EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:38 am

Jackson snickered, "I bet. I'm glad I don't have anything dangerous. I might just end up hurting people just for fun." He didn't really doubt it either. "Oh," He said when she covered her eyes. "Well, personally I like people to see my expressions. They're usually the same as what I feel on the inside and some people don't get that." Jackson really was such a smug bastard.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:46 am

"We're different like that then. I prefer for others not to get a read on me." She shrugged, her bangs swaying with the motion. Her hair created a fine silver veil through which she observed things. It was comfortable and familiar.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Jackson nodded slowly. "Getting a 'read' doesn't bother me. People can take me any kind of way they want to. Can't say it bothers much. Or at all for that matter." He shrugged, pushing up the sleeve of his button down. He'd been talking to her kind of a long time. "Well, I'd love to stay, but I'm due to pretend like I'm 'training' or being productive or whatever they want to call it."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj Crescent

Kadaj Crescent

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:36 pm

She grinned slightly in amusement at the way he phrased that. "Well, I'll let you get back to your 'training' then," She said, making finger quotes around the word training due to how he'd described things. "See you later I guess." She figured it was a fair guess given he was her brother's roommate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}   Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, You Know My Brother? {Tag:Jackson}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2