05 am

"And if I find someone with a temper and a filthy mind I'll direct her to you." Zack replied. He figured it shouldn't be too hard to find a girl who liked to 'play dirty'. They were a dime a dozen back on the mainland. As long as Cloud didn't catch anything by sleeping around, Zack wouldn't mind playing wingman.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:11 am

Cloud snickered. "Alright, so you will be my wingman from now on, how sounds that?", he said with a big smile and a playful wink towards him. He filled their glasses once more and toasted again. "To the women we don't know yet!", he cheered. Okay, now he was beginning to feel the alcohol. Good, that was what he had wanted!
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 am

"Zack Fair works just as well." He replied. Since in his slight stupor he had yet to tell the blond his name. But he toasted and drank up. "And to the ones we do." He added.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:31 am

"So you want me to call you by your full name?", he asked teasingly. Cloud nodded and drank his shot, too. "Good point.", he mumbled. "Alright, Zack Fair. So is this your favourite alcohol?", he asked to continue their talk. It was quite tasty.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:35 am

"Zack then, smart ass." He replied. He rolled his eyes good naturedly. He picked up the bottle and topped Cloud's drink once it was emptied. He was quite proud he didn't spill it. "You got a name or should I just keep calling you Blondie?" He asked. "Me? I prefer a good beer. Save the hard stuff for when I want to get wasted."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:45 am

"Whoops, I thought I already told ya. I'm Cloud, Cloud Strife. But believe me, I'm often called blondie", he said and laughed. Blondie, Spikey, almost every nickmane was based on his hair. Well, he didn't mind at all.
"Beer, huh? Beer is always good!", he approved and nodded, before he drank the shot Zack gave him. The blonde slowly began to feel kind of dizzy...
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:03 am

"At least no one tries to make feathery puns with your name. Though Cloud... Almost as bad as wingman." Zack said. Seems not everyone was lucky when getting named. However, Cloud began to slow down a little bit. Maybe he had a bit too many toasts that night. Zack was just beginning to feel the start of a good buzz. "Yeah, but... are you okay, man?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:47 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah, I don't know why I had to get that name, but well. I can't change it~", he said nonchalant and shrugged. He had often been teased for his name, but more in a friendly way. He put his face in his hand, leaning the elbow on the top of the bar. He snickered. "Of course. I'm just not that used to drinking anymore, but no big deal. I can train again.", he smirked and got himself together.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 10:14 pm

"You can but it's a real pain to do it." Zack said. "Had a friend back in the army who did it." He sighed and gave Cloud a look. He wasn't sure if he was willing to drag a drunken student across campus with him if he too was getting drunk. "Let's not 'train' yourself too hard here, buddy. Might want to save that drinking for your room, unless you've got a roommate who can't drink."
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:26 am

"Yeah, I know, but I don't wanna change it either..." He chuckled. "Alright. Not too much then. Got it!", he said and saluted for a second. "My roommates are not oftern there though, sometimes it's really nice, but sometimes it's a little boring... Well, you could come to visit me some time if you want to!", he offered. If he didn't have a girl with him, it was totally boring in his room.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:20 pm

"Sure." Zack said. "If you want you can come to mine." He figured if his roommate could bring over his friends then he could do the same. Besides, it might just be the alcohol talking but Zack figured Cloud was a good person. Besides, it was about time for Zack to start making new friends, aside from Noctis.

((Just realized how much drama that would cause because Zack's roommate is Noctis!))
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:26 pm

(HAHAHA YES you're right xDDDD)

"Yeah, would love to.", he said with a big smile and then tilted his head. "Do you have something to drink there? We could change places. And I kinda feel hungry..", he added the last sentence murmuring. He filled their glasses again and drank if off. He could feel the other guy was maybe afraid of having to carry him to his room, but CLoud could easily walk by himself. He would be able to even if he was much more drunk.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:31 pm

"Yeah, got a few bottles." Zack said. He took that as his cue to pull out his wallet and he paid his tab. "Got some chips and I think my sister left some food in the mini-fridge." She might have been mad at him but she wasn't about to let him life off of the cafeteria food.She cooked healthy, but tasty foods that were just like the way their mother made it. "Might be able to nuke some nachos in the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 pm

"Perfect!!", he said and paid his part, too, with a good tip. Hmmm...chips... that really made his mouth water. "Nachos?? Yes, let's do that!", he said with glowing eyes. Nachos were just perfect!! Nachos with a really thick cheese sauce....Yummie. He stood up and went out with Zack, to the dorms. Cloud wasn't surprised that he managed to walk properly. He wasn't that drunk after all.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Zack nodded and started to lead the way back to his dorm. Food did sound really good right about now and could help with the hangover they would feel tomorrow. "So, how are the training sessions for you? Mostly I just fly around and hit the gym. Not a lot of people like me here." Zack said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Cloud followed Zack. "Hmmm, bet that. I've never seen anyone with wings before though I've seen a lot. I'm sure everyone thinks you're an angel or anything. Could be an awesome fad to get girls.", he said and snickered. He could already see that!! What a brilliant idea, he thought to himself. "Well, training is more like controlling it through more distance and getting faster. I train by myself all the time. I would just hurt someone if I fought against him.", he answered his question. "I control the temperature, by the way.", he added.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:05 pm

"Gotta say, glad you didn't freak when you saw me. Everyone always thinks end of days when they see an 'angel' among them." Zack laughed. He had already scared 2 people with his gigantic wings. Astrid because she thought he was sent to collect her after she died and Alisa because well giant wings were semi-intimidating. That guy who kissed his sister didn't count. "Temperature? Does that make you a miscellaneous talent?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:15 pm

"No, I didn't. Hahaha, really? Well, on the one hand it doesn't surprise me, but on the other one, they all know this islant is for special people, so why not somebody with wings, right?", he meant and shrugged. "Yup, that it is!", he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:23 pm

"As if I know!" Zack laughed. He shrugged as well. His feather rustled as he did. It had taken a lot of time to get used to them as a kid. He used to be so clumsy and they would knock over anything and everyone in his path - a real bull in the china shop type. "So many people in your field?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:29 pm

He laughed. "So, do you like your power? I bet you do, but not everyone here does. Some are afraid of theirs, I heard.", he gossiped. At least he had heard about some, but didn't really meet one of them. He didn't really feel sad about it, because fear was always bad and he was sure they were not able to control their powers properly, so really dangerous. "Hm, yeah I guess. I think there are...around 10 people? Didn't count them, but there are quite a few in it. What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Fair

Zack Fair

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:02 am

"Not many." Zack replied. "A lot just never showed up for the first lesson so I get one on one time with the old man." That was a little off putting to be pretty much the only one. He put up with it for the most part. He did come here for a reason. "Nothing beats flying. Wind in your hair, just your own strength keeping you up... What's best about your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Cloud nodded. "I might think that almost everyone was at our first meeting with our trainer.", he said and thought of that day. He still needed to get revenge on Noctis for that little show he had used him for that day. Grmpf.
"Haha, I bet so. The best about my powers..?", he said and thought for a quite long time. Of course, his power was really useful, but..What did he use it for? Getting rid of people who endanger his family or making girls put their clothes off.. "Maybe it's that I can win a fight without letting the other one come too close to me. It's ... easy to win.", he explained vague. Literally, it was easy to kill someone. Maybe too easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots (Tag: Cloud)   Shots (Tag: Cloud) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shots (Tag: Cloud)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next